Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society (469 Views)

Renaissance Reloaded Phase 2,itiri Behind Co-operative Villa,badore @ 16m / Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council / 8 Things To Consider Before Buying House Plans Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society by Happiestman1: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2018
Please what are the document to check before buying house in co operative society.

I just bought a land from an individual who is a member of the cooperative society. The only document is Survey plan and deed of Assignment.
I asked him of the c of o & letter of allocation, he said the cooperative society has done that, of which have covered every individual who owns land and properties there.
How true is this help
Re: HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society by Happiestman1: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2018
Help
Re: HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society by Happiestman1: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Helps
Re: HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society by Happiestman1: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Help
Re: HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society by MikoB: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hello good evening,where is the land located?Did the person tell you if the land has CofO or no?
Re: HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society by Happiestman1: 5:32am On Oct 28, 2018
MikoB:
Hello good evening,where is the land located?Did the person tell you if the land has CofO or no?

Yes. He said the land has C Of O which covers the whole estate, but all the details have been documented in deed of Assignment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society by MikoB: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Good is the survey in your name?if yes go to alausa to verify the coordinates on the survey , if it is genuine and free from govt acqusition then you can proceed on getting Governor's consent on it.if I may ask where is the land located?
Re: HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society by Happiestman1: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2018
MikoB:
Good is the survey in your name?if yes go to alausa to verify the coordinates on the survey , if it is genuine and free from govt acqusition then you can proceed on getting Governor's consent on it.if I may ask where is the land located?

The land is located in Akwa Ibom state. The survey is in my name. So what next should I do?

The estate is owned by cooperative society of which members where allocated lands. So some Of thier members decided to sell the land. I bought one from the member.

I asked them these questions. What of the C of O & Letter Of allocation. The answers I got was the land was given one C of O which covers every land owners in the estate.
Re: HELP??? Document Check Before Buying House In Co Operative Society by MikoB: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
In that case,you are good to go,take the survey to ministry of lands in akwa ibom and verify if it is free from acquisition then after you should process the governor consent on your name,because CofO is only issued once.

(1) (Reply)

To Let""" Tastefully And Very Big 2br Flat @ Ikorodu + Pics New House / Modern 3bedroom Bungalow For A 8m Budget / Buyer Needed *newly Renovated 3br Bungalow @ Iyana Ipaja 20m Asking. With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.