Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,117 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

By Febuhari 2019, We'll Pick One Patikular President Obidiently.� - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / By Febuhari 2019, We'll Pick One Patikular President Obidiently.� (232 Views)

Febuhari 16th Election Day: Team 4+4 Lets Gather Here Based On Logistics / Febuhari Or Failbuhari / Buhari Will Rule Nigeria For 36years, FeBuhari 14 Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

By Febuhari 2019, We'll Pick One Patikular President Obidiently.� by odogwu9(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
By feBUHARI 2019, We'll Pick One
pATIKUlar President OBIdiently.�
This is ihe di oha mma

People’s Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, Mr Femi Fani- Kayode has reacted to president Muhammad Buhari’s not ‘asubmitting his West African Examination Council (WAEC) certificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

In an affidavit by President, he was quoted as saying: “I am the above named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein.

“All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

According to the former Aviation minister, accused the President of saying his certificate is with the military. He queried why Buhari being the Commander in Chief for the last couple of years, didn’t deem it necessary to retrieve it.

The former minister, who has been a strong opposition voice against the president made this known via his Twitter handle on Friday. He wrote:

Once again Buhari has refused to submit his WAEC certificate to INEC. Once again he says that it is with the military authorities.

Even though he has been Commander in Chief for the last few years he has been unable to retrieve them.

May God save Nigeria from this man.

(1) (Reply)

After 13 Days In EFCC Custody, Fayose Regains Freedom / 2019:i'm Learning "Shaku Shaku"dance For Campaign 2019.Osibanjo. / Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.