Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife (55795 Views)

Kim Oprah & Her Secondary School Teacher: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Dopenigga(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2018
What's it with this stew nonsense..who started this shii sef
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Gr8lex(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Raw stew? iyaf finish
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by dreezybines: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2018
Spinoren:
Funny man
Build your website now at N5k call 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9

grin grin grin is it only HTML you'll use?

There's something suspicious here mehn grin grin grin
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by romoruyi(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2018
Money is good.
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Wiinnd(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2018
So na now the word Stew dey reign for there. For Benin here, even baby wei dem born today, go dey talk say everywhere STEW
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by holysaint1(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Nbote:
Somebody smoked high grade weed and tweeted about stew and den it's trending and everyone joins in... And U ppl think we are normal in dis country

as in ehhhhhh....

The mata just weak me... sad

Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Realhommie(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Nbote:
Somebody smoked high grade weed and tweeted about stew and den it's trending and everyone joins in... And U ppl think we are normal in dis country
No be tweet, na IG..

Na Mr Jollof aka doingz originate am. Na warri boy.
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by wonlasewonimi: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2018
STEW means Should Teebillz Enter Water.
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Officialemmyd(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2018
Wu Will tell me d meaning of dis "stew" dat has been trending since d incession of wizkid's fever video ?
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Jakasibo(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Spinoren:
Funny man
Build your website now at N5k call 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9

How much for a music site?
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Viiictor10(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2018
tolexy007:

too boring
more boring
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by florxywinter: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2018
nice one bro @ay .... ur pepper stew make sense kudos to u jare ...
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by tesppidd: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2018
This "stew" matter tire me ooh.
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by goslowgoslow(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Nbote:
My brother you no lie o.....abnormal people full this country.
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Sm throwback pix are quite unbelievable like how? Toke Makinwa’s own also got me shook
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2018
this stew talk is becoming boring
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by 21Bandit: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Nbote:
Stew don dey warri since months back.....nor be new thing bros.....
Day break 2 second everywhere stew
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Ogaga87(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2018
Na money be koko

Owo ni koko

If you know, you know
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Tats(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Since the release of the trending 'Fever' music video by Wizkid where he featured Tiwa Savage as his vixen, the word 'Stew' as been trending on social media.

Popular Comedian Ayo Makun aka AY has decided to join the trend as he goes down the memory lane sharing a beautiful throwback photo beside a present one of his wife, Mabel.

He wrote:

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/raw-stew-vs-peppered-stew-comedian-ay.html

Since when did "has" become "as"
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by bekulem14: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
nice
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Splasshhh(f): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by symbianDON(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nbote:
I swear down!!! na only me one well for this country

Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by darlenese(f): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
is that why she doesn't want to have more kids?
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by akinneo: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nbote:
Somebody smoked high grade weed and tweeted a totally unrelated and senseless post about stew and den it's trending and everyone joins in... And U ppl think we are normal in dis country.. What is d sense in
Monday to Dec 31st 3030! Everywhere stew
okay you think say everybody well for this country
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by SuccesYear: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
No one is ugly
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by Modupeolatemi01(f): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Who else doesn't have an idea of what this 'stew' thingy is? Gather here let's take selfie.
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by ikbnice(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nigeria - The land where madness sells faster
Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by festusparkz419(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
HER TIN DONE EXPAND

Re: Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife by iluvdonjazzy: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Since the release of the trending 'Fever' music video by Wizkid where he featured Tiwa Savage as his vixen, the word 'Stew' as been trending on social media.

Popular Comedian Ayo Makun aka AY has decided to join the trend as he goes down the memory lane sharing a beautiful throwback photo beside a present one of his wife, Mabel.

He wrote:

'THROWBACK to @midas_interiors Raw stew vs Peppered Stew...Would you like to know my recipe?'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/raw-stew-vs-peppered-stew-comedian-ay.html

wao, see my former babe...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / Pictures Of Pregnant Makosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.