Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Where Is Ondo State Liaison Office In Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is Ondo State Liaison Office In Lagos? (13933 Views)

North Korea Blows Up Liaison Office In Kaesong Used For Talks With South / Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ondo State Liaison Office In Lagos? by Adesuntim95(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Where is Ondo state liaison office in Lagos? I want to get my certificate of origin pls. Also, how do I get there from Ikorodu?
Re: Where Is Ondo State Liaison Office In Lagos? by yokiti: 2:16am On Oct 26, 2018
The Ondo state liaison office in Lagos is located at:
Plot 2A, Lai Ajayi Bembe street, ParkView estate, Ikoyi.
From Ikorodu, (if driving) navigate your way to Obalende and ask how to get to Parkview Estate from the bike men around.
If you will use BRT bus from Ikorodu ( for some level of convenience and traffic hold up free journey, unlike the other commercial vehicles) board a bus to Obalende from CMS (the BRT route ) ask the bike men for further direction.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Ondo State Liaison Office In Lagos? by rosebuzz(f): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pls how do I get there from mile two
Re: Where Is Ondo State Liaison Office In Lagos? by yokiti: 1:23am On Aug 30, 2019
yokiti:
The Ondo state liaison office in Lagos is located at:
Plot 2A, Lai Ajayi Bembe street, ParkView estate, Ikoyi.
From Ikorodu, (if driving) navigate your way to Obalende and ask how to get to Parkview Estate from the bike men around.
If you will use BRT bus from Ikorodu ( for some level of convenience and traffic hold up free journey, unlike the other commercial vehicles) board a bus to Obalende from CMS (the BRT route ) ask the bike men for further direction.
rosebuzz:
Pls how do I get there from mile two
If are able to get Obalende bus from Mile 2, just follow the description above when you reach Obalende.
If not, from Mile 2, board a bus going to either Marina or CMS, from there, you should get bus/ tricycle to Obalende, you can then do as stated in my quoted oost above .
You should be able to get the MARINA/CMS or Obalende bus at the Motor park at Mile 2 (check the Orile - Iganmu axis of the express road)

Bon voyage!
Re: Where Is Ondo State Liaison Office In Lagos? by Me35: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello,

Ondo State Liaison Office, Lagos is now in IKEJA.

Yes, the office has been relocated from Ikoyi to 29E REMI FANI KAYODE STREET. GRA IKEJA. LAGOS

For further enquiry, pls call 08034727279 or 08032613581

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Pastor, Five Others Die In New Year's Eve Boat Accident In Bayelsa / How Government Agencies Frustrate Food Export At Nation’s Airport / Beautiful City of Windhoek,Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.