Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Quality Service Research On Uba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quality Service Research On Uba (548 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ex-minister Dalhatu’s Firm, Chicken Republic Owners, Others Owe UBA N9.3bn / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Service Research On Uba by babakay45: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2010
I am currently conducting a postgraduate research work which centres on training and development of employees and their impact of service quality at The Bradford University School of Management, United Kingdom, and I am using the United Bank for Africa (UBA) As a case study.

In other for the current research to be successful, I would please like to crave your support by asking you to comment on any customer service quality experiences with me as a result of interacting with UBA. I would appreciate the use of decent language in your submissions.

Confidentiality

The identity and details of the contributors shall be accorded strict confidentiality in accordance with the Data Protection Act. The information gathered shall be solely for this research work and neither part of the identity nor the details of contributors shall be included in any published material.

(1) (Reply)

Gbagada Lacks 5 Star Clubing Center Or Hotels ,push Your Money In This Area / Brand New Student Laptops For Sale For Just N30,000 / Be Ready For That Opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.