Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS (2518 Views)

Ribadu As The NSA / Why Didn’t The NSA Call IPOB Terrorists In France? / Nigeria Considers $2.8 Billion External Loan For 2020 Budget (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by forgiveness: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
deomelo:

The speed is neck breaking and unseen in the history of Nigeria.

Fact is, anything is possible, you just need credible, competent and honest people with ZERO appetite for looting project funds and thank God for Nigerians, the only appetite they have in this administration is project completion and delivery.

Honestly, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it for the first time. I thought, so railway project can be executed at lightning speed.

Seeing this and other projects executed, bros, my brain reset to vote for APC and Buhari. Though I am still not happy with the herdman killings but I know PDP failed woefully in this regard too.

Anyway, all things are possible with honest politicians. Unlike, PDP and GEJ them whose appetite for looting are out of this world. Sai Buhari Jo! grin

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by Blue3k(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

Not all the photos load as they should.

Use google chrome. I had same issue with standard android browser.
Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by quickberry(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Construction of Bodo-Bonny Road with Bridges across Afa, Opobo Channel, Rivers State

God bless our able president and his team

#PMB X2

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by forgiveness: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
jumpandpas:

Hope cows will allow you to use these rail ways?

So cow will jump us from ground reach up ba? shocked sad

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by rusher14: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Blue3k:

Use google chrome. I had same issue with standard android browser.

Makes sense.

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by quickberry(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
jumpandpas:

SHUT UP.

Mynd44 shebi u dey see dis guy, I don dey report him since, abeg do the needful

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by deomelo: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

The GSM you're using to reply me is one of them .

Obasanjo brought GSM to Nigeria.

GSM is one of many achievements PDP got to show .

You wouldn't have dreamt of having a mobile phone right now if not PDP.

Enough said .

GSM was a FG policy, not a project with FG funding.

In fact, GSM only within 16 years and $400 billion oil earnings the largest in the history of Nigeria? Are you serious or joking?

Shame no dey catch you people ni?

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by quickberry(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
deomelo:

GSM was a FG policy, not a project with FG funding.

In fact, GSM only within 16 years and $400 billion oil earnings the largest in the history of Nigeria? Are you serious or joking?

Shame no dey catch you people ni?

Even the GSM was initiated by Abacha

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by Calers: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jonathan is a prodigal son

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by deomelo: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:

Even the GSM was initiated by Abacha

Well said.

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by Buterflyle0: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

The GSM you're using to reply me is one of them .

Obasanjo brought GSM to Nigeria.

GSM is one of many achievements PDP got to show .

You wouldn't have dreamt of having a mobile phone right now if not PDP.

Enough said .

Shut up with this s your gsm nonsense.

Obj and Atiku killed Nitel because of GSM.

They killed a national asset such as Nitel just so they can dubiously sell it off to themselves due to the bribe they had received for GSM to come.

A lot of you are indomie akamu brained PDP louts so I understand why you act like you didnt know how GSM came to Nigeria

Long story short, GSM came to Nigeria primarily due to the corrupt personal interest of OBJ and Atiku and not particularly because of you and I which is the same thing PDP has been doing all these years.

They initiate projects just so they can get their 10% kickbacks and then leave the projects abandoned.

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by Cajal(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atikulooters

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by buhariguy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
All project Initiated by Jonathan Government

Liers
so the work of government is to initiate project and pocket the resources

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by emerged01(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Op well done! I cant point at a project PDP started and finished in Lagos. With this project,southwest needs to vote APC again. We can't avoid to go back to square Zero.

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by deomelo: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
buhariguy:
so the work of government is to initiate project and pocket the resources

Pretty much, that's what they are saying.

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by deomelo: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
emerged01:
Op well done! I cant point at a project PDP started and finished in Lagos. With this project,southwest needs to vote APC again. We can't avoid to go back to square Zero.

They initiate, loot the funds and walk away.

Re: Lagos - Ibadan Rail Cost $1.4 Billion. PDP Stole $2.8 Billion From The NSA. PICS by emerged01(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
deomelo:

They initiate, loot the funds and walk away.

I understand,I just can't say more. If only People supporting PDP can realise how corrupt PDP is they won't pray they come back. It is a pity hatred has blinded many.

EXPOSED: How Peter Obi Funded The Foiled Impeachment Of Anambra State Speaker / VON DG Explains Why 2019 Polls Won’t Trigger Crisis / 20 Countries Who Currently Have The Most Debt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)