Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC (36189 Views)

Buhari’s Silence On Zoning, Successor Unsettles APC / Atiku South West Zonal Rally / Battle For Automatic Ticket Unsettles APC Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:
PDP in the south west can only try, they can't get much votes. Yoruba's will not vote for a corrupt rogue and his bigoted sidekick. We won't abandon our son that is doing very well for someone that hate us. We cannot abandon our front row in APC government for a back seat in the corrupt PDP government.
Speak of yourself. Selling votes is corruption itself
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Unie30: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2018
My sincere prayer is for a leader that will turn the fortune of this country around.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Willie2015: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:
PDP in the south west can only try, they can't get much votes. Yoruba's will not vote for a corrupt rogue and his bigoted sidekick. We won't abandon our son that is doing very well for someone that hate us. We cannot abandon our front row in APC government for a back seat in the corrupt PDP government.

-PDP will get much votes in the South West, once they have issues based campaign.
-86.9 million Nigerians are living in extreme poverty with Nigeria listed as the leading country with the highest poverty rate globally.
-Over 7.9 million Nigerian has lost their jobs since the onset of the Buhari Administration and many are under employed.
-As it was in the Buhari administration in 1984, so shall it be with his current administration that has a hallmark of deteriorating general standard of living, intolerable suffering by ordinary Nigerians, rising inflation, unemployment stretching to critical dimensions and now worsened with his army of herdsmen on rampage. These are hard facts that will continue to trail this administration.
- I will vote for a corrupt rogue and his bigoted sidekick that knows how to run a business, pay taxes, create jobs, solve youth unemployment and can run an inclusive govt.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Unie30: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2018
asuustrike1:

Speak of yourself. Selling votes is corruption itself
Nigerians are suffering nationwide, and you are busy telling us about yoruba. If Buhari, Atiku and Osinbajo happen to be my uncles, I will vote against them.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Unie30:

Nigerians are suffering nationwide, and you are busy telling us about yoruba. If Buhari, Atiku and Osinbajo happen to be my uncles, I will vote against them.
Nigerians are suffering nationwide but not all of them. Saying that if Buhari, Atiku or Osibanjo were to be your uncle you would Vote against them is an understatement. Talk is cheap indeed!
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:

Abegi, Talk for urself, Am a civil servant and a Yoruba man. I will rather vote for Atiku than Vote for buhari again. For ur information, Just take a walk into Uch in Ibadan, Talk about buhari and u will see the way peeps will look at you. Bahuri no longer enjoy the same acceptance he has in 2015 again. I laugh when some people keep saying Yoruba's won't vote for atiku whereas on ground gangan, The vote is swinging ATIKu/PDP in Oyo state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by BabaO2: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
revolt:
that's the problem you ppl have always had. Very tribalistic bunch of ppl we all know the only reason u support APC is because u consider it a yoruba party and Tinubu holds sway( in true sense hes been relegated to back sit), this same attitude is also felt in work place with you guys. Thus mentality is very backward. I rmba obasanjo was supported Enmasse in the ss and se even with an atiku vp against our numerous brothers that came out. The oil companies you people turned into yoruba civil service and yet had the guts to leave the head offices in ikoyi etc. Your ppl just come to earn fat salaries there and don't even build your homes in the oil regions but u hurriedly work there and flood it with your ilks. You guys detest competition. Anyways this very mentality was what led to the wild wild west of the 60s.

Support progressives even if they're not yorubas. Osinbajo is an astute leader and very learned unfortunately he is a mere vp with no power at all. I'd have voted apc if they presented him but def not this lifeles dullardeen nepotistic analog machine. If atiku had picked a yoruba vp or saraki had emerged in sure your tribalistic hypocritical support would have changed. Gosh.
shut it, who are the you people? Whenever you're being shown strength you start all these your nonsense talks. Who is tribalist between Ibo and Yoruba?
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by naijajobx: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Joe4real1988(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:
My brother 2019 election shouldn't be about region/sentiment (d region VP comes from shouldn't matter) but about a better Nigeria. D President and VP have tried their best but their best is not good enough for a BETTER NIGERIA. 4yrs is enof for a serious govt to possitively impact greatly on d economy. Let's give another man d chance to prove himself nd if he fails, in d next 4yrs we vote in another person. This is the only way our leaders will realize that we know what we want. Let's shun tribal/religion/region/sentimental politics if we want A BETTER NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
MeanChris:
I can see some people already making statements like "we in the south west" as if they speak for the south west.

"We'll rig massively for Buhari in the south west"

Lol

With all the rigging and intimidation, APC won Osun with not even up to 5000 votes. E go shock una how PDP go take smash south west..

As entertaining as i find ur epostle ,, a quick replay of 2015 as proven money is a secondary factor when it comes to national elections .... i donnt see atiku breaking GEJ records ..... as per sharing ,
Nonetheless atiku will give buhari a tight challenge but buhari will win... hausa + yoruba will alway win, that is just the reality

You think say Atiku na Adeleke? grin grin grin

Some people are in for a major shocker next year
Shey vote buying... haa everybody go buy vote na.., shey thug buying.. Agbero go see money tire

This is Atiku's time, SE & SS already on lockdown and we'll match APC money for money in the south west! grin
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by revolt(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
BabaO2:
shut it, who are the you people? Whenever you're being shown strength you start all these your nonsense talks. Who is tribalist between Ibo and Yoruba?
dude how old are u? Like a juvenile. Position of strenght ke? Anyways come with facts.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by writeprof(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
modath:
Naija press & the kind of reportage they keep dishing is one for the record books..... Headline & main body ogarticle? no correlation. smiley

I still maintain that the majority of crisis in this country has a root cause in how in how the press chooses to report on topical issues...

Mohammed Indimi is an in law to IBB, Abacha, Abdusalami & Buhari but in order to click bait people, they made his UK issues only about Buhari... Wonderful. smiley

Only him, in law to all these men! Something must be fishy somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by modath(f): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
writeprof:

Only him, in law to all these men! Something was be fishy somewhere.

Yes daddy... It's a sure fire stratergy, even if his in law is out of government, there will always be a way for one of them to influence things for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by MYHUBBY: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
revolt:
were not supporting obj....were supporting atiku with or without obi he had us on lockdown. I know u don't know how this works.. We supported obj yaradua and gej against even our own. Buhari is the only thing weve ever spoken against and ...ermmm where we wrong?!!!!! Except ur still in it fathers house and collecting pocket money no independent man or woman will support buhari.

you're very foo lish to bring my parent to your childish talk

I don't care how you put your brainless talk. pmb/osibanjo will be reelected and no human can change that

the end
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by 13october: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
revolt:
that's the problem you ppl have always had. Very tribalistic bunch of ppl we all know the only reason u support APC is because u consider it a yoruba party and Tinubu holds sway( in true sense hes been relegated to back sit), this same attitude is also felt in work place with you guys. Thus mentality is very backward. I rmba obasanjo was supported Enmasse in the ss and se even with an atiku vp against our numerous brothers that came out. The oil companies you people turned into yoruba civil service and yet had the guts to leave the head offices in ikoyi etc. Your ppl just come to earn fat salaries there and don't even build your homes in the oil regions but u hurriedly work there and flood it with your ilks. You guys detest competition. Anyways this very mentality was what led to the wild wild west of the 60s.

Support progressives even if they're not yorubas. Osinbajo is an astute leader and very learned unfortunately he is a mere vp with no power at all. I'd have voted apc if they presented him but def not this lifeles dullardeen nepotistic analog machine. If atiku had picked a yoruba vp or saraki had emerged in sure your tribalistic hypocritical support would have changed. Gosh.
13october
you mr. igbo man what reasonable points have you made, he express his opinion on issue you turn it tribal and sentimental expression because of tinubu, if i may ask you did west not led in 2011 to vote enmasse for your brother GEJ, and what was the goodies west got from him. in terms of appointment and even project.
your point about oil companies does make sense except for a sick head like yours, oil companies engage the best hand, not on tribal or colour if you have best hands put them forward. stop been a mediocre
despite complaining of marginalization since 1999, why cant drop pdp another party if you wise as you claimed, even your apga was not profitable do to your greed. did like saraki as a person many of you were rainy curses on him when he left jonathan, with your tribalistic manner, and political jingoism immediately he picked ekweremadu he suddenly turn your idol.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Muyology: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
revolt:

A real Yoruba knows what integrity means. Obj can't be telling us for the past 12 years or there about that Atiku is corrupt and make a reverse over night because he has to choose between " 2 devils"
Obj is our major problem. What stop obj from sticking to his 3rd force.
Must he support Atiku or Buhari if at a point he has labelled both bad.
As for Yoruba integrity holds sway. There is a common saying in Yoruba and goes thus " no matter the garment a thief is decorated with , even if he stole once he is still a thief.
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by Crossboy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
hotwax:

Son go and retrieve your brain. Iya e ni bastard
Baba E Lon Bawi Oloriburuku

cheesy
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by front4line: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2018
revolt:
clearly you have problems with comprehension. Esatz graduates dem. Osinbajo and obi are vps...its not their ticket. Were voting against the dullardeen as opposed to atiku.

Every sane human knows theres no comparison btw the 2.
I've asked buharideens to give me exact figures and scandals atiku has or has been found guilty of.....meanwhile Mr integrity in 1978 as a simple minister of petroleum , 2.8billion dollars disappeared and when saraki during the shagari regime began investigation into the matter the illiterate rushed and pulled a coup to make sure it never came to light.

As head of state we know of the briefcases filled with cash (dollars) ironically atiku refused to back down on the investigation and the dullardeen transferred him. Oh the mother of all......PTF chairman . We know almost all of abacha loot came from the ptf headed by this same Mr integrity.. we're still recovering billions from that grand theft 20 years later(in billions of dollars). Yet buhari is integrity, just because he belongs to a party you ppl think is yours. Anyways make una dey there. Pls rebuttal comments with facts not emmotional tantrums as u guys are known for.

Irredeemable hate filled bigoted Igbo let Atiku affirm the quote on his twitter page n bury this your bare faced lie once n for all. All the other nonsense belong to the fools in your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by NdiaraIGBO: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2018
divinecode101:
Which incursion?

Stay there and be deceiving yourselves

Yeye people, awon omo ole jatijati

abi o, dont mind them!
Re: Atiku’s South-west Incursion Unsettles APC by revolt(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
13october:

13october
you mr. igbo man what reasonable points have you made, he express his opinion on issue you turn it tribal and sentimental expression because of tinubu, if i may ask you did west not led in 2011 to vote enmasse for your brother GEJ, and what was the goodies west got from him. in terms of appointment and even project.
your point about oil companies does make sense except for a sick head like yours, oil companies engage the best hand, not on tribal or colour if you have best hands put them forward. stop been a mediocre
despite complaining of marginalization since 1999, why cant drop pdp another party if you wise as you claimed, even your apga was not profitable do to your greed. did like saraki as a person many of you were rainy curses on him when he left jonathan, with your tribalistic manner, and political jingoism immediately he picked ekweremadu he suddenly turn your idol.
you guys are damaged ideologically. Please thee are over 300 ethnicities in Nigeria..gej isnt igbo u sick bigot. For presidential elections igbo care less where the aspirants are from. As long as the person will help commerce hw has our support. What did we also gain from gejs govt ? I'm pretty sure ure measurement of gains is solely based on how many yorubas were appointed......useless brains. Gosh. If buhari administration had a thriving economy like the obj and gej days sef...he would have 100 percent votes from the east. You guys can't see past tribalism..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.