Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nissan Altima SV 2013 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Altima SV 2013 (1729 Views)

Tokunbo 2011 Nissan Frontier SV 4*4 Double cab Auto @7.6M / Tokunbo Nissan Rogue SV - 2011 @ N2,500,000.00 / Pre-order Sale:- 2017 Rangerover 5.0l Supercharged SV Autobiography :- N60m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Very clean Nissan Altima SV 2013 available for sale at a very reasonable price you can't get anywhere else.
Mechanical/Electrical fault free.
Model: SV
Type: 4-door
Wheels: 17" alloy wheels
Engine: 2.5L L4 DOHC 16-valve
Audio: AM/FM stereo radio with RDS and auxiliary audio input Jack. Single CD/MP3 player and USB/iPod interface.
All papers intact and full duty paid.
Interested buyers can call/text/whatsapp 07056466964 for negotiation.

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Cosplay: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Babzz001:
Very clean Nissan Altima SV 2013 available for sale at a very reasonable price you can't get anywhere else.
[s]Accident/dent/scratch free
First body
Follow come body paint[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Cosplay: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babzz001:

[s]Sorry, are you this jobless or what?
I'm curious to ask, cos going through your profile I saw the amount of hours you've wasted online censoring people's adverts without having anything to buy or even an ordinary referral.
My posts isn't for your type, don't ever try this shit with me again.
Try your hands on something productive and be useful to yourself[/s].

Babzz001:
First body

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Cosplay: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babzz001:

[s]Sorry, are you this jobless or what?
I'm curious to ask, cos going through your profile I saw the amount of hours you've wasted online censoring people's adverts without having anything to buy or even an ordinary referral.
Try your hands on something productive and be useful to yourself[/s].

3 Likes

Babzz001:
First body

1 Like

Babzz001:
First body

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Cosplay: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babzz001:

Babzz001:
First body

Babzz001:
First body

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Peter4luv: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Cosplay don finish this one ....accidents free indeed .

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Peter4luv:
Cosplay don finish this one ....accidents free indeed .
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Cosplay: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by diportivo: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
don't mind this cosplay jare

it's not the same car.....agreed undecided

but,why ur advert don change na shocked

is it not accident free again ni

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by cr7lomo: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
diportivo:
don't mind this cosplay jare

it's not the same car.....agreed undecided

but,why ur advert don change na shocked

is it not accident free again ni

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by sauceEEP(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rflmao
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Zachxolan(m): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
But wait, How foes cosplay always get this images when the vin of the car are not always displayed in the picture the op posted?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Dantedasz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Why is the OP editing all his posts?
OP my advise to you is to post the VIN of your car so we can compare with the one posted by Coldplay.
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Peter4luv: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
At least post the view of the damaged part.you guys are Nigeria problems not wanting to do things right for we Nigerians even ordinary cars no truth in it ...God bless me make I no buy tokunbo car ..amen
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by ejembi28(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Zachxolan post=72433440[b:
]But wait, How foes cosplay always get this images when the vin of the car are not always displayed in the picture the op posted[/b]?

Forget cosplay for that oh..he can just sight any car on these auto section and tell you the names/number of operators /individuals on duty when the car was manufactured.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cosplay:

Wow! Madt views i got on this post, credit to Cosplay.
Mind trash talking my other car posts bro? I need madt views on the other ones too.
I don't mind paying you for that, as long as your price is reasonable.
You deserve some accolades bro ����
I'll be looking forward to your comments on my other car adverts.
Bless G ��

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by AgentGoat: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babzz001:

Wow! Madt views i got on this post, credit to Cosplay.
Mind trash talking my other car posts bro? I need madt views on the other ones too.
I don't mind paying you for that, as long as your price is reasonable.
You deserve some accolades bro ����
I'll be looking forward to your comments on my other car adverts.
Bless G ��
it's a bad publicity for you though.
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
AgentGoat:
it's a bad publicity for you though.
No publicity is bad, as far as you know you're doing the right thing.
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by antagonist: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2018
Babzz001:
No publicity is bad, as far as you know you're doing the right thing. If you know, you know.
the man but please how is lying about your car accident the right thing?
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2018
antagonist:

the man but please how is lying about your car accident the right thing?
Let me just take a few minutes to enlighten you.
Post was about how the car was as at when it was posted for sale, not its history.
People do sell accidented cars as they are like that without fixing which people buy.
This one had been fixed, hence the accident, dent/scratch free.
But not everyone that can type shit online is literate or have the intellectual capacity to understand English.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by emeks02: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2018
Babzz001:

Post was about how the car was as at when it was posted for sale, not its history.
People do sell accidented cars as they are like that without fixing which people buy.
But not everyone that can type shit online is literate or have the intellectual capacity to understand English.

Looks like you got it wrong here brother. Advertising a car as accident free means it has never recorded any accident in its history. If after fixing the accidented parts of the car, just post the vehicle pictures and details along with the VIN. DO NOT state accident free on the advert.

Anyone who wants to buy will either go for VIN check, see the extent of damage and still purchase or ignore the VIN check and also still purchase. The punch line is don’t state accident free when you have not done due deligence on the vehicle.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by antagonist: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2018
Babzz001:

but then why did you now delete the accident stuff after they casted you?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by llade(m): 9:56am On Oct 28, 2018
Car dealers should have the fear of God please. Selling based on misrepresentation is fraudulent.
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 10:42am On Oct 28, 2018
emeks02:

Looks like you got it wrong here brother. Advertising a car as accident free means it has never recorded any accident in its history. If after fixing the accidented parts of the car, just post the vehicle pictures and details along with the VIN. DO NOT state accident free on the advert.

Anyone who wants to buy will either go for VIN check, see the extent of damage and still purchase or ignore the VIN check and also still purchase. The punch line is don’t state accident free when you have not done due deligence on the vehicle.

God bless.
I get your point bro.
Main reason I edited it out when i saw people were starting to misconstrue what I meant to mean something else totally.
But I'm the poster, I'm 100% responsible for what I post, but definitely not responsible for how the brains of individuals on this platform chooses to interpret same.
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2018
antagonist:

but then why did you now delete the accident stuff after they casted you?
Check my last reply to emeks to get your answer.
Can't type same thing all over again.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by Babzz001: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2018
llade:
Car dealers should have the fear of God please. Selling based on misrepresentation is fraudulent.
Don't just jump on the bandwagon and start waving to be noticed, understand what's going on on both sides before picking a side.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by neyobills: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Is there any part of the word accident-free u don't understand so we can break it down in the most elementary way for u,trying to put up a defense after been caught pants down sucks Mr salvaged car.
Re: Nissan Altima SV 2013 by antagonist: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Babzz001:

Check my last reply to emeks to get your answer.
Can't type same thing all over again.

but how come you were also lying that it was not the same car but just a similar colour or are you saying those accident pics are not your car

(1) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Camry Tokunbo In Ibadan @1.85 Vin Available / 2013 Mercedes Benz S550 6.5m / Lexus IS250 2015 Model For Sale!! "Refer And Earn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.