Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? (699 Views)

Learn How To Create UNIQUE DROPSHIPPING Stores And Sell From Ali-express. / Paypal Express Checkout Via Braintree Or Braintree / Paypal Card And America Express Card Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by presido105: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Few months ago I was just passing by in an online forum where I saw some group of people talking about Ali express scam, few weeks after that I received a message on facebook from a friend about how he Was scam on Ali express

That is the reason why I decided to write this article here in my blog [url]tipsandtrickblogging.com.ng[/url] in order to help my friends and audience on this blog so they wouldn’t fall victim too
Check out here to know more http://www.tipsandtrickblogging.com.ng/ali-express-scam-is-ali-express-legit/
Re: Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by mcqwerty(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2018
Are you a joker?
Re: Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by donsheddy1(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2018
mcqwerty:
Are you a joker?
He's a serious joker.
Re: Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by DigitalGenius: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE! any small thing scam. You have a common disagreement with a client he will start shouting scam. Wish libel suit and defamation of character has weight in this country alot of Bloggers and Nairalanders wont be spewing trash all the time without proper investigation.
Re: Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by wwwmaster: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2018
He was 'passing by' in an 'online forum'...

Dude quit smoking!

2 Likes

Re: Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by orbgoblin: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2018
click bait!!!
Re: Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by best827(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2018
presido105:
Few months ago I was just passing by in an online forum where I saw some group of people talking about Ali express scam, few weeks after that I received a message on facebook from a friend about how he Was scam on Ali express

That is the reason why I decided to write this article here in my blog [url]tipsandtrickblogging.com.ng[/url] in order to help my friends and audience on this blog so they wouldn’t fall victim too
Check out here to know more http://www.tipsandtrickblogging.com.ng/ali-express-scam-is-ali-express-legit/
You need to reboot or reset your sense for calling a big international company a scam
Re: Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by presido105: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2018
DigitalGenius:
MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE! any small thing scam. You have a common disagreement with a client he will start shouting scam. Wish libel suit and defamation of character has weight in this country alot of Bloggers and Nairalanders wont be spewing trash all the time without proper investigation.

Hey guys is like you lack understanding about the above content
I am not here to abuse anybody has you have done cuz if I do so then we are not different
So I want to show you the difference between the two of us
Did you click on the link in the above content and did you read the page and did you understand
Cuz here in that article (linked above) the article is not saying that Ali express is a scam but it taking about how not to get scammed on Ali express
So Pls try to adjust your level of understanding and then read the content linked above
Re: Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by presido105: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2018
best827:

You need to reboot or reset your sense for calling a big international company a scam
Hey guy Pls try to read the content and understand before commenting on other people work
Cus the above content is not saying that Ali express is a scam but how not to get scammed on Ali express or did you think that their is only one seller for Ali express?
Pls try and adjust your level of understanding
Re: Ali Express Scam. Is Ali Express Legit? by presido105: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2018
donsheddy1:
He's a serious joker.
Is not joking you can check the content and not here to spoil anybody business

(1) (Reply)

Magento 2 Recommended Products Extension / Blog Designer Needed / We Are Offering 50% Discount In Web Designing And SEO Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.