Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Have Decided To Do This...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decided To Do This...... (332 Views)

I Was On My Way To America But I Decided To Come Here First - Tinubu In Borno / Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / We Have Decided To Follow Olawepo Hashim, Voters At Is Polling Unit Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Do This...... by pongwa(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2018
After due consideration and careful analysis, I have decided to stop following celebrities on social media, except comedians, this is to enable me grow up to follow more closely real influential people and world leaders in presidents, wealthy and legit business men, researchers and the likes. I want to identify with real people who make decisions and not puppets who only make noise up down. That's the stew #tainkyou

(1) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Serving APC Lawmaker After Arriving His Constituency / 'buhari And I Are Not In Government To Deceive Nigerians'' Osinbajo Says / Soon, Giving Birth In The US Will No Longer Make Your Child An American Citizen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.