Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! (6252 Views)

Buy Your Iphones And Laptop From Us And Pay Small Small / Pre-order Your Iphones, Samsung And Laptops / Preorder your iPhones here at a cheaper rate and get it in 10 - 14 days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 8:16am On Nov 18, 2018
dicksonadams:
Sword

??
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2018
SkydaDGreat:
Mint IPhone X 64gb available US used worldwide unlock available at 230k. No box no accesories
location?
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by EggSauce(m): 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2018
bobo65:
IPhone 6s plus 64gb
Gwarimpa area Abuja
80k ??
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by EggSauce(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
bobo65:
IPhone 6s plus 64gb
Gwarimpa area Abuja
80k ??
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2018
EggSauce:
80k ??

Here is a link to his contact.

https:///send?phone=2347032443577.
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2018
david4z:
Apple watch with chain strap.
Series 3.
42mm.
No problems.
Factory unlocked.
Beautiful silver.
100k.
With box.

call or whatsapp: 08169168248

S/A
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
SkydaDGreat:
lagos/ogun
No Lagos deals.
Pls.
Only abuja residents
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Just landed

Iphone 7 plus.
Gold colour.

128gb

Still water proof

Ww unlock.

No issues or scratches.
Never used in nigeria

Call or whatsapp.

Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Just landed.
Iphone 7 plus.

32gb.
Matte black.
Never used in nigeria.
No scratches or dents.
Still water proof.

Call or whatsapp.

Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by Amakababe(f): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
david4z:
Just landed.
Iphone 7 plus.

32gb.
Matte black.
Never used in nigeria.
No scratches or dents.
Still water proof.

Call or whatsapp.
do you sell your iphones with accessories like charger and earpods or do i have to buy them separately after I buy the phone?
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by wildchild1: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
wildchild1:
Factory Unlocked iPhone 7 128GB with box and charger 120k
Factory Unlocked iPhone 7 Plus 128GB with box and charger 165K

Or Call 09055958388
Abuja

Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Amakababe:
do you sell your iphones with accessories like charger and earpods or do i have to buy them separately after I buy the phone?
All the phones have never been used here in Nigeria. I sell them as soon as they land(first hand..no 9ja tampering)
If i put it in a box and put charger in it. It will go for extra 30k or 40k untop. So which do you prefer?..
Beside i usually have so many people waiting for the phones before they arrived and so far non have complained about a single problem. . If i buy with a charger u get the charger. If i buy with a box you get the box. If it comes with a pouch. U get the pouch. I dont do all this market refurbishing. We sell as it is.
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by Amakababe(f): 5:23am On Nov 20, 2018
david4z:

All the phones have never been used here in Nigeria. I sell them as soon as they land(first hand..no 9ja tampering)
If i put it in a box and put charger in it. It will go for extra 30k or 40k untop. So which do you prefer?..
Beside i usually have so many people waiting for the phones before they arrived and so far non have complained about a single problem. . If i buy with a charger u get the charger. If i buy with a box you get the box. If it comes with a pouch. U get the pouch. I dont do all this market refurbishing. We sell as it is.
OK thanks for the detailed reply. one last question. are the iPhones icloud and find my iPhone still connected to the previous owner?
I mean, can I setup my own apple id like I would in a new phone?

thanks.
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2018
Amakababe:
OK thanks for the detailed reply. one last question. are the iPhones icloud and find my iPhone still connected to the previous owner?
I mean, can I setup my own apple id like I would in a new phone?

thanks.
No. Non of the the phones have a previous info. They are all like new. Everything is clean. You will have access to all the features.
I meticulously pick phones. Because i always give one week money back guarantee.
So all of them must be sound. And really clean.(if a phone has scratches i will always include in the description)
Yes, you can set it up like your own. No iCloud or info from previous U.S owner.
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by Amakababe(f): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2018
david4z:

No. Non of the the phones have a previous info. They are all like new. Everything is clean. You will have access to all the features.
I meticulously pick phones. Because i always give one week money back guarantee.
So all of them must be sound. And really clean.(if a phone has scratches i will always include in the description)
Yes, you can set it up like your own. No iCloud or info from U.S owner.
all right thanks.
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by Amakababe(f): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2018
david4z:

Yes, you can set it up like your own. No iCloud or info from U.S owner.
thanks for the honesty. where exactly is your office location in kubwa abuja.
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2018
Amakababe:
thanks for the honesty. where exactly is your office location in kubwa abuja.
Wuse 2 Amino kano crescent.
WhatsApp contact.
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by Amakababe(f): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2018
david4z:

Wuse 2 Amino kano crescent.
WhatsApp contact.
do u also sell the original iPhone 7/8 earpods and charger, screen guard.
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2018
Amakababe:
do u also sell the original iPhone 7/8 earpods and charger, screen guard.

No.
If any comes with the phone, i include.
Except you mean airpods?. (The wireless airpods)
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by Amakababe(f): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2018
david4z:

No.
If i any comes with the phone i include.
Except you mean airpods?. (The wireless airpods)
thanks. although I no get money to buy iPhone, I wanted to just know some stuff. grin
I promise to refer anyone looking for an iPhone to you, you're really honest.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by ZurielXlll(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2018
For sale!!!
Brand new ,sealed!!!

iphone xs max 512 GB space Grey

iwatch series 4 44mm black

Going for a great deal!!!

Whatsapp @08100000200
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Amakababe:
thanks. although I no get money to buy iPhone, I wanted to just know some stuff. grin
I promise to refer anyone looking for an iPhone to you, you're really honest.
Thanks for the kind words.
smiley.
I appreciate
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2018
ZurielXlll:
For sale!!!
Brand new ,sealed!!!

iphone xs max 512 GB space Grey

iwatch series 4 44mm black

Going for a great deal!!!

Whatsapp @08100000200
At least one picture please.
And location.
Thank you
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by ZurielXlll(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
david4z:

At least one picture please.
And location.
Thank you

If you are really serious. WhatsApp me for details and pictures
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
ZurielXlll:

If you are really serious. WhatsApp me for details and pictures
I am not looking to buy. I am telling u the rules
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
david4z:
Just landed

Iphone 7 plus.
Gold colour.

128gb

Still water proof

Ww unlock.

No issues or scratches.
Never used in nigeria

Call or whatsapp.
S/A 160k
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
david4z:
Just landed.
Iphone 7 plus.

32gb.
Matte black.
Never used in nigeria.
No scratches or dents.
Still water proof.

Call or whatsapp.

S/A 152k
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by david4z: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Updated
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by okeyglm: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
do you buy foreign used iphones .
Re: Abuja Iphone�thread. Same Prices With Lagos.Post Your Iphones. Check out others! by Adinije(f): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
New stock available. All products are US used.

iPhone 6plus 64gb...................90k (2 pieces left. First lucky person gets a free pouch)

iPhone 6plus 16gb....................80k

iPhone 6s 32gb.........................80k

iPhone 6s 16gb.........................75k

Samsung S7..............................65k

HP Elitebook Folio
16gb ram, 256gb SSD
Core i5
Keyboard light
Price..............................................85k

HP Pavilion beat audio laptop
HP Beats 15 Notebook PC
AMD A8-5545M APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics (4CPUs) 1.7ghz
Memory 8gb
Hard disk 1TB
AMD Radeon (TM) HD 8510G
Price...................................................90k

Price are FIXED

Location: Onitsha Anambra State (Can deliver nationwide at a fee.)

Can or whatsapp the number on my signature if you are interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! / Clean Grade1 Uk Used Intel Core I5 Hp1040g3 6th Gen Laptop@185k / Samsung 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theatre System (HT-E330K) - Selling Hot! And Cheap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.