Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari (20735 Views)

Accept Appeal Court Judgement Sacking Nwokocha From Senate – PDP Advises LP / Chicago University: Remove Tinubu Or Apologize To Mmesoma – Aisha Yesufu / 2019: Beware Of APC Propaganda, PDP Advises Online Media Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Kingosytex(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
paix:
I think it's because of this reason that most bakeries are no longer using the paper bread label again, since some people are using them as certificate.

hahahahahaha!! you funny no be small!

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Loveworld12: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Still waiting for the military

3 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Duplik8t77(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
we dont need his apology, we only need him to go bak to daura

1 Like

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by EdoBozz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari no get certificate, him ministers dey forge certificate. What kind of a leader is this one.

Some babies right now be thanking their parents say them no born them for naija...

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by stephenonyx(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
sureheaven:
It’s like PDP is cursed with unnecessary apology.

If you’ve gat any issue with Buhari’s certificate claim with the military, why don’t u sue the Nigerian military.

Why seeking apology?

U looted Nigeria dry, u apologized but didn’t return ur loot.
OBJ wrote a lot about ur Atiku, he even called him a bastard, instead for the thieving atiku to sue obj, he was apologizing.
Pmb owns nobody any apology.

Honestly, u are � . Y ar you such a daft

3 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by farem: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
General Alani Akinriade writes

BUT WHY IS DIFFICULT FOR BUHARI TO PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL COPY OF HIS CERTIFICATE? He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my original certificate is because we gave the original to the Military Board. They took it from us when we applied to join the Army. You give the original copy of credential to the board. They take it and keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our (poor) record-keeping and filing things into an archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an insult. I take it as a personal insult.......

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
It's with the military
Is it with the Military Junta'*Mammy Market* 'Provisional Ruling Council or Secretary of Military Board?

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by excel101(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
We call Lie mohammed liar, what then do we call Buhari? I now understand why El-Rufai said in 2014 that " Buhari failed all his military exams " and that he was being promoted unmeritedly.

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by deri4luv1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
We're still looking for it

3 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Akiara: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
As a BMC Appointee.. You daft.

Just see how weak and stupid your submission is. On this forum you ain't regarded. You are as weak as the DINOSAUR you adore. Abeg go sleep...you don't count..

post=72441477:
Akiara, YOU ARE RIGHT

5 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
DinoMelaye:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/present-your-credentials-apologize-nigerians-pdp-buhari/

Mumu; make una go to court na; instead of yapping your ignorance about the law.
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by otherway: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
PDP should stop acting crazy. Let them go to court.
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by selfless9970: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
it's well
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Bimpe29: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
He can't give what he doesn't have. Buhari must go back to Daura on or before May 29, 2019.
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by selfless9970: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
it's well with Nigeria
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by victor8269: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No I don't need his apology.
He has failed beyond apologies.

I just need him back in Daura Insha Allah.
K, u have changed now?, after I begged u guys to take ur senses to the polling both in 2015. I would show u people pepper in 2019. Sai Baba!, wickedness is turn by turn
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by joe120120(m): 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
DinoMelaye:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/present-your-credentials-apologize-nigerians-pdp-buhari/
g

Buhari. na drop out from primary 4 in kasitna ala uku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
We are waiting for the lifeless credentials of the lifeless duara herdsman

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by AtikuDeman: 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
What does this good for nothing man take Nigerians for?

Why is he not ashamed to still lie about having a certificate?

Why is the military quiet about this?

Where is this certificate that the military can't mobilise and fish it out?

Why is an illiterate like buhari taking Nigerians as fools?

Why are some Nigerians still supporting this man, are they cursed or what?

Your certificate is with the military in 2015, in 2018 they are still with it just like he had 150 cows in 1985 and 33 years after, they are still 150 and also 1985 he put us in recession and still again in 2016, he returned us back to recession

Who is this military sef?

How did an illiterate become our president?

This must not happen the second time

6 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Doyin2(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2018
farem:
General Alani Akinriade writes

BUT WHY IS DIFFICULT FOR BUHARI TO PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL COPY OF HIS CERTIFICATE? He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my original certificate is because we gave the original to the Military Board. They took it from us when we applied to join the Army. You give the original copy of credential to the board. They take it and keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our (poor) record-keeping and filing things into an archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an insult. I take it as a personal insult.......

I think this sums it up

1 Like

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari and lies is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by cmikel: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Fraud of the highest order

Mr integrity indeed

Africans has a very long way to go

Self inrest , Ethnicity ,tribe and religion blindfolds us from the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by hundredrivas(m): 12:40am On Oct 27, 2018
PDP and savegery are like 5 & 6 grin

1 Like

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by CapussoSeba: 12:41am On Oct 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 1:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Alepa:
Lmao .
Pdp is jittery already. They know Buhari will win in a landslide next year . And they’re looking for cheap blackmail to try and make him not to contest .
Mehn. . Tears go plenty next year
Landslide victory with 10,000 votes gone in Kano ?

Buhari already lost the election the moment he couldn’t sustain the economy just for four years instead he was brazenly behaving like typical hate filled bigot in a multicultural country like Nigeria.
Despite his lack of decorum and the respect for the rule of law , he’ll get his surprises come 2019 if he dares to underestimate the power of the people.

3 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by able20(m): 2:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Certificate issue is a nightmare to Buhari .maybe PDP want Buhari to be sick again.

2 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 27, 2018
If this is the only thing PDP can use to campaign against Buhari, It then means that the so call Buhari government has done so much work contrary to what some people are saying in the social media .
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by slimfit1(m): 3:18am On Oct 27, 2018
We don't need apology just resign.
Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by abdulaz: 3:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari not having an SSCE Certificate is an insult to educated Nigerians.

I still maintain my stance.

Education is a complete scam in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Present Your Academic Credentials Or Apologize To Nigerians, PDP Advises Buhari by Femijohn198: 3:25am On Oct 27, 2018
kemi adeosun is far better than some Nigeria minister and senator because she has her certificate apart from nysc certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Ajilari In Borno State - Ahmad Salkida / Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. / Peter Obi Will Not Get Up To 100,000 Votes In The Core North - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.