Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island (456 Views)

Roommate/flatmate Needed In Abuja / Flatmate Needed IN Lekki Lagos ASAP!! / How Can I Evict A Flatmate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Hello, please a lady is in need of someone to squat with in Lagos Island. She will be rounding up her youth service in Osun state this December.

Preferably a female...she's 21years old. Wants to relocate to Lagos so she can search for better jobs there. She would join in paying the house rent.

If you have a decent 2bedroom or 3bedroom flat in Lagos Island and need a flatmate, please kindly leave your contact either email or phone number so we can reach you. She will contribute in the payment of the rent.

Only for ladies please.

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by bigtt76(f): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Why not guys too? She de fraid preek tinz ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy

MissNifemi:
Hello, please a lady is in need of someone to squat with in Lagos Island. She will be rounding up her youth service in Osun state this December.

Preferably a female...she's 21years old. Wants to relocate to Lagos so she can search for better jobs there. She would join in paying the house rent.

If you have a decent 2bedroom or 3bedroom flat in Lagos Island and need a flatmate, please kindly leave your contact either email or phone number so we can reach you. She will contribute in the payment of the rent.

Only for ladies please.

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by ababio02: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=MissNifemi post=72448355]Hello, please a lady is in need of someone to squat with in Lagos Island. She will be rounding up her youth service in Osun state this December.

Only for ladies please. [/quote
why not she look for a room self con around Lagos island
if she is serious she might get a nice spot for decent price,but she has to note that December is fast coming and most landlords usually hike the prices at such period.
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by adesina1364: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2018
MissNifemi we have it

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by Esheva(f): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm URGENTLY looking for someone willing to let out a room in a flat in Magodo (don't worry, i'm very well-behaved) or anyone who would like to rent a two bedroom flat with me in Ketu-Ikosi/Magodo. Male or Female, I don't mind as long as you respect boundaries.

If you are interested, please call or leave a text message on 08029458665
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by Esheva(f): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm URGENTLY looking for someone willing to let out a room in a flat in Magodo (don't worry, i'm very well-behaved) or a Flatmate who would like to rent a two bedroom flat with me in Ketu-Ikosi/Magodo. Male or Female, I don't mind as long as you respect boundaries.

If you are interested, please call or leave a text message on 08029458665
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by Esheva(f): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
MissNifemi:

Only for ladies please.

I am looking for an apartment too, if she will be willing to join me, we could get one together.

1 Like

Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2018
adesina1364:
MissNifemi we have it

Your contact plz
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2018
Esheva:

I am looking for an apartment too, if she will be willing to join me, we could get one together.

Okay, your number plz
Re: Flatmate Needed In Lagos Island by Esheva(f): 4:21am On Nov 18, 2018

Okay, your num34ber plz

(1) (Reply)

Selling: 2 Units 5 Bedrooms Mansion At Osapa, Lekki / BREAKING: Filling Station Near Lagos Airport On Fire (photos) / Demolishable Bungalow (land) On Arowojobe Street, Oshodi For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.