Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Again, Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Documents To INEC, Blames Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Documents To INEC, Blames Military (548 Views)

Geidam Chairman Weeps, Blames Military For Boko Haram Invasion / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Documents To INEC, Blames Military by kabakaauu: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari says the Military Board is yet to release his academic qualification documents.

Pesident Buhari stated this in an affidavit submitted to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) following his failure to submit document supporting required by the body.

“I am the above named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit,” read the affidavit sworn to by President Buhari.

Meanwhile, Atiku Abubakar (PDP) and Donald Duke (SDP) had submitted their document to the electoral body.

According to Punch, Atiku also attached tax returns indicating that he had paid N10.8 million in tax from 2015 to 2017 while declaring his income within the period as N60.2 million.

Recall that during the buildup to the 2015 general elections, Buhari, a presidential aspirant at the time, failed to present his credentials to INEC.

He blamed the Secretary of the Military Board for holding on to release his credentials.

“All my academic qualifications (documents) as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary Military Boards as at the time of this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose,” Buhari swore in an affidavit.

So far, over seventy political parties have submitted names of their presidential candidates.

A comprehensive list is expected to be published by INEC on Friday, October 26, 2018.

Read more https://www.clintgist.com/buhari-fails-to-submit-credential-to-inec-blames-military-id9027872-html/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Again, Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Documents To INEC, Blames Military by bedspread: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2018
The Blame game continues..

A ruling party that acts like an Opposition Party!!

1 Like

Re: Again, Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Documents To INEC, Blames Military by baliyubla: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
A GCFR that can't ask the military board to release his "results", is that one a grand commander?

Atiku is not Jonathan, who for peace sake refused to challenge the dullards NEPA bill certificate when he should have. This time, bubu must produce his certificate whether his Almajiris threaten war or not.

1 Like

Re: Again, Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Documents To INEC, Blames Military by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Atiku also attached tax returns indicating that he had paid N10.8 million in tax from 2015 to 2017 while declaring his income within the period as N60.2 million.
What a well Atikulated lie!

Unless the military makes a statement defending itself, I'll keep my opinion to myself before I'm arrested for hate speech.
Re: Again, Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Documents To INEC, Blames Military by dynicks(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Truth is u can't present what u don't have...

1 Like

Re: Again, Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Documents To INEC, Blames Military by Mynd44: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Learn From My Mistakes – Zainab / I Issued Buhari's WAEC Certificate- Ex-Registrar, Punch Newspaper,2016 / Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.