Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,379 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years (30435 Views)

Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / Atiku Leads Buhari In Adamawa After 16 Local Governments, / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Aldebaran(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thank God grin
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Produke(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations,factional chairman of APC, Delta State.
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by kolaomoobba: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Cyril ogodo is a comrade, I have triplets also. God Almighty will bless and protect them for us, Amen.
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Daboomb: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
God is good o. Congrats to them. I'm next in Jesus mighty name and all other waiting-mothers in Jesus mighty name. God, remember our pains, have mercy on us and glorify Yourself again and again in our lives in Jesus mighty name. Amen. IT IS DONE.

Your Faith will make you whole.
As Hannah cried unto Jehovah in the past and He made her a mother of six, Jehovah will hear your cry and bless you with the fruit of the womb.
If it is past sins that is causing a barrier between your prayers and the ears of the most high, l remove them from today, with the power and authority vested in the mighty name of Jesus.

keep worshiping God, keep praising and thanking Jehovah, using the name of his only begotten son Jesus Christ, keep mending your ways (knowing that blessings cannot abound in an atmosphere of recurring evil), do good to others and you can BELIEVE WITH CONFIDENCE that God hears prayers.
Develop a one-on-one good relationship with God, in prayers.

Reserve my Turkey laps, during your coming, childs christening....l will collect it in God's due time. kiss
it is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by mechanics(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Wow, celebration mode activated, congrats to them.
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Ijeluv82(f): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good news congrats
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
kingkakaone:

Cyril has children with another woman.
In short, that woman gave birth to twins self.

Doesn't he have a daughter called Anita?
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Regwitnafdac(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by TreasuredGlory: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Daboomb:

Your Faith will make you whole.
As Hannah cried unto Jehovah in the past and He made her a mother of six, Jehovah will hear your cry and bless you with the fruit of the womb.
If it is past sins that is causing a barrier between your prayers and the ears of the most high, l remove them from today, with the power and authority vested in the mighty name of Jesus.

keep worshiping God, keep praising and thanking Jehovah, using the name of his only begotten son Jesus Christ, keep mending your ways (knowing that blessings cannot abound in an atmosphere of recurring evil), do good to others and you can BELIEVE WITH CONFIDENCE that God hears prayers.
Develop a one-on-one good relationship with God, in prayers.

Reserve my Turkey laps, during your coming, childs christening....l will collect it in God's due time. kiss
it is well with you.
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! You captured it all. I'm not taking these prayers for granted o. By God's grace, we will soon refer to it while thanking Jehovah and giving testimonies. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow,congrats to them.
dear how are you?
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Evablizin(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
bamidelee:
dear how are you?
I'm good and you?
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Evablizin:
I'm good and you?
we thank God
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Artificial insemination may have come to their rescue.
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Doesn't he have a daughter called Anita?
Don't mind them, let them be saying things they don't know.
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Don't mind them, let them be saying things they don't know.

Lol
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2018
bamidelee:
we thank God
Heyyy
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
LightQueen:
Heyyy
??
Re: Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
bamidelee:
??
You know why.. Don't you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow / Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.