Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) (47432 Views)

Regina Daniels Steps Out In Transparent Outfit / Mercy Johnson Steps Out Looking Enchanting / 10 Times Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Fashion Trendsetter Stepped Out Looking Fly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Chineke1stSon: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Zico5:
She looks good. I wonder what's really happening to our Igbo brothers and sisters. Hardly u will see any Yoruba guy talk bad of Igbo actress. But let it be Yoruba actress then u will hear prostitute or bleacher gang. The earlier we clean nairaland of bigotry and hatred the better. Lets live in harmony.
You are a closet bigot! Be proud of it and stop showcasing una trademark cowardice..And you know this because monikers on nairaland have their ethnicity attached to it? The word olosho that has become the number one female shaming word on nairaland shebi na Igbo word be that? Mchewww!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Everywhere stew � take it or leave it stew � is stew �
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by moshino(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
She looks round. Maybe she now eats prick.

Was that what happened to your sister?
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Zico5(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Chineke1stSon:

You are a closet bigot! Be proud of it and stop showcasing una trademark cowardice..And you know this because monikers on nairaland have their ethnicity attached to it? The word olosho that has become the number one female shaming word on nairaland shebi na Igbo word be that? Mchewww!
I don't need to reply u with toxic words but u show how upbringing in that region define.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
hmmmm, how will someone eat that.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by HenryInno1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
godliman:
THIS SO CALLED ACTRESSES ARE GLAMOURIZED PROSTITUTES ADVERTISING THEIR BODIES TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. THEY LIVE AS IF THEY WONT DIE AND FACE THEIR CREATURE.
Creator
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Pelumi75(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
This '18 years' old girl sha grin grin
I'm suspecting lala angry
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by simeotexy: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
this clothes too short na
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
This Girl Is too Matured for her age. how can a teenager be lookin like a lady?
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by bleskid: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
wink you are always on point... I see you
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by bleskid: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Pelumi75:
Reginal na agree chicken, na her age be that
cry
Pelumi75:
Reginal na agree chicken, na her age be that
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Retrography(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Let her be.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by KelB(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Op so your work na to monitor her IG page to know when she posts new picture... Lazy Nigerian youth spotted
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Temple1288(m): 2:08am On Oct 27, 2018
I joined Nairaland because of mouthwatering news back then. Nowadays it's either 'Cleavage, shows big boobs, has big booty, flunts money and cars'

People are getting bored with this type of news.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Gbemys(f): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Pretty ladyPretty ladyPretty lady
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
Iffa eventually catch dis geh kpomor eh, walai I won't listen to her plea of "baby am tired.

As if you can go 2nd round
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Emjay1310(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2018
Is she still 16 years?
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by tochez007: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2018
She's pretty. Can't deny the fact

Rechargeable mini hand fan available for sell.
Stay cool during sunny hours with this hand fan. Its durable foldable and affordable. It can be use to cool the body after make up. Can be use in the bus, shop, house or office.
Price: 2500
Available in Lagos state but can be ship to any part within the country

Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Mysselff2: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You be real OgogoroFreak
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by pinknipple: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2018
what colour is her skin please?.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Taguchi: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Zico5:

I don't need to reply u with toxic words but u show how upbringing in that region define.

bro all your comments here indicate that you are a hypocrite.so like the other guy said be proud of your bigotry and stop spewing sentimental trash

peace!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by gentleibraheem(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2018
This kind yam leg no be here oh. .
Anambra girls sef
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by CheapDataGuy: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2018
3rdavefarms:

As if you can go 2nd round

Well I won't want to brag but I know what i am made of.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by Jonnach: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hmmmm... it's well ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by crunchbasep: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
There comes a time in everyone's life when there should be serious consideration for getting pension advice that will ensure a good and secure future. With financial situations constantly changing and the number of people who are trying to adopt a smarter working style, it is the best time to think and plan for what may come ahead. More about Portafina With modern technology and the trend of living a healthier lifestyle, the chances of retiring earlier while living a longer and happier life is far better than before.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by handcraftedboho: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
For healthy and continuous in flow of Foreign Direct Investments (FDIs) to Nigeria, the country has over the years put in place friendly legal framework for Foreign Direct Investments (FDIs) protection. Read more for information about Portafina[url][/url]. In this Foreign Investors' Guidelines for Doing Business in Nigeria Series, we shall be examining the legal mechanisms put in place for the purpose of encouraging an increasing FDIs inflow and ensuring foreign investors' confidence in the country.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by skymoodwood: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
100% Natural wood watches made from reclaimed and repurposed wood watches spain
of various varieties from around the world.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by sadalafrah: 4:07am On Jul 13, 2021
If you live in a dry climate and you, your family members or your baby suffer from dry, chapped skin, or congestion and breathing problems due to colds or flu, you would probably find using an ultrasonic humidifier to be beneficial. In the winter months especially, the air becomes dry and this can cause a number of irritating health problems.
Re: Regina Daniels Steps Out Looking Pretty (Photos) by sadalafrah: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Different types of appliances are used for induction cooker manufacturer cooking food. One of the recent inventions includes the induction cooker. Compared to the other forms of cooking, these cookers have a number of advantages and are used more commonly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) / Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man / Comedian Chief Obi And His $1million VomozFlex Endorsement Deal (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.