Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,036 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Aspiring Data Scientist. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Aspiring Data Scientist. (6083 Views)

Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer / Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / Chronicle Of A Data Scientist/analyst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by mrsuccessful(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Akpuoru:
I need the services of a Data Analyst here in PH

For what kind of service and on what software
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by MrStrategy(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2018
mikezuruki:
Hello Everyone,

I only came out here to beg for favours from every python programmer or any programmer here.

I really want to learn how to code--any language. I'm really serious about it.

If anyone would be kind enough to tutor me even via whatsapp, I would be really grateful.
P.S. it's for free please.

Good day everyone.
My advice for upcoming python programmers is to take the first steps yourself by starting today. Download an app called Sololearn, install it on your phone and immerse yourself in it. Sololearn will teach you the basics of Python. Fortunately it also teaches several other programming languages (like JavaScript, HTML, CSS, SQL, C++, PHP, Swift, Ruby, etc) and it's a very good starting point for beginners. The app on Play Store has an amazing 4.8 stars from over 200k reviews, millions of programmers use it around the world and there are helpful communities, forums challenges, etc to inspire your growth.

Next if you truly want to delve into data science like the topic of the post specifies, I suggest you login to www.kaggle.com and follow their 40-hour data science course. It may be hard and tough for a beginner but there is nothing like engagement with real life examples (later you can do further research to deepen your learning). Everywhere around the world www.kaggle.com is known to be the main place where data scientists gather to show their skills and experiences. Your goal should be to attempt some competitions while learning.

Next you have to go online and enroll for the free Coursera Machine Learning Course by Coursera co-founder Andrew Ng. This course will take you back to some things you may have come across in Kaggle but this time from a foundational perspective and your knowledge of the subject will deepen. At this point you can join the online Python community and grow from there.

I hope you found this helpful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
MrStrategy:

Good day everyone.
My advice for upcoming python programmers is to take the first steps yourself by starting today. Download an app called Sololearn, install it on your phone and immerse yourself in it. Sololearn will teach you the basics of Python. Fortunately it also teaches several other programming languages (like JavaScript, HTML, CSS, SQL, C++, PHP, Swift, Ruby, etc) and it's a very good starting point for beginners. The app on Play Store has an amazing 4.8 stars from over 200k reviews, millions of programmers use it around the world and there are helpful communities, forums challenges, etc to inspire your growth.

Next if you truly want to delve into data science like the topic of the post specifies, I suggest you login to www.kaggle.com and follow their 40-hour data science course. It may be hard and tough for a beginner but there is nothing like engagement with real life examples (later you can do further research to deepen your learning). Everywhere around the world www.kaggle.com is known to be the main place where data scientists gather to show their skills and experiences. Your goal should be to attempt some competitions while learning.

Next you have to go online and enroll for the free Coursera Machine Learning Course by Coursera co-founder Andrew Ng. This course will take you back to some things you may have come across in Kaggle but this time from a foundational perspective and your knowledge of the subject will deepen. At this point you can join the online Python community and grow from there.

I hope you found this helpful.

I actually did. thanks.

However, I've started with Sololearn. and i'll further with the ones you provided (thanks again).

As you pointed, I did plan to go on Data Science (MLearning)...because I've taken up some maths courses to that effect.

and if you don't mind, I'd like to have your number. for privacy purpose, I have provided my number on the thread already. contact me please. thanks
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by dtunsz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
mrsuccessful:
If you're serious drop your number, you might be added to a WhatsApp group for python programming
Please am new in Python and need something like a What's app group to help me, am currently learning how to use Django... Please kindly add me to the what's app Group, 0803 434 5891 .
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by akvocalz: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
economia1:
Drop your whatsapp Number here
please add up too...07033780288
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by BDKLee(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2020
08071009909 plss add me up
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Maskyy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
You want to be a programmer, developer, data scientists, designer and mobile dev with full guide and motoring with tasks.

Codefans is helping a budding techie person Like you. Join their community and get train at no cost than your laptop.

Fill this form to get started

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18cWuMdfV2fZ7ERJHRkwzpAmqaAwA-_W5R4cpE0zGeFw/edit?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by ayinbu: 6:28am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by trademedia: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Add me
+2347019644884

thanks
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Gcool2(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2020
Pls add me to the python group 08168340192.Thanks.
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Phemysam19(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
mrsuccessful:
If you're serious drop your number, you might be added to a WhatsApp group for python programming

Hello sir, I'm really new to python and I want to learn and become a great data scientist, my number is below;
Thanks in anticipation sir.
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by yudo: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Pls I am interested add me 09060775531
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by lokoventurex1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello guys,

I'm an aspiring data scientist with no science foundation. In fact, I studied accountancy and finance. However, I'm interested to be become a data scientist.

I've found a school that's ready to train me for four months though, but they want me to complete a task in R and Phyton which I've no idea about for now.

I need a God's sent individual to help me look into this task. My success at the task given determines my admission for the data science course proper.

It looks very weird looking at the task .

I'll be very grateful to get some help here....
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by ibromodzi: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
lokoventurex1:
Hello guys,

I'm an aspiring data scientist with no science foundation. In fact, I studied accountancy and finance. However, I'm interested to be become a data scientist.

I've found a school that's ready to train me for four months though, but they want me to complete a task in R and Phyton which I've no idea about for now.

I need a God's sent individual to help me look into this task. My success at the task given determines my admission for the data science course proper.

It looks very weird looking at the task .

I'll be very grateful to get some help here....

Can you post the task here?
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Maomex: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
pls add me to the group. 08037975217. thanks
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by shegzy0514(m): 1:57am On Mar 04, 2021
mikezuruki:
Hello Everyone,

I only came out here to beg for favours from every python programmer or any programmer here.

I really want to learn how to code--any language. I'm really serious about it.

If anyone would be kind enough to tutor me even via whatsapp, I would be really grateful.
P.S. it's for free please.
Boss pls I u done learning data science if yes did u study excel
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by morinto: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Boye33: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: I'm in dire need of a cheap apartment anywhere on the island (Ajah, obalende etc).

@ jaysleeves

really sorry for bothering you.
I got your mail request yesterday, I replied but I'm not sure if my mail delivered to your end.

Hoping to hear back from you.

Thanks.
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Mirth22: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2021

Kindly add me to the group chat
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Kooldon(f): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
Add me too pls 08129351864
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Toyocasual: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2022
hello am new here and i also want to be added to the python group 08108434711 is my number
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by DONRICHI: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
pls add me I'm interested I want to learn: 08068600455
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by Woofer: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kindly add me too. 07032294556
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by preshogor: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hey peeps. I have a well-structured course on HTML, CSS, Python, SQL, Git, Angular, React, Redux, Node, Django, Javascript, Java, c#, Ultimate Design Pattern etc. from beginner to mastery level at a very affordable price. It is by Mosh Hamedani. I bet you, you will like what you get. email me at preciousogor2@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Aspiring Data Scientist. by 79733139(m): 10:35am On Jan 28
PedroNascimento:

My phone number is in my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

[MOD] PHP WORKOUTS - String Manipulation 1 / Download Asp.net Mvc 5 Essential Training Video Tutorial / Online Banking Source Code In PHP, MSQL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.