Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral (3194 Views)

Stunning Photoshopped Picture Of Tiwa Savage, Cee-C & Rihana Rocking Club Jersey / Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari, Don Jazzy, Davido, Wizkid & Tekno As Slay Mamas / Photoshopped Picture Of Wizkid And Davido As Slay Mamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by G1STMORE: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who did this to Speed Darlington and DJ Cuppy?

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/photoshopped-picture-speed-darlington-dj-cuppy

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by G1STMORE: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by benzene00: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by praizblog: 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by punisha: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Whomever did this won't make heaven.... Kikiki

2 Likes

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by czarina(f): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lwkmd... See speed Darlington face cheesy
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by royalair(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
The fit each other shaaa. At least cuppy go sing. Speedy go produce
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by mytime24(f): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Speed off
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by Duchessree(f): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
lmao.. this one weak me
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by greatme2good(f): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
royalair:
The fit each other shaaa. At least cuppy go sing. Speedy go produce

lol that kinda song can raise the dead
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by royalair(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
greatme2good:

lol that kinda song can raise the dead
did a beautiful lady just quote me? shocked Guess something nice is coming my way grin grin
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by FisifunKododada: 4:53am On Oct 26, 2018
This one will not go VIRAL...this one is destined for BACTERIAL
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by toughgray(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2018
cool grin cheesy
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Speed Darlington And DJ Cuppy, Goes Viral by falcon01: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2018
oh my God its really happening

(1) (Reply)

'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage / Video: Cardi B Dancing And Twerking In A Club In Lagos / Top 20 Most Beautiful Actresses In Nigeria. How They Looked Then And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.