Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy (8759 Views)

Rollover Bets To Millions / Rollover 10,000 To A Million Naira With Just 2odds / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by phr0nesis(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
mrbock:

To be skeptical is understandable, what annoys me is the blatant prideful and unintelligent outburst

Thank you for reaffirming what I've been trying to tell people

Remain blessed.

PS : don't forget to join to group
I really want to but I don't have telegram and my gionee is china-used that does accept playstore
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
phr0nesis:

I really want to but I don't have telegram and my gionee china-used that does accept playstore

drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by phr0nesis(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
mrbock:

Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by phr0nesis(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2018
mrbock:

I downloaded telegram yesterday. I have joined the channel
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by Samakus(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
Mrbock, I noticed you have 2 telegram channels and a customer care channel also on telegram. I'm wondering why the proliferation?
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Samakus:
Mrbock, I noticed you have 2 telegram channels and a customer care channel also on telegram. I'm wondering why the proliferation?

I ran Ads to one from facebook.

and I'm using free traffic for the other

I want to separate the sources and test which has better quality leads.

I'm not sure about the customer care channel .

I only have 2 telegram channels

Abeg send me screenshots of the customer care channel
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
Evening all , Tomorrow I start with my free tips in the telegram channel

I'll try my best to update the thread as soon as possible

you get it in real time on telegram

I've also decide to up the ante and actually subscribe and share the average 3 odds daily pick instead of two earlier advertised . Even tho this costs more

My intention is to over deliver

so get on board !!!!
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by wordbank(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2018
mrbock:

sure I'll text you.

but you would still need to download Telegram eventually. it's very easy from play store
I'm not also on telegram
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2018
wordbank:

I'm not also on telegram

bro just download telegram because that's where I'll be dropping the tips in real time l
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by Samakus(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2018
mrbock:

I ran Ads to one from facebook.

and I'm using free traffic for the other

I want to separate the sources and test which has better quality leads.

I'm not sure about the customer care channel .

I only have 2 telegram channels

Abeg send me screenshots of the customer care channel

VIP Bet Signals Assistant
Hi, I am Maureen and i want to specially welcome you to VIP Bet Signals channel. In this group you would be exposed to cutting edge betting signals and tips.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

That's the welcome message from the customer care channel on telegram. You can search for VIP Bet Signals Assistan on telegram and confirm my claims if it's not your channel
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Finally, the d-day is here.

The code to Football Betting success has been dissected, deciphered, and laid bare.” VIP Bet Signals exploit unknown loopholes for guaranteed returns. No crude guess baffling analysis

Starting from today, you'll enjoy topnotch tips.

Congratulations on your decision to be a part of this revolution.
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Samakus:

VIP Bet Signals Assistant
Hi, I am Maureen and i want to specially welcome you to VIP Bet Signals channel. In this group you would be exposed to cutting edge betting signals and tips.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

That's the welcome message from the customer care channel on telegram. You can search for VIP Bet Signals Assistan on telegram and confirm my claims if it's not your channel

oh that's just a boot I was working on. ignore it for now
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by wordbank(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2018
mrbock:

bro just download telegram because that's where I'll be dropping the tips in real time l
I now have telegram but can't find you
Can you add me?
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
wordbank:
I now have telegram but can't find you Can you add me?
just search vipbetsignal on telegram
it should come up
or message
09059433806 on telegram
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by CoachOore: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
0706 338 1977
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by Samakus(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Finally, you have started the roll over. I'm surprised that you don't show your ticket of the 3odds. How will people have confidence to stake high?
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
CoachOore:
0706 338 1977

download telegram and join the chsnnel.

its useless dropping your number

go to first page for instructions
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2018
Samakus:
Finally, you have started the roll over. I'm surprised that you don't show your ticket of the 3odds. How will people have confidence to stake high?

This man

First its a scam
2nd the price for the tips is inflated

now.....

I should show my ticket.

Did I not post the games with codes.

where did you think the codes magically appeared from ?

I have shared the strategy I'm using regardless must people would still stake what they want or even at all

and its not technically a rollover .

you are in my two groups so u should understand by now.
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
SPAIN
Racing Santander - Real Betis
Real Betis Wins

Netherlands 
Feyenoord Rotterdam - ADO Den Haag
Feyenoord Rotterdam WINS

Denmark
Midtyjylland - Copenhagen 
Over 2.5goals
-----------------
1XBET CODE: CACVQ Odd: 2.90

BET9JA CODE: Z6QYBVF3
odd: 2.84
Pls play with only 2.5%-5% of your bank roll
Depending on your risk tolerance
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by Investorsci: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Am following and have joined your channel

Forget all this bad Belle people

If your source is reliable we will all see it
After all u haven't ask for a dime from anyone.

Good luck to everyone
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by Investorsci: 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
mrbock:
SPAIN

Racing Santander - Real Betis

Real Betis Wins

Netherlands 

Feyenoord Rotterdam - ADO Den Haag

Feyenoord Rotterdam WINS

Denmark

Midtyjylland - Copenhagen 

Over 2.5goals

-----------------

1XBET CODE: CACVQ
Odd: 2.90

BET9JA CODE: Z6QYBVF3

odd: 2.84

Pls play with only 2.5%-5% of your bank roll

Depending on your risk tolerance

LOST.
Never trust anybody not even your father

Even 1odds dey cast.

Better luck next time

1 Like

Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Investorsci:

LOST.
Never trust anybody not even your father

Even 1odds dey cast.

Better luck next time

Are you deliberately trying to be ignorant or are you new to betting.

Where did I ever say its 100% guaranteed .

Mr man check back at the end of the month

Peace !
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Investorsci:
Am following and have joined your channel

Forget all this bad Belle people

If your source is reliable we will all see it
After all u haven't ask for a dime from anyone.

Good luck to everyone

so how come only after one loss. you are already changing tune.

My man don't get emotional with the result win or loose.

that's how to be a top football trader.

ZERO emotions
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
if you know you are going to get emotional and choose days.

Better just pause and watch from the sidelines. In my group I made it clear that losses would occur Infact you can have up to 10 straight losses (because of our rollover strategy)

If you don't have proper risk management and mental fortitude you would mess up

Pls and pls Zero Emotions or watch for the month and decide!

Thanks
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by Investorsci: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
mrbock:
if you know you are going to get emotional and choose days.

Better just pause and watch from the sidelines. In my group I made it clear that losses would occur Infact you can have up to 10 straight losses (because of our rollover strategy)

If you don't have proper risk management and mental fortitude you would mess up

Pls and pls Zero Emotions or watch for the month and decide!

Thanks

Haba,
this is your first game dropped

Atleast you should give us something to make us follow you.

Well I will watch as you have said till Month end

Good luck to everyone
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by Investorsci: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
More over you paid for this game

I think you should questions your source

1 Like

Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Investorsci:
More over you paid for this game

I think you should questions your source

Haha because of one loss.

The source that gave me over 200% of my back roll last month

and close to 400% in August .

Since I've been using them worst case scenario was break even in July or so .

You see my man last month , it was the last 12 days we made all the money.

Don't panic , like I said let's see at the end of the month
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by adexiology(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
@mrbrok, pls ignore any insult u receive on nairaland, if only dey know wat they will gain with the free one month u are giving they will be glad. if it come to worst here on nairaland just ignore dem and stick to ur telegram channel. And pls try to ensure u give game daily for dat one month, because I can't afford to miss a single day whether the game win or loss
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by Investorsci: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
Following, I read your post in the telegram group.

Waiting for the results of today's game

Good luck man
Re: How I Made 100k Last Month Using 2odds And 1 Rollover Strategy by mrbock: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Investorsci:
Following, I read your post in the telegram group.

Waiting for the results of today's game

Good luck man

No worries my man !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Tallest Players in EPL / Okon Picks Oshoala, 22 Others For Women's World Cup! / My Funny Football jokes_ kinda One Minute Of Pictures Or vids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.