Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) (51090 Views)

U.S. Approved More Bombs To Israel On Day Of World Central Kitchen Strikes / Mail Bomb Sent To Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton And CNN Headquarters(Photos) / Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by WaffenSS(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
single fingerprint helped the FBI crack the
mail bombing spree targeting critics of
President Donald Trump and identify a
suspect, officials have revealed.

Now that's technology at its best... But what do we have in this shithole? A failed government and backward security operatives who takes a decade and half to unravel some challenges or threats.

Why are you comparing a 200 year old world superpower with a 50 year old third world country?

Are they in the same league?

Do they have the same resources?

Even virtually all European countries cannot begin to compare themselves with the US... but Nigerians persist in thinking as if third world countries and first world countries should be mentioned in the same breath.

Our nearest competitor should be Ghana, not US.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by naturefellow(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2018
rastaLivity:
you just have to love the way the American security force works, so prompt and precise. if it was in this 'shithole', this government would have turned it to propaganda and bickering, accusing the opposition and so. The Americans didn't even need to flag off any operation 777, they just made it work.
maybe FBI could be helpful with Boko Haram & 'Fulani Herdsmen'
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2018
dfrost:

I guess the dude you quoted has not been following Jamal Khashoggi's case. Some people just pay for Internet sub and cable networks for the wrong reasons. I cover my face for some folks in Nigeria. cheesy grin angry

Too much of EKTV and OSRC i guess.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Originalsly:

I read Animal Farm. The guy is correct. Whenever such a person is White....he is not labeled a terrorist. Almost all the time... the guy that shot and killed 58 people efore killing himself...was he labeled a terrorist?...the guy that shot and killed 6 people at the airport in Florida...was he labeled a terrorist?....can you name one...just one of these so many acts that was labeled a terrorist act? Do you know when a Muslim does any such thing even the parents are arresTed and seriously interrogated?...his friends and all associates?...I can tell you right now...this guy will be labeled a Lone Wolf...that he acted alone...no connection to any Militia (White Supremacy Group)...they are already saying he was homeless...probably lived in his van...had mental problems...doesn't have the IQ to effectively carry out such an operation...steady quoting what his lawyer is saying.
I hope this my epistle will give you an insight of subtle racism that is systematic, I repeat, systematic in this country.

well and perfectly said. I have always maintained this fact but the hypocritical christians will never admit because of their hate for Muslims and islam. Just imagine how sane this thread is and imagine if this guys is muslims. 99% of those that will comment will air their usual hate words for muslims and everything they hold dear.

Nobody is saying anything about his religion. You see the hypocrisy and hate exhibited by Nairaland Christians

3 Likes

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by HeGeMon(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2018
The guy is just a sociopath
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2018
WaffenSS:

Why are you comparing a 200 year old world superpower with a 50 year old third world country?

Are they in the same league?

Do they have the same resources?

Even virtually all European countries cannot begin to compare themselves with the US... but Nigerians persist in thinking as if third world countries and first world countries should be mentioned in the same breath.

Our nearest competitor should be Ghana, not US.

Exactly the reason for you progress in life will be hard. Your mentality is worst that a second grader.

How old is South Korea?
How old is Singapore?
How old is Malaysia?

South Korea will have a nationwide 5G network by early 2019

Lets come down to Africa

How old is Rwanda? This is country that was totally destroyed thanks to the war between Hutus and Tutsis now they are way above Nigeria and here you are expecting Nigeria to be 200 years old before they start getting things right.

I bet you are always in the front praising your political, religious, social leaders and they give you peanuts while they cart away the bullion van.

You need your head checked

4 Likes

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by factwriter(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2018
chilisauce:

Baba no dey fall your hand for public place like this na.

Every sting operation is captured, even activities on the battle front are captured, real-time. No time for photoshop.

Bros goan read animal farm by George Orwell. You would gain a little insight.

At the end of the day, dude would be labelled a psychopath. If he wanted those devices to go off, he for don do am. That's the difference between a psychopath and a terrorist.

And the several others (in recent past) whose arrest we all read about... didn't they fulfilled their dastardly intentions

Olympic bomber? Snipper shooter?
why weren't they labelled terrorist?
Of course because they weren't Muslims.

you speak like its only you who read animal farm!

Let all condem "double standard" practice.

Abi your "animal farm" can also explain why Donald Trump is shielding Saudi Arabia from the recent atrocity they committed on Turkey soil

Hypocrisy at its peak.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Na life improsement sure for this 1
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Naza25:
This is a setup! The deep state is at work. Who came close to where the FBI are operating to take all these pictures? How did the person know an FBI arrest was about to go down? They even took pictures of what is inside the man's car in the middle of FBI operation? undecided

Ignorance. They all have body cams and radios and besides that, there is always video coverage whenever they carry out such operations.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Originalsly: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

Nobody is saying anything about his religion. You see the hypocrisy and hate exhibited by Nairaland Christians

I'll say hypocrisy by the media......the religion of the person is never mentioned in such cases...unless the person is a Muslim. ...... then the person is labeled a terrorist..... Muslim terrorist....Muslim terrorist..and the masses become indoctrinated and don't even know...Muslim = terrorist. Christian terrorist??...never...because I've never heard that in the news.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by factwriter(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2018
"...it is almost comical how criminals amongst Muslim, black and minority ethnic groups are promulgated as symbols of their communities and their crimes attributed to their beliefs while their white, non-Muslim counterparts are conveniently packaged as ‘loners’, ‘complex’, ‘troubled’ or, indeed, acting on a misguided – yet at its root, noble – cause"

QUOTE LIFTED FROM AN ARTICLE ON www.islam21c.com

4 Likes

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Originalsly:

I'll say hypocrisy by the media......the religion of the person is never mentioned in such cases...unless the person is a Muslim. ...... then the person is labeled a terrorist..... Muslim terrorist....Muslim terrorist..and the masses become indoctrinated and don't even know...Muslim = terrorist. Christian terrorist??...never...because I've never heard that in the news.

True that and Nairaland Christians are the worst. You can see how sane this thread is, the same way it was sane when a Russian christian terrorist thread hit the front page few weeks ago. But expect them to come with full ammos if the name were a "yusuf" " sahid " etc

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
factwriter:

And the several others (in recent past) whose arrest we all read about... didn't they fulfilled their dastardly intentions

Olympic bomber? Snipper shooter?
why weren't they labelled terrorist?
Of course because they weren't Muslims.

you speak like its only you who read animal farm!

Let all condem "double standard" practice.

Abi your "animal farm" can also explain why Donald Trump is shielding Saudi Arabia from the recent atrocity they committed on Turkey soil

Hypocrisy at its peak.

Exactly. If it was Iran, expect trump and his cohorts to invade Iran with the terrorist groups they created.

Hypocrisy at its finest

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

True that and Nairaland Christians are the worst. You can see how sane this thread is, the same way it was sane when a Russian christian terrorist thread hit the front page few weeks ago. But expect them to come with full ammos if the name were a "yusuf" " sahid " etc

You guys still don't have the knowledge to be able to understand what we are saying. Did the russian Christian kill in the name of Jesus or the Bible? But your islamic brothers are inspired and brainwashed to kill according to the instructions of allah and the quran. That is why they shout alawakba after committing their barbaric and dastardly acts. Cowards.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by arthurflex(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Naza25:
This is a setup! The deep state is at work. Who came close to where the FBI are operating to take all these pictures? How did the person know an FBI arrest was about to go down? They even took pictures of what is inside the man's car in the middle of FBI operation? undecided

You are now forming detective
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by dfrost: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Explorers:

Too much of EKTV and OSRC i guess.

Wicked bruh. wink cheesy grin. How's our little baby doing and the mami?
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by author1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Abdgul3391:
Your country can't do what they did
ok bro. true talk
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Xda59:

You guys still don't have the knowledge to be able to understand what we are saying. Did the russian Christian kill in the name of Jesus or the Bible? But your islamic brothers are inspired and brainwashed to kill according to the instructions of allah and the quran. That is why they shout alawakba after committing their barbaric and dastardly acts. Cowards.

Dont be stupid everytime. The attached wasn't labllebd a terrorist despite killing according to the instructions of jesus and the bible

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Xmen149(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
fabienjoe:

Who are these pitiable souls using Nigeria's abysmal standards to view events in a functional first world? If you don't know any better, you can only do one thing...LEARN!

Wow, it baffles me how easily people from Nigeria /africa easily jump into insult and banter over others expression.

I know in this country we don't value constant consultation of psychologist bcs of societal stigma attached to it (that the individual dual might be going mad) but that view is wrong.

Exposure to certain environment, working condition, or life event can affect ones phsycological well being thereby affecting their conduct with fellow humans negatively even in unprovoked situations.

If one can't visit such professional atleast read on ways to keep the products arising from such condition in check for effective communication and to have a healthy society

If everyone should insult everyone to make a point, our plannet by now will be like Mars.

Have a lovely day my dear sir/ma. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Burgerlomo: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
You don't mess with the US law enforcement agencies and think you can easily get away with it, you can run but you can't hide cool

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by sylvajoe(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Were those who killes Jamal Khasshogi on Istanbul labelled terrorists?
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Asu015(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
AfroMighty:
If this should happen in Nigeria I will pray for it success....
disgusting to say that
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
aysuprano:
Did you know the guy is yet to be labeled a terrorist
But if he is a Muslim the headline will be different something like
MUSLIM TERRORIST ARRESTED IN USA FOR SENDING BOMB MAILS ALL OVER AMERICA
PRAY FOR USA

Still doesn’t justify that Osama bin Ladin was a terrorist and a Muslim

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
rastaLivity:
you just have to love the way the American security force works, so prompt and precise. if it was in this 'shithole', this government would have turned it to propaganda and bickering, accusing the opposition and so. The Americans didn't even need to flag off any operation 777, they just made it work.

That's a country I would lve to die for I swear
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Still doesn’t justify that Osama bin Ladin was a terrorist and a Muslim

Still doesn't change the fact that Al Qeada which Osama Bin Ladin was the "leader" was created by Chrisitian terrorists

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
mogbojaiye:

That's a country I would lve to die for I swear

They don't need your blood, if you wish to die for a country then it should be the one which is your ancestral land. USA didn't get there by chickens like Nigerians. The populace built the country, if you want Nigeria to be like USA then you and the other over 150 Million masses should be ready to be bloody patriots and take your country back from the few that rules you.

No miracle will solve Nigeria's problems and no God will too

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by samkal(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Naza25:

Bros, remember that many vehicles over there have cams, also CCTV, etc
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

Still doesn't change the fact that Al Qeada which Osama Bin Ladin was the "leader" was created by Chrisitian terrorists

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-BWScpdZw

Hahaha, unreliable source of information, still the fact remains Bin Ladin was a Muslim, or do you want to denial that too?
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Gabbyking(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Naza25:

Shut up and stop saying trash!

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Hahaha, unreliable source of information, still the fact remains Bin Ladin was a Muslim, or do you want to denial that too?

It's not my fault that you are blind, deaf and dumb

2 Likes

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

It's not my fault that you can't read or hear.

Thank God I cannot read your bull.5hit
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by harriet412(f): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Its funny how Muslims are pained that the man is not labeled a terrorist...
Just so you know how annoying it is when innocent Igbos are labelled terrorist while Fulani herdsman going on a killing spree are just cattle rearers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion / Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.