Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (54706 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by fishmillan: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2018
Kai , na lie joor ... She no get monie to pay ,and d taxify guy gave her a beaten of her life .... I was dere .. Nawa for people and girls .... Shm angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Btruth: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2018
shocked ....are you kidding me?
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Dreambeat: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2018
I don't believe this story
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Lies! some women will do amything to trend on social Media, she should have reported to The real police rather than Social media police.

I can bet my shiny brown ass that she has never used a taxify before. Oloshoo!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by femo122: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2018
sorry
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by laplace13: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2018
It's just olosho runs gone wrong. She probably got into the hand of bad guys. All these Tinder babes.
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by awa(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2018
All I see is a lady who had a bad date which turned violence
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2018
samuel19222:
Peele
I can smell weed grin
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by 9gerian: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Hope you (and your loved ones) would get help the day you need it badly.

And may people not tag you a fraud too.

On a separate note the driver can be traced via Taxify.

gypsey:
Lies! some women will do amything to trend on social Media, she should have reported to The real police rather than Social media police.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by bigfoot79(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Amagite2:
A lady was beaten up and robbed  by a Taxify driver yesterday in Victoria Island, Lagos.

An Instagram user who said he met her crying by the roadside, shared photos of her face dripping of blood from the attack. He wrote;

"Does anybody know this lady? I met her at musa Yar’adua street vi, crying with blood all over her that the Taxify driver she took from ajah robbed her and made away with her belongings, I took her to Reddington hospital beside mega plaza. Anyone who knows her should please check her at the hospital. Pple be careful out there"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/lady-attacked-and-robbed-by-taxify-driver-in-lagos-photos-video.html
everything is wrong with this post and should not be allowed on #nairaland not to mention our front page for that matter!
-an instagram user ? Not named
-no details of when and what circumstances the lady was picked up
The op did not ask the victim who is ostensibly not infirm or too shaken to talk for her name and or any details, he just wanted us to use our facial recognition super ability to figure it out.
-yet, taxify was figured
- @seun osewa, there is a need to monitor nairaland's contents diligently or at the very least issue a disclaimer

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by madgoat(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by samuel19222(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2018
awelekiti:
I can smell weed grin

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by micflo28(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Thats her side of the story. I await the other side of the story
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2018
9gerian:
Hope you (and your loved ones) would get help the day you need it badly.

And may people not tag you a fraud too.

On a separate note the driver can be traced via Taxify.

Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by tabithababy(f): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2018
vicardino:
Guy, u just met your wife. I await una wedding announcement

Just like that cheesy
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2018
micflo28:
Thats her side of the story. I await the other side of the story
I wonder oo! were is that Girl who claimed a taxi driver raped her last year?

I heard it was all false Accusations.
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by adisabarber(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Amagite2:
A lady was beaten up and robbed  by a Taxify driver yesterday in Victoria Island, Lagos.

An Instagram user who said he met her crying by the roadside, shared photos of her face dripping of blood from the attack. He wrote;

"Does anybody know this lady? I met her at musa Yar’adua street vi, crying with blood all over her that the Taxify driver she took from ajah robbed her and made away with her belongings, I took her to Reddington hospital beside mega plaza. Anyone who knows her should please check her at the hospital. Pple be careful out there"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/lady-attacked-and-robbed-by-taxify-driver-in-lagos-photos-video.html

Why not ask for her name na?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
tabithababy:

Just like that cheesy
i wonder oo! what if the woman is lesbian tongue
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=samuel19222 post=72452442][/quote] lol. Make NDLEA gbabu you.
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by ionsman: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Seems taxify drivers have an affinity with women. Still wondering why they only have issues with ladies...

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by latsy: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
gypsey:

Use your brain.
The lady did not report to social media.
In fact, we know nothing about the lady in the picture.
You must have them plenty in your house since you call her olosho.
Even if she was an olosho as you alleged, does that give your robber friend the right to assault her?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by onegig(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mariangeles:
What a pity... undecided
I hope it's not sabotage sha to give taxify a bad reputation... It should be thoroughly investigated before conclusion

Are you this daft? Someone would cut themselves and get a deep gash to their head and above all a lifelong scar just to denigrate a company?

Taxify has had it coming with the retinue of unruly drivers they have been taking just to beat competition.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by SachaBastien(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Beautiful lady, she doesn't look beautiful with all that blood and that cut on her face. No, not one bit.
Seriously, bloggers should stop putting "pretty" and "beautiful" before every raped, maimed, missing or dead female's story.
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by samuel19222(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
awelekiti:
lol. Make NDLEA gbabu you.

Shey I be dealer ni Medical marijuana is good for thy soul

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Xzydar(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hamatan is coming see cheap nice sweaters you can buy from Jumia now. Click on this link: http://c./?a=118104&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3d&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fwomens-cardigans%2F&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=118104&utm_term=

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Twoclans(f): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
That tattoo on her right arm sha lipsrsealed

Nigerians can make up stories, do we even have enough police officers to investigate such allegations.

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by henryadex(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yuletide25:
The lady is pretty beautiful,

but na olosho, see the tattoo on her arm

she went for hustling at night and met her Waterloo

where is the tattoo? or you too don take wee wee
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by dochenaj: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
kenbee:
Let's be real here for once,
Did she ask you to broadcast her ordeal for prompt identification?
Is she unconscious That she needs identification?

Yes, you did the right thing by taking her to hospital but this Social media thing is eating deep into our self reasoning.
Assuming her phone had been stolen, I suppose there are at least one or two numbers she has off hand that she could get the "good Samaritan" to dial or at least use his phone to connect on social media and send a message to her friends.
But even our "good Samaritan" want trend. Who still does good deeds with no intention of a commendation or payback in our times?

1 Like

Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Joe4real1988(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
With that tattoo on her hand, she is a runs gal. It's just a deal gone wrong
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by dochenaj: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
In a country where crime is on the rise and the police ineffective in catching criminals the onus lies on the peer to peer transport agencies to do enough background checks and verification before hiring any driver. At least if they did, they can catch the so called driver and get his side of the story.

That is if truly it is Taxify. Lies are being spurned at a rate that makes the devil ask in shock "who fathered these ones?"
Re: Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
henryadex:

where is the tattoo? or you too don take wee wee
it's not my fault that you are visually impaired which has made you unable to see very well

BLIND PEOPLE DON'T SEE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / Fisherman Reveals Scary Things He Found In A Bottle He Retrieved From A River / 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.