Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Wait! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wait! (179 Views)

How To Wait Upon The Lord God Almighty After You Have Prayed / Youths Please Wait Behind For A Brief Meeting / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait! by PrinceofPeace17(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wait!

Yea, usually when am inside a moving bus or a car & i see the Red light of the traffic control device hmmmm i get upset "this driver should have been fast naaa when the green light was showing" & When i get to the ATM stand&see the long quence am like "Choi". We all experience this some times but that's not the plane we are boarding.

Waiting on God is not a lack of ability but a need for God's sufficiency.

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength"

It shows that there is an available strength to every man but waiting on God assures refill when your strength diminishes & trust me it will...

"They shall mount up with wings as eagles"...

Without waiting on God you will surely mount up but ehhhhhh like a chicken....

"They will run and not be weary"...

Without waiting on God you might run as fast as Bolt but gas out like one playing football for the very first time.

"They will walk and not faint"...

Without waiting on God living the christian life(walk with God) will be mission impossible.

David is known as a man after God's own heart not because he wrote most verses of psalms or cause he is a singer.

Rather

David despirately & constantly waited on God to know God's heart(will) before he took any decisive decision.

A man who was able to single handily kill Israel's terror but when his family was kidnapped he asked God for his next move? despite being a notable & proven warrior.

The first time he ignored & never consulted God it ended badly for David.

Waiting on God should never be a plan B or when things go south.

The ability to wait is a product of patience as administered by the Holy Spirit.

To wait, the process is painful but the result is gainful & fruitful.

God never reveals Himself fully to any man @ once, the deeper you are in God(waiting) the more you know God.

"Without faith, it is impossible to please God" but brethren, i tell you without "Waiting" it is impossible to get anything from God.

Any man who rose like an edifice scripturally had a period of waiting on God...

Are you ready to start your own journey?

(1) (Reply)

Word Preparation / The God Of Vengeance. (3) / The Mercy Drops In Our Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.