Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Evans 'the Kidnapper :the Nigeria Police Impunity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans 'the Kidnapper :the Nigeria Police Impunity. (272 Views)

Charly Boy On The Way Kidnappers Are Operating With Impunity In Nigeria / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evans 'the Kidnapper :the Nigeria Police Impunity. by 99100(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2018
There is no doubt that the name Evans(real name :Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike) the kidnapper rings volume in everyones ear. The alleged "first billionaire kidnapper in Nigeria".The story of how Evans rose to become a billionaire through kidnapping has always appear fishy to me. I've always sensed foul play, Something isn't adding up.
Let's apply common sense into it and ask ourselves questions like;

#A bilionare is defined as a person having money or properties worth a billion pounds or dollar. That is above 350billion naira.

Another daunting question here is how many people did he kidnap?
Are the kidnapped all billionaires ?
How many have testified against him?

I see this as a case of giving a dog a bad name just to hang him.
Evan's yesterday's press interview goes a long way in exposing Nigerian police corrupt practices and recurrent impunity.
From his statement yesterday, he said the police killed more than a dozen soul just to break his spirit and force him to sign some statement credited to him. Meaning even his is initial press interview was under duress.
This dastard act will do no good to the already damaged image of the Nigeria police force(I still believe there are good police officers though few).
Justice must prevail.

(1) (Reply)

Alliance For Democracy (ad).governorship Candidate 2019, Profile. / PDP Challenges Buhari Over Fresh Certificate Saga..charges Him To Do The Needful / Minimum Wage – Govs Hold Emergency Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.