Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

My Academic Credentials Are With The Military, Buhari Tells INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Academic Credentials Are With The Military, Buhari Tells INEC (238 Views)

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Academic Credentials Are With The Military, Buhari Tells INEC by princeemmma(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pres. #Buhari has failed to submit his academic credentials to INEC, ahead of his bid to seek re-election in 2019.

According to Premium times, he instead told the electoral body that his credentials are still with the military and attached an affidavit to support his claim.

#Atiku has however submitted his credentials, with a Diploma as his highest qualification. He also attached tax returns indicating that he had paid N10.8m in tax from 2015 to 2017 while declaring his income within the period, as N60.2m.

http://instablog9ja.com/2018/10/26/my-academic-credentials-are-with-the-military-buhari-tells-inec/

Re: My Academic Credentials Are With The Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2018

(1)

"Release Buhari's Credentials To INEC" - Fayose's Spokesman Writes. / This Generation Might Change The Future Of Africa Through Social Media – Atiku / Creatives Have Moral Burden To Influence Society Positively – Vp Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.