Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

"Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos (49974 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos / Bambam Looks Radiant In New Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2018

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by hahahahahaha(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2018
IamPlato:

Almost
Killed Us with Her Teeth...

Even With Her Make Up she Is This Unattractive, what Will Happen When She Removes Make Up.

Some people are attractive without makeup. That stuff isn't some magical potion.
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by BubuZombi: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
F
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
mrjaydee:
She don dey make sense shocked
Lol.....This Pic is so funny VP&Rivers State Governor..

1 Like

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by hush15: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Nollywoodpics:
Rate her Look ?

Gist From Praizenews >>> http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-bambam-looks-radiant-in-new-adorable-makeup-photos/

where is the cleavage bearing photo......

nonsense
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Princedapace(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Nothing new.. She is selling her market like other actresses..

That is how they roll. That is why they are the main ones balling..

Any ways, check my profile and read my thread on how I make money working online as a freelancer.. U maybe interested. H
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Baba this girl is so ugly

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by frowland(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2018
IamPlato:

My Friend Keep Quiet!

Is It The Artificial Eye Lashes that Attracts You Or You Just Naturally Love Ugliness.

Funny
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by sandra50(f): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2018
The reason why I don't like using too much makeup and camera effect is because I may not be able to defend to too beautiful picture in real life..I hope people wouldn't be disappointed when she takes all the makeup and camera effect off?
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Zane2point4(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2018
See wetin she resemble

2 Likes

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by okerekeikpo: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Afonja toilet ambassador
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by magiki(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Indecent dressing on the rise. yeyebrities life self
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by faithfull18(f): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2018
She is beautiful.
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Genniez(f): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2018
What is stew without fresh well trained fried turkey..
Turkeys for sale young,old and eggs..DM me ..

1 Like

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by josiegirl27: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Professor Isa Hussaini of Faculty of Pharmacy University of Maiduguri wrote:

The blame for what Nigeria has become falls on you and me. Not Buhari, not Jonathan, not Obasanjo and definitely not Abacha.

Our wickedness stinks to the heavens as we go about our daily lives, pulling down everyone and everything to become rich. We import substandard products, fake drugs and expired baby food unfit for human consumption and we have the nerve to complain about leadership?

We even steal from widows, orphans, and refugees. We take their food and sell it for profit. No conscience. Nothing is sacred. No one is spared. We build substandard roads, schools, houses, hospitals, all for profit at the expense of human life;an invaluable item which all our profit and contract sum cannot buy.

One would think this behavior is reserved for urchins but it would surprise you that this is the character of many decent looking people who appear to be normal but are not any better than Boko Haram members. They are church members, Muslims, husbands, wives and sadly youths.

We pervert justice and pretend we do not know right from wrong just to serve our selfish interests. Slave traders pale in comparison to what we do to ourselves. We are wickedness personified. So much hatred flows in our blood and we transfer it to our children. It's evident in what we say and do.

We have fasting and prayer sessions all year long, night vigils and deliverance when the actual problem is us. We simply cannot learn to love others . It is me, me, me. That is all that ever matters. It is sickening. Anyone who cannot love has no business in politics, Government and in Nigeria. Until we understand this, we will continue on this path of destruction.

I can Change, You can Change, They can Change and We can Change by Sharing and Spreading this message....Change starts with Me....

Keep Forwarding,
pls.
this is another thread entirely naw!

1 Like

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by JoseRaji(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2018
IamPlato:

My Friend Keep Quiet!

Is It The Artificial Eye Lashes that Attracts You Or You Just Naturally Love Ugliness.

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2018
heavy make up no make sense

this one na forcing guy
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by sacx: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2018
Who don worwor don worwor cheesy
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Dredgemaster(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Tloc(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:

When she removes it, you'll realize Halloween came early

House of Glam! Foul words makes the mouth have odour ooo. grin cheesy
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by ikorodureporta: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2018
Fake ppl
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Adeola97(f): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Butt lifter /tummy control body shapers available in sizes S-XXXL. We deliver worldwide interested buyers should plz call 08039284741 or WhatsApp 0815 282 5606

Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by baby124: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2018
She’s gorgeous with her oloju come and do eyes. She should try to close her mouth more or smile in pictures cause opening her mouth from far looks like her teeth is too big for her mouth.
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by v2: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2018
I really don't see anything wrong with how she looks. As humans, we don't have identical looks but those we term beautiful are uniquely beautiful in their own way. Her teeth and the features in her face that people keep saying negative things about is what adds to her charm and makes her very photogenic. She will make a good model any day. Those posting negative comments about her knows what they have against her.

The guys that call her ugly, please post your girlfriend's or wife's picture.

For the females that call her ugly, please upload your picture on your profile.

Enough said.
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by okwabayi(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2018
The more I see her, the more I want her.
She is one if not the only housemate who transformed for the better during the length of the show.
Bam Bam baby deserves a kid from me.
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by mrjaydee(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2018
IJEYdiamond:

Lol.....This Pic is so funny VP&Rivers State Governor..
lol over funny
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2018
Tloc:

House of Glam! Foul words makes the mouth have odour ooo. grin cheesy
Sorry sir grin
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2018
this yoruba girl looks like one bird igbos call kpalakuku
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by ikwutasco(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2018
the main part wey fine for Bambam she no com show me( the backside),now na d mouth or breast mak sense i no no...confuse mode pls help
Re: "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos by Xzydar(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2018
Hamatan is coming see cheap nice sweaters you can buy from Jumia now. Click on this link: http://c./?a=118104&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fwomens-cardigans%2F&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=118104&utm_term=

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.