Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng (24142 Views)

Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by MeanChris(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Remember earlier this week, LeadersNg accused Buhari's director of strategic communications Mr. Festus Keyamo SAN of collecting #450m from NNPC as working fee.

Mr. Keyamo came out to refute the information, claiming it's smear campaign from the opposition.

LeadersNg just confirmed on their twitter page that they have evidence of the said working fee and would be publishing their findings soon

https://twitter.com/LeadersNG/status/1055513254372499456?s=20

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
it's happening live...

BREAKING!!!

Gen . TY Danjuma explodes

Retired Lt. Gen. Theophilous Danjuma yesterday asked the people of Middle-Belt, South-West, South-South & South-East to forget all about 2019 Elections but to first fight back the Fulani murderous invaders and reclaim their lands which are now under Fulani occupation.

General Danjuma stated unambiguously that President Buhari is the direct founder and sponsor of Miyetti Allah and had concluded plans to provide safe heavens for all West African Fulanis in the entire SOUTH and the MIDDLE BELT. He made it clear that War had already been declared, going by the spate of relentless killings here and there, lamenting that helpless victims are predominantly Christians.

The retired General warned that Buhari has used Tinubu to divide South-West and that plans are underway to overrun Yoruba Kingdom and make them subordinate to Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy.

He equally lamented that from secrets file obtained, the conquest of Yoruba would commence as soon as they are through with Middle-Belt reqions. And that soonest they take hostage of Yoruba, their brothers from Sudan, Guinea, and other West African descent would combine to fight South-East and South-South.

Danjuma regretted that while the rest of Middle Belt and South are under invasion led by Army Chief of Staff, Lt. Gen. Buratai, our politicians are playing to the gallery, giving Buhari all necessary supports.

Danjuma opined that at present the Presidency has been taken over by Miyetti Allah and has vowed to retain Buhari in power even if it means shedding the blood of any opposition. Stating that should the people fail to rise now and put an end to this, either you are a moslem after 2019 or in Exile.

Note:
War has been going on in Taraba and parts of Jigawa States and hundreds are killed daily. In Kaduna few days ago more that 220 persons were killed by foreign mercinaries imported by Buhari's Fulanis.

As I write this, information coming that Imo State shall be the hotbed because of its centralised location and once it is captured, the entire SE/SS is gone. And that Imo governorship election shall be used to ignite the Holocaust.
https://newsflash247.com.ng/2018/10/25/buhari-is-the-sponsor-of-fulani-jihadists-invasion-gen-ty-danjuma-explodes/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Olatunji1929: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Eeya! E don red for keyamo aka otobo rip to your career in advance

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by CityNGR: 2:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Interesting days ahead

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by gurunlocker: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2018
But Buhari is fighting corruption right? grin grin

We are borrowing to fund budget but when it comes to selling buhari to the masses, they won't have problem getting money.

Such a hypocrite!

Who's the minister of petroleum? Can someone remind me? I guess he doesn't know this is happening under his nose because he doesn't even know anything going on around him. shocked

How can you say you are fighting corruption but find it very easy to fund Social Media propaganda for bubu? lipsrsealed undecided

I always say this government is very corrupt but they have a way to hide it successfully.

They steal with integrity grin grin grin

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by rxmusa(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2018
No campaign of calumny shall put a dent on people of value and impeccable integrity.

I guess all these was because Keyamo finished them in that debate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by musicnmagic(m): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2018
Some times i laugh when people say bubu is not corrupt.
If you roll with corrupt fellas, you surely corrupt.

Like for Atiku
Share for buhari.

185 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
APC looters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by BarryX(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
The fact that they have to schedule a time for posting the information takes away the expected impact, if you ask me.
Just do it already, don't come and use our head. Ain't nobody have time for that

6 Likes

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Flango: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
shocked

Our media are becoming more investigative of recent. That's the way to go cool cool

BTW, Sahara Reporters, usually lead in this area by going as far as providing receipts and insider’s information. Why have they relented

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Righteousness89(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
It's unfortunate!! NNPC now an ARm of APC no longer a Federal Government agency!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by badmrkt(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin for those shouting PDP na thief. una eye go clear.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by mysteriousman(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
K
Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by hucienda: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
Observing ...

1 Like

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by kaen1317: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
He's an APC man so he is a saintly and very innocent no matter what. If the like they should provide evidence of N1 billion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Austine2k: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by SanusiGworo: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
Keyamo is the new Dasuki

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by link2ok22: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2018
This administration would go down as the most corrupt in the history of mankind.

I actually don't blame them, they still got support from a few misguided Nigerians.

2019 is between

Team Nigeria Vs Team Lifeless.

God bless
H.E Atiku Abubakar

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by MrRichmond: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2018
ApC = Always Practicing Corruption

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by osothermal(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Bush meat hunting the hunters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by chriskosherbal(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Plz somebody should just tell me plainly were are we going to as country ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Splasshhh(f): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2018
grin
Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Gten(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Propaganda shall never win elections in Nigeria again.PDP/APC, Issue based campaign is what we want. Keyamo is loquacious cos he has dipped into the cookie jar.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Princedapace(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2018
I usually laugh when people say Buhari and his team are saints..

This is Nigeria, no body holy pass.

Corruption and intimidation run in our blood. We can't govern our selves. That is the unfortunate part of the black race.

Any ways, check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer. U maybe interested.

7 Likes

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2018
rxmusa:
No campaign of calumny shall put a dent on people of value and impeccable integrity.

I guess all these was because Keyamo finished them in that debate.

U are a fooool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by DBossNG(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Oya!
Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by michoim(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Why wait till tomorrow! Why not published it today, if you truly have it, and you are not going to fabricate lies...

1 Like

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari is corrupt , no doubt .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of N450M Given To Keyamo By NNPC To Be Published By Us - Leadersng by gurunlocker: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose’s Trial: We Moved N1.2b Cash In Three Planes, Says Witness / CBN Debunks Claims About Capacity Of NSPMC Plc, Alleged Threats To Close Banks / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Yemi Osinbajo's 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.