Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

SARS Officers Tortured Me And Killed 30 People In My Presence –kidnapper, Evans - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Tortured Me And Killed 30 People In My Presence –kidnapper, Evans (372 Views)

How David Ogbenye Tortured Me - Chinaka Chigozie / Adewale Salawu: How Soldiers Tortured Me, Dragged Me On The Ground / Chidera Ejiri: How Soldiers Tortured Me In Aba On New Year's Day (2) (3) (4)

SARS Officers Tortured Me And Killed 30 People In My Presence –kidnapper, Evans by Beniham: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2018
Alleged kidnap kingpin Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans on Friday gave graphic details

posture
of how members of Inspector General of Police (IGP) Intelligence Response Team and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), tortured him and killed 30 people in his presence, according to a report by Nigerian Tribune.

According to the report, Evans made the revelation on Friday during the continuation of a trial-within-trial at an Ikeja High Court claimed that the security agents killed the victims by suffocating them with nylon (plastic bags).

The alleged kidnap kingpin is facing trial alongside six others on a two-count charge conspiracy and kidnapping.

Evans while being led in evidence by his lawyer Olanrewaju Ajanaku, described himself as a businessman dealing in haulage and ornaments resident at No. 3, Fred Soyebode Street, Magodo Lagos.

“Insp Idowu Haruna (member of IGP Intelligence Response Team) took me to Abuja and brought me..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/sars-officers-tortured-me-and-killed-30.html

Re: SARS Officers Tortured Me And Killed 30 People In My Presence –kidnapper, Evans by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: SARS Officers Tortured Me And Killed 30 People In My Presence –kidnapper, Evans by hisgrace090: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Let's see where it'll end.
Re: SARS Officers Tortured Me And Killed 30 People In My Presence –kidnapper, Evans by falcon01: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2018
still waiting trial haba!! by the way the SARS people are government approved that is the difference
Re: SARS Officers Tortured Me And Killed 30 People In My Presence –kidnapper, Evans by Ebios(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Mmmm business man indeed....when YouTube has a lot of ur confession videos. Mtcheeew
Re: SARS Officers Tortured Me And Killed 30 People In My Presence –kidnapper, Evans by Ebios(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Mmmm business man indeed....when YouTube has a lot of ur confession videos. Mtcheeew

"I Was Arrested Because I Forgot To Recite Psalm 121 Before Going For Operation" / Woman Who Sells Babies For N700,000 Has Been Arrested By The Police(photos) / Police Send 3 Armed Robbers To Hell

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8