Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane (20613 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by Letenwam: 5:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane who got into a fight with Wizkid at Quilox in 2016, has disclosed that he has forgiven the  Starboy Records boss.

Recall that it was alleged that the fight ensued after Dammy Krane claimed that Wizkid stole the song, Baba Nla, from him after paying him a visit at home.Speaking on reconciling with Wizkid after they were pictured together this year, Dammy Krane said;

“Wizkid and I went to an event and from there we went out together. It was from there that we became friends again. I have forgiven him because it is just one song and we would still do songs together. We would still do one or two things together but you need to understand that we are all getting to different stages of our lives.”

“I believe that my songs would last for a long time; they are all evergreen songs and ten years from now, I know that you would always hear Dammy Krane’s songs like Amin and Amen.”

Also speaking on his 'beef' with Orezi over a copied hairstyle, Dammy Krane disclosed that Orezi had apologised to him.

“If you know Dammy Krane very well, you would know that I joke with a lot of things but people tend to take them seriously. I do not think we had any problems; only miscommunication. Orezi has already apologised to me because he understood that it was miscommunication. Everything that happened during that period was miscommunication,” he said.

On maintaining a relationship with Tuface since he left his record label, the singer said;

“I have a great relationship with Tuface and I have a learnt a lot from him. He is more like a mentor to me in the industry; I have learnt a lot about humility and hard work from him and he is also a God-fearing person. He taught me how to be a businessman as well.”

https://lailasnews.com/ive-forgiven-wizkid-dammy-krane/

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by IamD18: 5:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Who your forgive help?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by delugajackson: 5:51am On Oct 27, 2018
So Wizkid stole Baba Nla? While he was accusing Davido of buying songs, he himself was busy stealing other people's work and banging people's wives on top of it. Wizkid is a fraud.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by Praizenews: 5:52am On Oct 27, 2018
Isok good of u
Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by praizblog: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2018
Before nko

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by chriskosherbal(m): 6:27am On Oct 27, 2018
Forgiveness is key bro..
Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by Oluwadabira1111: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2018
Go and revive your career.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by cahrlifa(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2018
delugajackson:
So Wizkid stole Baba Nla? While he was accusing Davido of buying songs, he himself was busy stealing other people's work and banging people's wives on top of it. Wizkid is a fraud.
Shut up dia what do you know about music

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by Elnino4ladies: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Your songs are evergreen?? miss me with that BS mate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by Tamarapetty(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
When are u dropping a hit oga??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by kanicorp9(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by 3millionia: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2018
grin
Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by tollytexy(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Or he forgiven you LOL . The last time your record went viral was during your credit card PJ fraud grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by Pray(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2018
WhizLion that is busy with Aunty Tiwa...... e no see u bro

8 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by maticdamian(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2018
Wizkid did not even know he offended you? grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by SarkinYarki: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2018
Abi Wizkid has forgiven you because the way e dey if you forgive Wizkid nobody will notice but if Wizkid forgive the industry will notice oo..meanwhile has the jet company you tried to scam forgiven you yet?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by GentleMoney: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by BruncleZuma: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Hahahaha, who's this again?

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by martowskin1(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2018
delugajackson:

Mehnnnn see as u serious for another man issue ......

12 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by jojolina: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Abi
Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by miqos02(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Ok
Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by mruwaifo(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Wizkid know you ?

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by martineverest(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2018
even tho WizKid wronged u,he should still be the one to forgive u sef...cos both of u aren't mate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2018
tollytexy:
Or he forgiven you LOL . The last time your record went viral was during your credit card PJ fraud grin

Chai you remember this dog meme today grin

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by 3RNEST(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2018
grin
Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by Houseofglam7(f): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2018
This information won't put food on our table and money in our pockets.....so.....bye
Re: I’ve Forgiven Wizkid – Dammy Krane by realvikash: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Dammy CC (Credit Card) Krane shocked grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Umez Celebrates 52nd Birthday (Photo) / Anita Odia Hasn't Had Any Romantic Valentine's Day Experience / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter's Christmas Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.