Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria (1801 Views)

How To Get Free Internet By Dialing *#*#4636#*#* (updated) / E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria / Free Internet Access For Nigerians Coming, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by Techcribsblog(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Today on techcribs we’ave gathered for you top places where you can access free internet services(Wi-Fi) in Nigeria. The WiFi is very fast and suitable for downloading.

Note: Read imaged post for more cleanability.

1.UNILAG

2.Computer Village.

3.The Palms, Lekki.

4.Ikeja Mall.

5.Murtala airport 2

6.Landmark Center, Oniru

read imaged post here>> http://techcribs.com.ng/list-of-place-where-you-can-use-acess-internet-in-nigeria/
Re: List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by hisgrace090: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2018
What of people outside lagos state?
Re: List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by Techcribsblog(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2018
hisgrace090:

We Are working on a post about that and give ur location
Re: List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by LarsonD(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2018
hisgrace090:
unilorin
Re: List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2018
hisgrace090:
uniBEN; Ugbowo.
Re: List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by DerKlassiker: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
LarsonD:
unilorin
It's only for students and workers.
Re: List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by tunjilee003: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Kwara poly
Re: List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by zeanslim(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2018
all the free internet service location are in Lagos. grin grin

Need to visit there so i can download my movies and games wink wink

Best free movies site

Too much sense won't killl me cheesy cheesy

Re: List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Always know there's a compromise, nothing is actually free! cool
Re: List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria by donqx: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
nothing like free...

they may be free but you can't access them. I can tell Bout my own area better than u could.ikeja . facebook free wifi is slower than 1million turtoise

(1) (Reply)

Just Updated My RN9 To MIUI 13 Android 12 / What Brand Was The First Mobile Phone Youused? / Iphone Issues And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.