Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Do I Need To Learn To Start Automobile Biz As A Side Hustle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Do I Need To Learn To Start Automobile Biz As A Side Hustle (365 Views)

Volkswagen Jetta 1996 Sale For Transport Biz #500k Negotiable (PICTURES) / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Learn To Start Automobile Biz As A Side Hustle by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hello all...I've saved some amount of money and I want to starting d sales of automobiles,I am 28 and a civil servant I have a lot of free time at my disposal.
I go to work max...3 times a week so I want to buy a car and sell off to make some gains.I intend buying,using d for a month or less then sell off.please any advice and help wud be appreciated.Automobile sales guru pls chip in a wrd or two on how to be successful in this biz.i wud also need a mentor in Abj who is a car salesman who can show me how to get good deals on cars
.I intend selling Nigerian used cars.thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Learn To Start Automobile Biz As A Side Hustle by Kufie(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Frustration plenty but you say you have a job so that's fine.

Promise and fail full ground. Brace yourself. These ones can sound very convincing. "Go and check it out, send me pics, I'll get back to you, I'll send my mechanic etc" grin grin

Sell what you know is good. Referrals are everything

Don't bow to pressure because of market prices. Sell your car for what it's worth.

Good luck
Re: What Do I Need To Learn To Start Automobile Biz As A Side Hustle by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks
Kufie:
Frustration plenty but you say you have a job so that's fine.

Promise and fail full ground. Brace yourself. These ones can sound very convincing. "Go and check it out, send me pics, I'll get back to you, I'll send my mechanic etc" grin grin

Sell what you know is good. Referrals are everything

Don't bow to pressure because of market prices. Sell your car for what it's worth.

Good luck
Re: What Do I Need To Learn To Start Automobile Biz As A Side Hustle by zuolah: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2018
let's talk on some ideas that we both can benefit. pls buzz asap! adrew351@gmail.com or call

Aaaaarghmed:
Hello all...I've saved some amount of money and I want to starting d sales of automobiles,I am 28 and a civil servant I have a lot of free time at my disposal.
I go to work max...3 times a week so I want to buy a car and sell off to make some gains.I intend buying,using d for a month or less then sell off.please any advice and help wud be appreciated.Automobile sales guru pls chip in a wrd or two on how to be successful in this biz.i wud also need a mentor in Abj who is a car salesman who can show me how to get good deals on cars
.I intend selling Nigerian used cars.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Merecedes Benz 2006 / 2002 Toyota Camry Leather ** Tokunbo ** SOLD / Well Used Toyota Camry SE 2006 For Sale F@1.750m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.