Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) (48802 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
PDP'S fold getting bigger everyday
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by agboaustine: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari must go back to dura with the power of God

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by codedguy1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oshiomole go quickly give Amosun's candidate the governorship ticket to pacify him.

Amosun is playing a very sweet game now but it is very dangerous.

Anything to wreaking the dullards votes is welcomed especially in the SW. we already know that the SW have a mind of there own and would vote their conscience the votes will be split in governoship and presidential.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by MYHUBBY: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
if PDP had bring out another candidate against pmb, I could have draw an assumption verdict. Atiku come spoilt everything pick a known tribalist as running mate a plus for Buhari

after 2019 election, you people will know obj is irrelevant, gej lost in 2015 was average Nigerian voices and northeners forces.

the two parties now file two northeners so making a verdict on 2019 election because of obj is senseless and childish

if Tinubu is the one canvassing votes for Atiku then I couldn't have agree less that Buhari might loose but obj relevance sef no fit rescue his daughter from political humiliation in his senatorial district

I like the fact that obj endorse Atiku atleast this will put a stop to his feeling important and Igbo will go back to their Biafra pursuit
in 2019

the end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by Hustler606: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ebora Owu!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by Oluwadare: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fidelarinze9:
Obasanjo is so blessed, good health and wisdom plus long life, plus including money. I salute you the 'ebola owu'
sincerely very difficult to say otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by Toosure70: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
No chance for lifeless and our lively country.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by slivertongue: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
AMOSUN ABI AJIMOBI?
2019 wil shock many especially APC folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by Ayomide29(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
GoodofNaija:
#Back2Daura2019 is a project!
Is nonegitiable

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
MYHUBBY:
if PDP had bring out another candidate against pmb, I could have draw an assumption verdict. Atiku come spoilt everything pick a known tribalist as running mate a plus for Buhari

after 2019 election, you people will know obj is irrelevant, gej lost in 2019 was average Nigerian voices and northeners forces.

the two parties now file two northeners so making a verdict on 2019 election because of obj is senseless and childish

if Tinubu is the one canvassing votes for Atiku then I couldn't have agree less that Buhari might loose but obj relevance sef no fit rescue his daughter from political humiliation in his senatorial district

I like the fact that obj endorse Atiku atleast this will put a stop to his feeling important and Igbo will go back to their Biafra pursuit
in 2019

the end
that is in your dream, you better aticulate before it is too late

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by Kassidy90(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Whatever it takes for Yewa to rule Ogun state....
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by MYHUBBY: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
that is in your dream, you better aticulate before it is too late

I'm being real here. I'll rather bank on reality than living on assumption. as it stands in north there is no proof that Atiku is going to wrestle power from Buhari

Atikulating only exist in southeast and few places in south south. na Igbo carry the atikulate for head even northeners where the president aspirant came from no publicize him

political promotion and political publicity doesn't predate victory. if we were to bank on TAN and all endorsement of gej even the celebrities no one could have thought he will loose to Buhari

election no be by mouth and east and south winning is not a determinant to national victory

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:
If Ogun falls from the terrorist hands just like Osun is about to fall, the terrorists should just forget SW.
How is Isun about to fall?

Tinubu will always teach OBJ lessons when it comes to politics.

Write it down that even if Amosun go,APC will still win Ogun

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by karimusa: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Obasanjo get bad mouth sha undecided

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by DTaj: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
This visit is nothing!

Amosun and Obasanjo are from the same Owu homestead of Abeokuta. They have always been known to maintain a father-son relationship since Amosun left his accounting practice in Lagos to join Ogun state politics almost 20 years ago.

No matter the political party Amosun belonged in the past and now, he had always fraternized with, publicly respected, and glowingly praised Obasanjo. He did this to OBJ when he was a Senator in ANPP, and PDP, and even as an ACN Governor and now as an APC Governor.

A lot of folks on NR write responses regarding things they know absolutely nothing about. Some people also do not follow news in the media to know about the past. Is it about age or simply about acute laziness to read? If it is age, isn't Google there?

Some of us were born when there were no desktop in Nigeria (let alone laptop or smart phones) but we read newspapers and listened to news, etc on TV as though our lives depended on them! LOL.

People should ask any Ogun state indigene about their (Amosun and OBJ's) relationship before foaming in the mouth about any fake, contrived gang-up against anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I'm being real here. I'll rather bank on reality than living on assumption. as it stands in north there is no proof that Atiku is going to wrestle power from Buhari

Atikulating only exist in southeast and few places in south south. na Igbo carry the atikulate for head even northeners where the president aspirant came from no publicize him

political promotion and political publicity doesn't predate victory. if we were to bank on TAN and all endorsement of gej even the celebrities no one could have thought he will loose to Buhari

election no be by mouth and east and south winning is not a determinant to national victory
you are still living in your dream. in south we are atikulate already. the dullard and lifeless buhari should provide his certificate.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by MYHUBBY: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are still living in your dream. in south we are atikulate already. the dullard and lifeless buhari should provide his certificate.

which south are you talking about because I remember your political promotion here and social media couldn't save PDP from political humiliation in osun&Ekiti respectively

you need to wake up and quit using empiricism to draw political verdict that's practical in nature
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by boxypane(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Amosun about joining the wailers
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by openmine(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
TheTrueSeeker2:
This woman's face though...!!!

What exactly was going thru her mind.
He is still mesmerizing the head of most women even at an old age... grin
Guy still get swag sha!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by farem: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
zoba88:
Senator Ibikunle Amosun today received in audience  former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, at his Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta office.

Is this a move to lure Ajimobi to support PDP in 2019 presidential race?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/obasanjo-visits-gov-amosun-at-his-oke.html

This dead wood will stop at nothing to get disciples. He can not raise successful ones himself but looking out for the apostates.

You will not be surprised if he visits Shekau to pdp.
He failed in ADC, he will fail here too

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by ShameOnAPC: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atikulating begins at home, kudos to OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by DavSagacity(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
TheTrueSeeker2:

she's thinking says

"Make this Handsome man just profess love to me......Chai..!!! My own don better
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by wink2015(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
zoba88:
Senator Ibikunle Amosun today received in audience  former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, at his Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta office.

Is this a move to lure Ajimobi to support PDP in 2019 presidential race?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/obasanjo-visits-gov-amosun-at-his-oke.html

OBASANJO THE WORKAHOLIC AND NEVER TIRED HORSE!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by SarkinYarki: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
TheTrueSeeker2:

She is very proud to Atikulate

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by IamAtikulate: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
If Amosun like let him conspire and work against Itesiwaju OmoOdua, he will end his life in jail...
I thought Buhari's blood washes away sin?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by SarkinYarki: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
agboaustine:
Buhari must go back to dura with the power of God

AMEN!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by rililoveall: 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
You ipod just sit down and type nonsense. The day amosun decamp trust me. He is finished
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by IamAtikulate: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
MYHUBBY:

after 2019 election, you people will know obj is irrelevant, gej lost in 2015 was average Nigerian voices and northeners forces.

in 2019

the end
Do you know it was OBJ that got White House to endorse Buhari? All we need are his International connections. The only politician that can try that for Buhari is OUK.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by farem: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
yomi962:
only compound fools, political novice, will say obj is irrelevant . . Even amosun don run to ask for help from him. Just take a look at how he sold atiku to nigerians, and now every body is talking about him, good or bad ignore obj at your own doom

Who is desperate here, the visitor or the host?
How can you rate someone who comes to visit above the host?

Obj didn't choose atiku, pdp did! He simply falls in line and he has no other option as the likely person to defeat his enemy for now-Buhari.

Obj also fell in line after APC chose Buhari in 2014. Every politically Matured person knew his candidate was šule lamido, but when he saw the moving trends, he abandoned his preferred candidate to fight his then enemy - Jonathan.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by IamAtikulate: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
rililoveall:
You ipod just sit down and type nonsense. The day amosun decamp trust me. He is finished
Amosun alone is an institution. You can't finish him. To get him all PDP needs is to either appoint his candidate as Deputy Governor or withdraw their candidate from the race for his.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Gov. Amosun At His Oke-mosan,abeokuta Office(photos) by nwanwaoge(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
TheTrueSeeker2:

happiness...excitement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kwara (More Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison.. See Photos / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.