Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew (39896 Views)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Famousbabe(f): 12:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, spotted going round Kaduna metropolis to ensure that people comply with the curfew that has been declared in the state.

Watch Video HERE and see photos after the cut.

Many are hailing him for this act.

See more SOURCE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Famousbabe(f): 12:39am On Oct 27, 2018
See Reactions
Watch Video HERE

Some are even saying Elrufai should replace Buhari as president after 2023

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by front4line: 1:20am On Oct 27, 2018
Senseless tons of Igbos have been claiming he led the onslaught to kill Christians. How a tribe can be filled with so much vile bitterness n curse in a single tribe is beyond explaination. Just go on NL politics and see the rubbish Igbos have been writing about Elrufia paying militia to be killing Christians. So people are really cursed in Nigeria.

I swear !

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:11am On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:
Senseless tons of Igbos have been claiming he led the onslaught to kill Christians. How a tribe can be filled with so much vile bitterness n curse in a single tribe is beyond explaination. Just go on NL politics and see the rubbish Igbos have been writing about Elrufia paying militia to be killing Christians. So people are really cursed in Nigeria.

I swear !

El Rufai once infamously made this stupid inciting statement about Fulanis, and as recently as last year, was defending his stupidity:
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/03/said-anyone-kills-fulani-herdsman-takes-repayable-loan-el-rufa/

He also infamously paid Fulanis to stop murdering Southern Kaduna citizens:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

Then the ethnic bigot that he is, he got himself embroiled in a sectarian crisis by looking to convert Southern Kaduna chiefdoms to emirate councils:
http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/14/el-rufai-sowing-seeds-discord-kaduna-sokapu-youths/

He is reaping the seeds of discord that he planted. Fulani mischief in every corner of Nigeria has nothing to do with "Igbo hate". It has everything to do with a blood-thirsty tribe that has refused to enter the 21st century and coexist peacefully with their neighbors. If you are constantly in bloody conflict in every community you find yourself, something is obviously wrong with you.

208 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by onomeabuja: 4:14am On Oct 27, 2018
SHEBI HIM THINK SAY HIM FIT FOOL WE CHRISTIANS LIVING IN KADUNA...?
WHEN HE IMPOSED THE CURFEW,I SAW WIT MY EYES HOW HE SENT CJTF ( CIVILIAN JOINT TASK FORCE) THAT ARE ALL FULANI /HAUSA WIT 4 WHITE HILUX VANS, PARADING SABO AXIS, THESE BOYS WERE ARMED WIT LOCAL GUNS, PISTOLS & STICKS WIT RED PIECE OF CLOTHES TIED TO THIER HEADS.
DO U KNW THAT SECURITIES I MEAN THE POLICE WERE EVERY WHERE BUT YET THESE CJTF WERE ALLOWED TO DRIVE ALONG SABO AXIS?
THAT IS TO TELL U THAT OUR WHOLE SECURITY PERSONALS HAVE BIN COMPROMISE because THESE SO CALLED CJTF CAN SHOOT AN INNOCENT CHRISTIAN SECRETLY!
THESE WAS HOW JOS STARTED WHERE INNOCENT CHRISTIANS WERE KILLED.....
MAY THE GOD OF ISRAEL BE OUR SHIELD-AMEN!!!

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by front4line: 5:41am On Oct 27, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

El Rufai once infamously made this stupid inciting statement about Fulanis, and as recently as last year, was defending his stupidity:
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/03/said-anyone-kills-fulani-herdsman-takes-repayable-loan-el-rufa/

He also infamously paid Fulanis to stop murdering Southern Kaduna citizens:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

Then the ethnic bigot that he is, he got himself embroiled in a sectarian crisis by looking to convert Southern Kaduna chiefdoms to emirate councils:
http://dailypost.ng/2018/06/14/el-rufai-sowing-seeds-discord-kaduna-sokapu-youths/

He is reaping the seeds of discord that he planted. Fulani mischief in every corner of Nigeria has nothing to do with "Igbo hate". It has everything to do with a blood-thirsty tribe that has refused to enter the 21st century and coexist peacefully with their neighbors. If you are constantly in bloody conflict in every community you find yourself, something is obviously wrong with you.

Is this enough reason for you Igbos to start claiming Elrufia was pointing Christians to be killed that was my question. I am yet to see bigger bigot than the average Igbo who support the foolishness of their tribesmen over every other Nigerian.

This same Elrufia is out on the road trying to assure native of Kaduna while you Igbo giver sits in his office with death flowing all around in his state yet no nonsense Igbo condemned him for failing to provide adequate security in his state.

I am yet to also see comment stressing how his inaction is the reason for the killings. When will many of you come on NL n vilified the failed governor that watched helplessly as is indigenes are been killed only to be paid paltry sum to should up ? What is good for the geese is good for the gander.

The insult hipped on Elrufia for the killings in Kaduna should also be hipped on the governor of Ebonyi god the intertribal killings there. I have first hand info he slept planed mastered n perfected the killing.

Foolish Igbos should stop blaming everybody for one thing n suddenly keep shut when the same situation applies to their tribesmen. Stop quoting with links and start telling your bigoted tribesmen to blame their elected offficials as hard as they blame other elected officials not from their tribe.

MrExcel:
Elrufai is a big hypocrite. He is part of the causes of the recent conflict in Kaduna state. He talks carelessly as a governor. #ElrufaiMustGo

Why you know go pursue am ? How many of your governors have gone because of killings in their state. One where church members were gun down during service is still fresh in our memories how many of dead brain jerks like you requested the foolish governor must vacate office because of that ?

onomeabuja:
WHEN HE IMPOSED THE CURFEW,I SAW WIT MY EYES HOW HE SENT CJTF ( CIVILIAN JOINT TASK FORCE) THAT ARE ALL FULANI /HAUSA WIT 4 WHITE HILUX VANS, PARADING SABO AXIS, THESE BOYS WERE ARMED WIT LOCAL GUNS, PISTOLS & STICKS WIT RED PIECE OF CLOTHES TIED TO THIER HEADS.
DO U KNW THAT SECURITIES I MEAN THE POLICE WERE EVERY WHERE BUT YET THESE CJTF WERE ALLOWED TO DRIVE ALONG SABO AXIS?
THAT IS TO TELL U THAT OUR WHOLE SECURITY PERSONALS HAVE BIN COMPROMISE because THESE SO CALLED CJTF CAN SHOOT AN INNOCENT CHRISTIAN SECRETLY!

Can anyone believe what this hate riddled Igbo nurtured with hate n disdain from birth by his parent has to say. It is finished for you people I swear. This is how hopeless Igbo go everywhere spreading hate n insulting elected official not PDP member or Christians they will later claim other Nigerians hate them. Imagine such barefaced lies.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by MrExcel(m): 5:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Elrufai is a big hypocrite. He is part of the causes of the recent conflict in Kaduna state. He talks carelessly as a governor. #ElrufaiMustGo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by stefanweeks: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:

Is this enough reason for you Igbos to start claiming Elrufia was pointing Christians to be killed that was my question. I am yet to see bigger bigot than the average Igbo who support the foolishness of their tribesmen over every other Nigerian.

This same Elrufia is out on the road trying to assure native of Kaduna while you Igbo giver sits in his office with death flowing all around in his state yet no nonsense Igbo condemned him for failing to provide adequate security in his state.

I am yet to also see comment stressing how his inaction is the reason for the killings. When will many of you come on NL n vilified the failed governor that watched helplessly as is indigenes are been killed only to be paid paltry sum to should up ? What is good for the geese is good for the gander.

The insult hipped on Elrufia for the killings in Kaduna should also be hipped on the governor of Ebonyi god the intertribal killings there. I have first hand info he slept planed mastered n perfected the killing.

Foolish Igbos should stop blaming everybody for one thing n suddenly keep shut when the same situation applies to their tribesmen. Stop quoting with links and start telling your bigoted tribesmen to blame their elected offficials as hard as they blame other elected officials not from their tribe.

Why you know go pursue am ? How many of your governors have gone because of killings in their state. One where church members were gun down during service is still fresh in our memories how many of dead brain jerks like you requested the foolish governor must vacate office because of that ?

Can anyone believe what this hate riddled Igbo nurtured with hate n disdain from birth by his parent has to say. It is finished for you people I swear. This is how hopeless Igbo go everywhere spreading hate n insulting elected official not PDP member or Christians they will later claim other Nigerians hate them. Imagine such barefaced lies.
With all these evidences facing you

You choose to remain dumb and stupid

Some of these feeders are news on ground in kd

Why do you tag anyone against the north/apc/buhari as Igbo?

Is the guy "onome" an Igbo name?

You better go to kaduna to see and hear things for your self than swallow this propaganda.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by rxmusa(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
I'm still confused as to why our #Kaduna that is the centre of learning is experiencing acts of ignorance.
How could a normal person attack another because of difference in either tribe or religion?
So sad
#prayforkaduna

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by kaen1317: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Short devil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by cooldipo(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Elrufai
Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Hopebringer: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
front4line:

I swear !
[/s]

I can't speak about what they write about him because I don't know what goes on in kaduna , but the few whom I have spoken to, who witnessed these riots all describe horrifying killing of Christian's

So now because he went into traffic we should believe all that the south easterners write about El rufia allowing the killings go unabated to be false?

You are very stupid indeed

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Brightgem(f): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2018
I wish other leaders took premeasures like this to ensure war dnt break out and lives are saved. But some will still hate him anyways.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2018
He should present those murderers or .....na him kill that chief

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2018
grin
So he's now ensuring compliance. What happened to their human rights this time?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Billygee2u: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Famousbabe:
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, spotted going round Kaduna metropolis to ensure that people comply with the curfew that has been declared in the state.

Watch Video HERE and see photos after the cut.

Many are hailing him for this act.

See more SOURCE
after killing the Christian traditional ruler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Eketem: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Modern day Nigeria is scary.
This man caused a crisis people died instead of preparing for Hague trial he is here doing photo ops

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Chalymo: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2018
May God made him our president one day

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by rusher14: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2018
onomeabuja:

One photograph would have saved all this typing.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Babacele: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2018
Brightgem:
I wish other leaders took premeasures like this to ensure war dnt break out and lives are saved. But some will still hate him anyways.
they can hate the mentally tall midget all they want but they have found their match in him.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by onomeabuja: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

One photograph would have saved all this typing.
SORRY BRO, I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE PICTURES because MY OFFICE IS JUST BY D MARKET (UPSTAIRS) I DONT WANT TO BE TRACE.THIS IS A SOCIAL NETWORK & ONE GOT TO BE VERY CAREFUL. EVEN LAST SUNDAYS VIOLENCE , ALL STARTED FROM A DISTANCE NOT TOO FAR FROM ME.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by drex2050: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2018
na wa for nizoorians such gullible sets of beings, how can you all be so naive to fall for this prank of show of empathy from the world renowned dwarf, obviously the effect of a combination of poverty and illiteracy has damaged the capacity of almajiris to reason critically and see beyond the shenanigans of this evil monkey of a governor, a community leader was ambushed and killed minutes after having a meeting with him, apparently the outcome of the meeting on the day the traditional ruler was kidnapped and eventually murdered fell short of his calculated script and as such he arranged the swift execution of the traditional ruler

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Jaynom(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2018
I laugh at my people. That's why most Nigerians are mesmerized when clueless governors start to ride okada or buy roasted corn by the road side, we are so shallow, so myopic!

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by senatordave1(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2018
I think el rufai is wrongfully criticized and villified.all killings in kaduna are wrongly linked to him while we refuse to do same to ortom.he may be tribalistic and ultra strict but thats it.hes among the best governors in nigeria and a model for leadership.i see him as a future president

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Leonbonapart(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:

I swear !
elrufai is the chief killer of Christians. The blood of the slain is also on your hand. Bloody aboki. Backward people with backward brains

12 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Leonbonapart(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:

your own time will come. Keep cheering them up. Your or your love ones will some day be a victim of fulani killings. Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by WaffenSS(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:

I swear !

There's no tribe as ignorant, immoral, Machiavellian, mischievous, disjointed, discombobulated, demented, disgraceful, devilish, devious, discordant, deluded, disingenuous, demonic, depraved, diminished, decrepit, derelict, destabilized, disharmonic, despicable, dangerous, daft, dubious, and destitute like the IPODs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by kb83(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2018
The plan to islamize Nigeria will always fail. This is simply Islamic jihadism.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Governor El-rufai Went Round Kaduna To Ensure Compliance With Curfew by Leonbonapart(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2018
stefanweeks:

With all these evidences facing you

You choose to remain dumb and stupid

Some of these feeders are news on ground in kd

Why do you tag anyone against the north/apc/buhari as Igbo?

Is the guy "onome" an Igbo name?

You better go to kaduna to see and hear things for your self than swallow this propaganda.
don't mind. He will be a victim one day , or someone close to him will

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.