Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) (37915 Views)

Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / SHOCKER : Buhari's Minister Of Defence Now Atikulated!!! / Facebook Bans ATIKULATED Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by MicroSweet(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2018
I noticed that the majority of those clamouring for Atiku's election are youngsters... Una eye go clear when the cheaps are down

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2018
Rstc:

It is a private university funded by student tuition.

How do you expect the vast majority to afford it?
You cannot afford Harvard, doesn't make the owners bad.

Get sense, abeg.

Private indeed, university that was built with stolen and looted fund that was meant to benefit the masses.
I already got my sense that why am not atikulooting. those who need another sense are those one whose senses has been looted by pdp but still didn't knw they have nothing upstairs anymore.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:

You sound like IGP transmision ...

his Lost
...loss
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2018
Bossontop:

undecided
Typical zombie spotted......of course one cannot expect brain or sense or intelligence from them (@ the boldened)

....loss
Jobless,.. Lazy zombie
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Had it been Buhari equipped your school you would have known it is loss not lost.
....loss
Jobless, lazy youth... Looters
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Real talk. He is a fool. Young mind, young mush!

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Cajal(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2018
razy75:
Cajal why are you murdering English like this? Aapc supporters and BMC's are real fools
......loss...lazy or razy or what do you call urself
U may be one of Nigeria problems..with this ur conclusion

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Billygee2u: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2018
SanusiGworo:
A confirmed graduate, a very clever boy.
On the other hand, APC supporters who does things for Buhari are mostly illiterates.
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Snow87(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
99% OF THOSE SUPPORTING ATIKULOOTED CANNOT AFFORD TO ATTEND HIS UNIVERSITY. LET ME ASK WHERE THIS ONE GRADUATED FROM. ATIKULOOTED UNIVERSITY I GUESS?
And if you or any of your relatives graduated from Atikulooted let me see ur hands up oo. I am. Waiting
cry cry zombie, did ur pay master buhari attended any high institution talking of owning a university? We are still in search of his waec certificate for over 3 yrs now. company him no get, school him no go, book him no write, if not for the 150 gay cows wetin him gain? I am not a fan of anybody weda Atiku or buhari my own be say call a spade a spade not a garden fork.
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by skyeblizz(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
99% OF THOSE SUPPORTING ATIKULOOTED CANNOT AFFORD TO ATTEND HIS UNIVERSITY. LET ME ASK WHERE THIS ONE GRADUATED FROM. ATIKULOOTED UNIVERSITY I GUESS?
And if you or any of your relatives graduated from Atikulooted let me see ur hands up oo. I am. Waiting

like a bat
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by brexit: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2018
SanusiGworo:
On the other hand, APC supporters who does things for Buhari are mostly illiterates.
Pls i would not have said anything on this but to advise us,the corper has not gone school with HND in this nation with high unemployment rate,he knows the agony and insult he is getting from BSc holders,let him go back to the university for his first degree not PGD,thanks
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by brexit: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2018
SanusiGworo:
Pls i would not have said anything on this but to advise us,the corper has not gone to school with HND in this nation with high unemployment rate,he knows the agony and insult he is getting from BSc holders,let him go back to the university for his first degree not PGD,thanks
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by rafson37(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2018
SanusiGworo:
aHND holder is indeed a confirmed graduate.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by brexit: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2018
rafson37:
aHND holder is indeed a confirmed graduate.
Stop deceiving yourself,truth is bitter,accept it and prosper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Snow87:
cry cry zombie, did ur pay master buhari attended any high institution talking of owning a university? We are still in search of his waec certificate for over 3 yrs now. company him no get, school him no go, book him no write, if not for the 150 gay cows wetin him gain? I am not a fan of anybody weda Atiku or buhari my own be say call a spade a spade not a garden fork.

You need my attention you to small to get it. Don't know who you are or what you have achieved with your own PhD certificate. Got to court if you want to see PMB certificate and stop wailing unnecessarily..
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by bazzman1991: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
My man is now articulated...... Eagle square lodge is missing u
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by dayoddone(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
For the best and quickest update
For the best of discussion and help
That could save you money, effort, time and resources
Join telegram supergroup and Channel
https:///nysc2018
For the group and help

and to preserve the spread of information and avoid important info been covered up by other conversation
Check
https:///nyscmembers

BEFORE U PAY ANYONE ASK FOR ADVICE ON THE GROUP THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE TO REPLY. IT CAN HELP YOU AND SAVE OF UNNECESSARY SPENDING AND RISK

Share with your colleague, platoon mate and classmates and let us together mitigate fake news and scammers

Together will are better informed
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
SanusiGworo:
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Snow87(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

You need my attention you to small to get it. Don't know who you are or what you have achieved with your own PhD certificate. Got to court if you want to see PMB certificate and stop wailing unnecessarily..
As I said earlier, I am not a fan of any political party, what I am trying to say is that u should acknowledge the truth when u see it moreover I am not looking for any attention. Did other people vying for the same post went to court b4 submitting their own, or do u have to go through court process before u submit ur CV when u are applying for a job? Pls enlighten me cos I love knowledge, thanks sir.
Re: Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) by Nigga679(m): 7:00am On Oct 28, 2018
kareemkamil:
Mumu corper, are the being you know what Buhari is doing for ur unborn children you aclame Articulated.

Stop deceiving yourself my friend, Buhari has no plan for neither you, me nor any other person at that. Whatever happen to this past years of his administration, why hasn't his plan for you and me been unveiled, must it be until another four years before he could make his plans known? Wake up plz, APC is failed party

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dauda Philip Gets N8M Motorized Wheelchair 11 Years After Accident. Photos / Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. / Rivers: Cole, Abe Emerge Winners As Explosions Rock APC Parallel Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.