Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,632 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World 2018 (4956 Views)

Nollywood Celebrities Are Prostitutes – Daddy Freeze / Kemi Olunloyo: PDP Politicians Camping UNIPORT Prostitutes In Port Harcourt / Yvonne Jegede To Paschal Atuma: Name The Prostitutes In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World 2018 by Drealtalker: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World 2018 | Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes
Female companion comes in different sizes, price and shape many prefer the chubby other don’t rather they go for the petites and so on.

Prostitutes we may call them which might sound offensive am sorry about that but that’s what’s the dictionary taught us I would say even as people try to make it less offensive by calling them ladies of the night one begin to wonder if there are really expensive prostitutes in the world to look at to.

But I’d so you shouldn’t think about that too much because i am here with the list of the most expensive prostitutes in the world 2018 which even have excorts when going to meet clients like men of the wall streets, politicians and top wealthy people.

Do people still do prostitutes

Yes so many people value them because of their professionalism and their great skills of satisfaction I wouldn’t say much on that because am not an expert on it but by the way

Here are the top 10 most expensive prostitutes in the world.

Top 10 most expensive prostitutes in the world
Top 10 most expensive prostitutes in the world

Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitute In The World 2018
1. Cannes Film Festival

Charge Per Night: $40,000

Wow what an amount I need to buy a car with that , with the luxury, excorts and stuff besides the five minutes satisfaction she charges $40,000 which made her number one on the list of the most expensive prostitutes in the world 2018.
2. Lauren

Charge Per Night: $24,000

With special attention to men which is most acceptable and needed in the bedroom eyeglasses steamy and ready she charges $24,000 per night and bags the second place on the most expensive prostitutes in the world 2018.

3. Natalie McLennan

Charge Per Night: $16,000

Gosh! That’s shopping money right well I guess you have seen her on magazine covers in new York with so many excorts downtown in new York she bags the third place as the most expensive prostitutes in the world 2018.

4. Alina Percea

Charge Per Night: $8.800

Alina should be either 18 years old or perhaps 19 such a young age remember when she was paid huge cash to loose her virginity and how many exams she undergo for that? With a charge of $8,800 per night she bags number four on the list of the most expensive prostitutes in the world 2018.

5. Ava X’ian

Charge Per Night: $6,500
insurance and she was paid $45,000 in a week and when broken down made her fifth on the list of the most expensive prostitutes in the world 2018.

6. Ms, Maya Blue

Charge Per Night: $4,500

Currently in silicon valley this lady has her own simple website where she post her picture and her contact and she charges $4,500 per night which placed her on number six on the list of the most expensive prostitutes in the world.
Source: this link here

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World 2018 by slim75d(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2018
this girls are prostitution moguls, big time earners, i swear the prostitution industry is booming abroad while our girls are hustling for 1k short time
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World 2018 by Drealtalker: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2018
True talk slim74 our guys would even open legs for #500
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World 2018 by ikorodureporta: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2018
cheesy dis poster no gehwork cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Prostitutes In The World 2018 by Drealtalker: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2018
ikorodureporta:
cheesy dis poster no gehwork cheesy
Na me oo Bros broda chi chi I get work ooo

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi’s Bestie, Linda Ejiofor Flaunts Baby Bump (photos) / Jim Iyke Delivered By Tb Joshua / Kerry Washington's Husband Is A Nigerian! (read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.