Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs (950 Views)

Tiwa Savage On A Massive Blow Hit , Breaks Youtube Record In 12 Hours. / RMD Recounts Experience With Davido, Nengi On 'Jowo' Music Video Set (Photos) / Davido's Song "Assurance" Featuring Chioma, Hits 1 Million Views In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by midehcreeb: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
The Official Visuals for the Star boy's  single Fever was released in the early  hours of  Tuesday morning  in which Tiwa Savage Featured as the Video Vixen  and it became a viral video premiering on Nigerian YouTube.

And just in the  Early hours of  today , the video reached  1 million  views in less than 24hrs.

Right now as am typing this , the video has reached a record 2 million views in just 2 days which is the best by far for any African artist on youtube.

source - https://www./2018/10/wizkids-fever-video-breaks-and-set-new-nigerian-youtube-record-with-2-million-views-in-24hrs.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by mykelswa(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
legend for him lane
Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by midehcreeb: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
mykelswa:
legend for him lane
yes oooooooo
Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by oblaak(m): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
As you're playing the video now..

So I ask, is there nothing else for you to do on the internet order than going over and over again to watch a senseless video?

Why do you guys spend time going online to waste time on things that adds no value or make any sense in the real world?
Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by Shakushaku1(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2018
Point of correction 2m in 42hrs, might reach 3milli bfor 5am today (48hrs)..

Song is actually trending all over the world, stew everywhere, the same stew esau take collect Jacob birthright.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by Shakushaku1(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2018
oblaak:
As you're playing the video now..

So I ask, is there nothing else for you to do on the internet order than going over and over again to watch a senseless video?

Why do you guys spend time going online to waste time on things that adds no value or make any sense in the real world?

All this ya question for make sense of u were buying the guy data... It's senseless buh see plenty tori u put for ground, who come be mumu now? Ehn.. U self judge the matter..
Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by EmyLeo(m): 1:24am On Oct 26, 2018
Mission Accomplished cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by praizblog: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2018
Mission successful
Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by OKorowanta: 5:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Op its an African record.
Wen Come Closer destroyed the 24hrs record,it was tagged an African ting and it still stands.
Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by midehcreeb: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2018
OKorowanta:
Op its an African record.
Wen Come Closer destroyed the 24hrs record,it was tagged an African ting and it still stands.
nice
Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by oblaak(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Shakushaku1:

All this ya question for make sense of u were buying the guy data... It's senseless buh see plenty tori u put for ground, who come be mumu now? Ehn.. U self judge the matter..
Sir I know he'd say 'is it my phone or data he's using'? but what motivates or excites people to continually check up stuff like these? I can't imagine.
Re: Wizkid Fever Video Set New Nigerian YouTube Record With 2 Million Views in 42hrs by midehcreeb: 10:51am On Oct 26, 2018
oblaak:

Sir I know he'd say 'is it my phone or data he's using'? but what motivates or excites people to continually check up stuff like these? I can't imagine.
K

(1) (Reply)

Stew Everywhere: Flavour And Yemi Alade Cooking Another Sweet Stew For Nigerians / Davido Steps Out In Stunning Agbada For His Friends Wedding (photos) / Any Guy That Can’t Wash His GF Pant When She Dey Period Is Useless - Naija Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.