Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Chat And Make Money. As Simple As That... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chat And Make Money. As Simple As That... (769 Views)

Facebook / Instagram Ad Payment Made Simple As ABC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chat And Make Money. As Simple As That... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
SOCIAL MEDIA APP THAT PAYS SO LEGIT AND YOU DONT NEED MONEY TO START

This app is for students, housewives, unemployed that needs some extra cash to support themselves. It's absolutely FREE to join.
�����
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION*

1st of all, you're gonna open Google PlayStore in your phone and type "Zwerl"...

*1*. Download and Install the App
*2*. Sign Up with your Real Details
*3*. On the app, go to profile, scroll down and you will see "referral code", input (DYHBCG) as your Referral code den click *Redeem* at the top right corner.. Make sure you don't make any mistake...

Now, Step 4 is kinda technical... But just follow my procedure. I've compiled a video on how to get you started. Even a 10 yr will understand after watching the video.
(don't do anything on the app till you see the video or else you can be banned. Be warned!)
Send me whatsapp chat "I need the video, I'm done with the registration" to 07053976698

*5*. Just inform me when you're done with the process and I'll explain how you'll be able to get $1 per day, just by Answering 2-3 Questions and Asking 2 to 3 Questions too..

*Note*: $1 per day × 30days = #10,890
But you can get more than that... I'll tell you how..
Not only that some people make more than $250 a month there

NO STORY,TIME WASTERS SHOULD KEEP OFF.................

(1) (Reply)

Carport Shades, Danparlour & Stainless Steel Services / Urgent Sale!!! 4bedroom Flat Storey Building At Ikotun / Western Lotto To Employ 20,000 Youths In 18 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.