Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. (1422 Views)

Please Which Good Phone Can I Buy With 65k, / 5 Simple Mistakes We Make Daily While Communicating On Phone / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by kinglyt: 4:12am On Oct 27, 2018
well I have been using infinix for quite some time so I decided recently to give a new product a trial
I have been thinking of Samsung Galaxy J6
I just need advice on Samsung Galaxy J6 or better phone with maximum budget #65k.
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by flexerking(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2018
kinglyt:
well I have been using infinix for quite some time so I decided recently to give a new product a trial
I just need advice on Samsung Galaxy J6 or better phone with maximum budget #65k.
try xiaomi redmi series 60k will get u note 5 3gb ram version

1 Like

Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by Tanimola121: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Try iPhone 6
I have an iPhone 6 64g for sale working perfectly with fingerprint call 08111607467
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by dyfaze: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
flexerking:
try xiaomi redmi series 60k will get u note 5 3gb ram version
Correct my Guy... I just switched from Infinix to Xiaomi Redmi Note 5AI.. The phone is a bomb... Give Xiaomi series a trial and Thank me later...

2 Likes

Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by Ejadike(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Get TECNO Camon X. 4G ram running
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by enoch273: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
kinglyt:

Bro, just get a xiaomi phone, Redmi 5 plus or Redmi note 5 preferably

2 Likes

Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2018
dyfaze:
Correct my Guy... I just switched from Infinix to Xiaomi Redmi Note 5AI.. The phone is a bomb... Give Xiaomi series a trial and Thank me later...

From which of the infinix phones
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by dyfaze: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2018
yusfatedeeprof:

From which of the infinix phones
. Infinix Note 4 ..3gb/32gb
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by datyorubaboy: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
you can get a Tecno Camon X Pro it has amazing face ID features, quality camera, finger print and dual sim
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by omoalajah(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
You can get a Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro for 50,000 naira
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
i also plan to upgrade to a 60k budget phone at first the hot S3X was on my mind but i recently saw the Nokia 5.1 plus(nokia X5) and i think i will go for it cause i runs on mediatek helio p60 (the best mtk processor only the snapdragon 660 can compete with it) but the con is dat d bettery is 3050mah but the processor is superb in managing battery life cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by missslimzy(f): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
great i like that
Ejadike:
Get TECNO Camon X. 4G ram running
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by chicwoman(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Try the CAMON X
kinglyt:
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by chicwoman(f): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
#Endorsed
datyorubaboy:
you can get a Tecno Camon X Pro it has amazing face ID features, quality camera, finger print and dual sim
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by cbrezy(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2018
kinglyt:

bro can you give me the old phone I'm really in need of an android phone, tell me what it take to earn it, thanks in advance.
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by kodded(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
i also plan to upgrade to a 60k budget phone at first the hot S3X was on my mind but i recently saw the Nokia 5.1 plus(nokia X5) and i think i will go for it cause i runs on mediatek helio p60 (the best mtk processor only the snapdragon 660 can compete with it) but the con is dat d bettery is 3050mah but the processor is superb in managing battery life cheesycheesycheesy
did you buy the Nokia x5 ? Please what's your review on the phone
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by krozay(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
kinglyt:
wit ur budget u can get umidigi one max on aliexpress,u can google d specs online u wud be wowed.
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by koskilala: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2019
omoalajah:
You can get a Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro for 50,000 naira

I would advise him to go for the Camon X or Camon X pro
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by mikeycharles(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2019
A lot of marketers and promotors on here, it's even scary. What exactly do you need in a phone? Ram, Camera, Processor or storage space, then check out sites like Aliexpress that allow shipping to Nigeria, go through your specifications and check out gsmarena for reviews and ratings especially benchmark tests such as Antutu.
Re: Suggestion On Phone To Buy With 65k Budget. by Awesome01(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2021
dyfaze:

Nice one. How much is it?

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 2 Phone Review / Google Foldable Smartphone Patent Leaks Online – It Folds Like A Book / Instagram Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.