Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

See What Is Happening To The Man Who Spend 5-days Inside Wardrobe During Crises - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Is Happening To The Man Who Spend 5-days Inside Wardrobe During Crises (345 Views)

Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / "It's Clear I Didn't Make The Error" Student Who Spend £850,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Is Happening To The Man Who Spend 5-days Inside Wardrobe During Crises by daniel404: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
A man identified as Umar has just been found unconscious after hiding inside a wardrobe for 5-days during the recent communal crisis in Kaduna State.

According to the Facebook user, Lord Beckson Sirjoe who shared his photos,
'Umar who sells coconut and dead palm at Dullahi filling station Sabon Tasha Kaduna was found inside this wardrobe when I went out this morning to check some facilities in a house at the black street.

He has been in this wardrobe since Sunday when the uproar started, he ran into the house without the knowledge of the tenant in the house and went to this empty room where he hides for five days without taking food no seeing the daylight and doesn't know.......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/nigerian-man-umar-unconscious-after.html

(1) (Reply)

(MUST READ) Highest Paid Bloggers In Nigeria - The Complete List. / Essay Help Liverpool / The Insistence On Using Virtual Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.