Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! (2518 Views)

Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / SERAP Gives Buhari 14 Days To Probe Over ₦300 Billion Missing Public Funds / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! by millhouse: 6:58am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
useless questions!
so from ‘change’ slogan in 2015 to ‘atiku is corrupt ‘ slogan in 2019 is all the progress this govt can show to Nigerians abi
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! by millhouse: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
walahi. only foolish people would even loose sleep over those stupid questions that would end up exposing PDP.
expose naa .. let us know more by answering d questions
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! by millhouse: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
walahi. only foolish people would even loose sleep over those stupid questions that would end up exposing PDP.
expose naa .. let us know more by answering d questions ,The ruling party should engage more in marketing itself to Nigerians rather than looking for what pdp did yesteryears.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! by Babacele: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2018
millhouse:
so from ‘change’ slogan in 2015 to ‘atiku is corrupt ‘ slogan in 2019 is all the progress this govt can show to Nigerians abi
Nigerians know the difference between PDP 16 locust years and APC's 3 years efforts at cleaning the 16 years mess.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! by Babacele: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2018
millhouse:
expose naa .. let us know more by answering d questions
Each question ends up exposing PDP from Recession , project incompletion, shameless unwanton looting to socio - economic sabotage of ones nation as captured in Dasukigate or which sane folks steal defence budget and hand over their country to terrorist as did PDP over bokoharam? you lots ain't seen nothing yet!
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:
Igbo listed questions ba ? I trust Buhari to ignore this nonsense.
He should respond to these questions or stop the propaganda. Atiku has set the ball rolling, let Buhari respond and then ask his own question.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! by gare(f): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2018
PDP dragged us into a doom of a recession during an oil boom which PMB is saving us from

How is he saving us from Recession ? what Policy can you name that is taking us out of Recession, we are stilling paying so much for fuel subsidy, our refineries are still yet to produce to installed capacity, Our rice production still cannot meet local consumption, so what is he doing that is taking us out ? Business are still down, jobs are still not available so what has he really done tell me that is taking us out.

Would it take me a second to reply the nest of killers that Tolu Ogunlesi is a young person in Buhari's government?
I was expecting you would name a Minister that is a policy maker, not some gloried Blogger, which Tolu is.

that the school feeding program is taking children whose parents PDP policies made poor, back to school?

How many schools is Nigeria is this program you mentioned is currently going on, not the APC propaganda, how many persons can come forward that their children and wards are being fed in school everyday, not just one school in a state or one school in a region and you call that achievement.

The railway which PDP couldn't make work has been brought to life by Pmb ?and of what use are new projects when it would end up being PDPed as was the culture before 2015?

It goes to show that you are not being fair and just with your assessment and judgement, even the PMB you are fighting for acknowledge what the last administration did concerning railway and you come here to say PDP never did anything.

Bros, be it PDP or APC this country belongs to us all, whatever achievements that is accomplished we be used and enjoyed by all Nigerians, APC and PDP inclusive that is why for us to move forward as a nation and get the best of our leaders we should be truthful and just in our assessment and judgments, but when we come online to tell lies just justify our leaders wrong actions it does not tell well of we the followers, you can not tell me that during the 16yrs in Power PDP never made any impact that positively affected the lives of Nigerians but at the same time they could have done more to better the lives of Nigerians, we was the reason they were voted out.

APC having campaigned to having the solution to all PDP shortcomings, coming into power has done nothing but to complain believing in lying to Nigerians on a daily basis, all projects being commissioned today were initiated, paid for (part or in full) started by PDP to almost completion before they left power, I also give it to APC to have seen the viability of this project and also completed them, but if i am ask how many of such viable projects has APC initiated ? None.

PDP 16 yrs was not entirely wasteful as APC has put it, but PDP could have done more for Nigerians, But do you think we the way APC is going Nigerians can survive 16 yrs of APC ? If you ask me i will tell you NO, APC could have done well rather invest more on propaganda, they started on falsehood of lies just to make PDP look like the enemy of Nigeria, I cant not tell you there were no corruption issues in PDP era, we are also experiencing same massive corruption in this government under the presidents Nose and nothing is being done about it, to me Corruption is an Nigerian thing not limited to one party alone but both parties.

Its lunch time for me will get back to you, please be fair in your assessment it will help us as Nigerians on the way forward, those that we know have done well should be appreciated be it party or individuals.
Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Hmm

Re: Atiku Asks President Buhari 14 Tough Question! by mindsbeauty(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Brilliant questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read What Nnamdi Kanu Said About CJN On Dec.2018 / I’m Not The Only Corrupt Person, Stop Witch-hunting Me, Saraki Tells EFCC / "I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.