Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola (1734 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course / Buhari To Visit Lagos To Inaugurate Projects On Thursday / Enugu Govt Approves Multiple Projects On Education, Road Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by speedyGonzales: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2018
AT THE CORE OF THINGS, THIS IS WHY APC HAS BECOME WORST THAN PDP, BECAUSE THEY RELY ON DIVIDING NIGERIA ALONG RELIGIOUS OR TRIBAL LINES TO WIN POWER. NIGERIA CAN NEVER SUCCEED OR GROW AS A COUNTRY BY FIGHTING ITSELF.
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by IgboticGirl(f): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2018
Bannylove13:
Fashola the nigeriAn SAN .. that desperately and careless went tribal .. revealing his secret nature to Nigerian.

so unfortunate..

Anyways Nigerians know him better now.. I guess.

Meanwhile
Weldone..

Let's see other roads and works done in other part of the country .
East
South
Middle belt
North west
North east..

Thanks.

Don't mind those tribalist set of people
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by Throwback: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Nemesis001:

So majority of Ekiti, Osun,Ondo, Lagos and Oyo PDP supporters are IPOB? How wise are you?

I thought you were even intelligent and different from the other zombies on this forum self, now I know it runs in you guys blood.

So Ngige was not a senator from the SouthEast, and Amaechi and Okorocha were not governors from the SouthSouth and SouthEast at the time prior to the 2015 elections when APC was labelled by your type as a Janjawee.d Islamic party and Amala and Ewedu party?

Now I know your hypocrisy has no cure.

Better embrace the political atmosphere that PDP created.

1 Like

Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by Nemesis001: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2018
Throwback:

So Ngige was not a senator from the SouthEast, and Amaechi and Okorocha were not governors from the SouthSouth and SouthEast at the time prior to the 2015 elections when APC was labelled by your type as a Janjawee.d Islamic party and Amala and Ewedu party?

Now I know your hypocrisy has no cure.

Better embrace the political atmosphere that PDP created.

Don't deviate from the fact that you called PDP an IPOB party.

Igbos believed buhari can never handover to them which is true.
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by Throwback: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Nemesis001:

Don't deviate from the fact that you called PDP an IPOB party.

Igbos believed buhari can never handover to them which is true.

How could I deviate when I never denied anything.

You are the one trying to prove that I was wrong, while I have shown you how your PDP was wrong in what they started.

Has PDP in trying to paint APC as an Islamic Yoruba and Northern party, not robbed itself of goodwill in those regions?

Or do I need to remind you of how Vice President Namadi Sambo had to be working overtime in the North to prove to the electorate that PDP was also a Northern party, in total contrast to the image and damage the likes of FFK, Asari Dokubo, PEJ, Jonathan, and foot soldiers like yourself had wrecked on PDP by promoting APC as a party belonging to where the bulk of Nigeria's voting population reside?

Those who had to swallow the vomit of having an uncircumcised Philistine rule them as against their previous boasts, now also have to seek salvation in the candidacy of a gworo chewing "Fulani" bastard called Atiku Abubakar, while their dreaded Islamization is upon them.

1 Like

Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:

Okorocha, Akpabio, Amaechi are all members of the progressive family. They are qualified to vie for the presidency in 2023. I am all for a southern president in 2023. I say no to 12 years Fulani rule that Atiku represents.

This matter has nothing to do with number of years, It has more to do with competency. If buhari did well, No one will even be talking about atikulation n all that.
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by toolovely(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:
Fashola making lots of sense as usual. Infrastructure wise, this government is the best in the history of Nigeria. And to those criticising him for saying Yorubas should vote Buhari to enable the return of power to south west by 2023, please note that politics is all about interest.

Igbo's are supporting Atiku, a well documented rogue with no history of administrative competence simply because Peter Obi is his running mate and he also promised to hand over to an Igbo man after a single term. Ekweremadu and ohaneze group recently threatened to dump PDP if Atiku refuse to choose an Igbo running mate and nobody called them out for tribalism. If Ekweremadu, Ohaneze and other Igbo group can demand for an Igbo running mate and 2023 Igbo presidency, there is nothing wrong with Fashola advocating for a Yoruba 2023 presidency.

YOU LIED ABOUT THIS. igbos are not supporting Atiku because of Obi. even before Obi was appointed, Igbos were rooting for Atiku. and even if he selected someone else maybe from south west, igbos would still have rooted for Atiku.
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by Nemesis001: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2018
Throwback:

How could I deviate when I never denied anything.

You are the one trying to prove that I was wrong, while I have shown you how your PDP was wrong in what they started.

Has PDP in trying to paint APC as an Islamic Yoruba and Northern party, not robbed itself of goodwill in those regions?

Or do I need to remind you of how Vice President Namadi Sambo had to be working overtime in the North to prove to the electorate that PDP was also a Northern party, in total contrast to the image and damage the likes of FFK, Asari Dokubo, PEJ, Jonathan, and foot soldiers like yourself had wrecked on PDP by promoting APC as a party belonging to where the bulk of Nigeria's voting population reside?

Those who had to swallow the vomit of having an uncircumcised Philistine rule them as against their previous boasts, now also have to seek salvation in the candidacy of a gworo chewing "Fulani" bastard called Atiku Abubakar, while their dreaded Islamization is upon them.
FFK, Asari Dokubo, PEJ, Jonathan are never Igbos nor are they Igbos, so?

Yorubas and people like you started tagging PDP an Igbo party since 1999 when you guys refused to vote your son Obj.

The Igbos took it upon themselves to vote for him massively because they know that they will surely gain from PDP.

I asked you, are those who voted PDP in South West ipob members? Think before you answer this question. grin
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by sarrki(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nemesis001:

So majority of Ekiti, Osun,Ondo, Lagos and Oyo PDP supporters are IPOB? How wise are you?

I thought you were even intelligent and different from the other zombies on this forum self, now I know it runs in you guys blood.

Keep quiet
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by Nemesis001: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet
Sarrki the village man claiming he is in the state.

Can we meet here too? grin
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nemesis001:

Sarrki the village man claiming he is in the state.

Can we meet here too? grin

I avoid Igbos and enemies of the state
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by veraponpo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Omololu2121:
who can list the achievement of PDP in the south west for me in terms of infrastructure

Atiku should also tell us the achievement of the government he served under between 1999-2007.

PDP is a disaster.

Nobody...

Osita has already said 4 years is to initiate projects.

PDP governance was a disaster. May we never see them again in life.

Imagine Warri-Itakpe was there for 30 years and they could not do anything about it
Re: ‘67 Road Projects On In Southwest’-babatunde Fashola by Hakiim: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Bannylove13:
Fashola the nigeriAn SAN .. that desperately and careless went tribal .. revealing his secret nature to Nigerian.

so unfortunate..

Anyways Nigerians know him better now.. I guess.

Meanwhile
Weldone..

Let's see other roads and works done in other part of the country .
East
South
Middle belt
North west
North east..

Thanks.

He only join you in playing the game of tribal politics since that is what you want.

Igbo, started the game by insisting on having the VP slot under PDP with the possibility of getting presidency by 2023.

So, don't crucify him for starting from where you stop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Berates APC Over Alleged Poor Attendance To Buhari’s Rally In SE / Corruption: Protest Breaks Out In London As Nigerians Ask UK To Support Buhari / Breaking: Court Orders Arrests Of CCT Chairman For Contempt Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.