Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

NSCDC Arrested 20-year-old Gay Over Anal Intercourse In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Arrested 20-year-old Gay Over Anal Intercourse In Ondo (296 Views)

EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina / 15-year-old Gay Boy, Nigel Shelby Committed Suicide Over Bullying In US / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Arrested 20-year-old Gay Over Anal Intercourse In Ondo by PromiseAce(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
A 20-year-old sales boy, Ebuka Okafor has been arrested by men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, Ondo State Command over anal intercourse with two young boys.

He was caught sexually molesting two young boys of 12 and 13-years-old had earlier been taken to the palace of Deji of Akure, Oba Aladelusi Aladetoyinbo, where he was later handed over to command for investigations.

“Okafor was almost beaten to death before the Deji of Akure intervened and ordered that he should be handed over to the command.

“He has confessed to the crime. He told us he defiled the two young boys of 12 and 13-year-old. He also said;

“This is not the first time he has been sleeping with the two boy

The suspect who confessed to have committed the crime revealed that he had been sleeping with the two boys since the past two months.

“I have been sleeping with them since August and whenever i have intercourse with them i always giving them N200 each. And i only slept with them three times.

“The reason why I am sleeping them is that I don’t have a girlfriend and I feel lonely in the shop always,” he stated.

Re: NSCDC Arrested 20-year-old Gay Over Anal Intercourse In Ondo by PromiseAce(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: NSCDC Arrested 20-year-old Gay Over Anal Intercourse In Ondo by chiedu7: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pictures or I don't believe it
Re: NSCDC Arrested 20-year-old Gay Over Anal Intercourse In Ondo by LuciferYaweh: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
I expect the sum of N100k wired to his account by next month & a short dance video released on Instagram too.

Case closed.

*spits angry

(1) (Reply)

PUWOV Nabs Alleged Serial Car Thief In Edo / Abuja-kaduna Train Service Suspended Over Violent Crisis / Man Rapes Mother, Former In-law, Blames Act On Idleness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.