Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Missing Link (11) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Missing Link (11) (180 Views)

The Missing Soulmate (A Faith-based Story) / The Missing Link Between God's Speakings And Its Manifestation. / The Missing God A Story By Johnydon22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Link (11) by Revadebola: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2018
THE MISSING LINKS. (11).

Continued From Yesterday

(6). Acts 16:26 (KJV)
"And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed".

".......and every one's bands were loosed".

That was the result of Paul and Silas's praising God.

The bands and chains used to tied the prisoners were loosed.
Praises brings about supernatural breakthrough and deliverances.

As you praise God, you won't remain in bondage nor captivity.

Whatever the devil or enemies has been using to tie you down, you will be loosed from them, in Jesus Name.

Praise breaks limitations and obstacles.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every activities of the devil in my life.
2. Father, break every limitations working against my progress.
3. Oh God, turn my captivity to testimony.
4. Sing and dance for at least 10 minutes.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.vitamin-b12.co/apx-male-enhancement-reviews/ / The Parable Of The Sower / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.