Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins (5700 Views)

Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures / Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by MrGidifeed: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2018
It is no news in nigeria that Nigerian big boy, Emanuel "Otunba Cash"  Aneke, who is also the CEO of Instanbul Entertainment in Nigeria was arrested alongside his gang members O. Popoola, AA Oyemade, AT Fajolu and BO Balogun in Turkey for $1.4million scam in Denmark. 

Below are some of the photos of otunba cash Twins...

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/see-lovely-photos-of-otunba-cash-moneys-twins
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by MrGidifeed: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by ehhmah(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by falcon01: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2018
lol

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Should kids be brought into stuffs like this

4 Likes

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by decatalyst(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Should kids be brought into stuffs like this

Dem no chop out of the money?

Their father owe them the responsibility of being responsible. So, a ripe mango provides a "justification
for the villagers to throw stones at the whole tree!

Bottom line is, so many pay for sin they do not even know about.

3 Likes

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by chiommy123(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2018
Living large with other peoples hard earn money its only a matter of time and you'll be made to pay. Imagine the shame and disgrace. Anything acquired illegally is just like gravel in your mouth. No true enjoyment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by Bohvren(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
chiommy123:
Living large with other peoples hard earn money its only a matter of time and you'll be made to pay. Imagine the shame and disgrace. Anything acquired illegally is just like gravel in your mouth. No true enjoyment

when will the whites pay for what they did to Africa and its resources?? undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by czarina(f): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bohvren:

when will the whites pay for what they did to Africa and its resources?? undecided undecided
Can you just listen to yourself?

3 Likes

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by IntellectOzone(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bohvren:

Better stop this yah mumu thinking
and go work for your future

4 Likes

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
decatalyst:

Den no chop out of the money?

Their father owe them the responsibility of being responsible. So, a ripe mango provides a "justification
Village mentality. Are the kids aware of how their father puts food on their table? You have sense. Try to use it more often

2 Likes

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by dangoteinlaw: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
czarina:
Can you just listen to yourself?
oloshooo answer th question. When will the whites pay for all the slavery? U saw a photo of naked women with sexual harassment by whites and you come open your pussy smelly mouth dey speed rubbish
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by ifyalways(f): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
What happened to the lil girls knees ?

2 Likes

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by gcof(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
decatalyst:

Den no chop out of the money?

yeah...the children should have rejected the money and said “daddy, yahoo yahoo is not good”

1 Like

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by abdulaz: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Earthbound:

Village mentality. Are the kids aware of how their father puts food on their table? You have sense. Try to use it more often

No mind them. all these holier than thou for this forum, if you check well you fit realize say some of their parents fit dey into one shady deal or the other.

So if their papa give them money dem go ask am where him get am from

I trust Otumba, him go don arrange some cash somewhere to take secure the twins future.

If you don’t know, It is a crime not to give your kids a better life and I would rather die than raise my kids in this shitty Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by Temple1288(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
People spend days and nights for years working tirelessly and some scummy monkey from black Africa comes along to steal it and uses it to take care of his own kids.
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by Temple1288(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bohvren:

They've paid more than enough. How many Africans give charities to whites like Bill Gates?? I'm not talking about others. Just Bill Gates
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by decatalyst(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Earthbound:

Izzit ur village mentality?

Shogba e
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by yrex01(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
oloshooo answer th question. When will the whites pay for all the slavery? U saw a photo of naked women with sexual harassment by whites and you come open your pussy smelly mouth dey speed rubbish
seems u are one of those criminals. "always saying d whites initially took our wealth n enslave us" using that as an excuse to do illegal things whereas non of una family r enslave back den !! repent ooo, yahoo yahoo no b work n u need to change ur mentality !! coz excuse z for the losers !!

2 Likes

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by delzbaba(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
crime does not pay, he's looking at 15yrs in a Turkish gulag
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by dangoteinlaw: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Everyone keep saying otumba loud but to me this guy over lowkey. Obviously even husspuppi and investorbj dey learn, the only person on otumba league is someone we all know with a rolls Royce...the guy deserves accolades, getting caught with cash and jewelries amounting to 500millionz no be beans
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by AgentGoat: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Look at this modafuvka

Family and village heads willingly sale their children to white folks what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by AgentGoat: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Everyone keep saying otumba loud but to me this guy over lowkey. Obviously even husspuppi and investorbj dey learn, the only person on otumba league is someone we all know with a rolls Royce...the guy deserves accolades, getting caught with cash and jewelries amounting to 500millionz no be beans

Mompha?
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by dangoteinlaw: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
AgentGoat:
Look at this modafuvka

Family and village heads willingly sale their children to white folks what are you saying?
n u really believe that?? You must be a special kind of fool to believe that Africans gladly took their kids , board them on a ship and dropped them off on the Portuguese and British seabanks..

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by Bannylove13: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:

Lala
Mynd44

What's this?

1 Like

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by dangoteinlaw: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bannylove13:

Lala
Mynd44

What's this?
report all u want u LovePeddler, who even wants to be here filled with low life Hippocratic fools like Ur type?

1 Like

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by Olodo24: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
someone please recommend a good cream for his legs. Those dirty scars are hideous
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by Ohraykon: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
report all u want u LovePeddler, who even wants to be here filled with low life Hippocratic fools like Ur type?
bros its like some mods on nairaland are corrupt banning people anyhow bcus dem get the power rubbish tins

1 Like

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by dangoteinlaw: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ohraykon:
bros its like some mods on nairaland are corrupt banning people anyhow bcus dem get the power rubbish tins
very true, if not that sub still expensive who wants to be on Nairaland, mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by obonujoker(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
dangoteinlaw:

They will pay, they are paying already buh stealing and duping people is not the way....
Re: See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins by dangoteinlaw: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
obonujoker:

They will pay, they are paying already buh stealing and duping people is not the way....
u are matured, I like the way you responded with 100 maturity. I myself I am not a yahooboy, I am a trained engineer. But I do not attack or blame yahooboys and I hate when I see some fools doing such online. Scamming is not the way, yahooboys should find alternatives but I will never criticize them coz our government and politicians have done too much damage... How can one fool just leave the politicians and start blaming yahooboys ,that's cowardice

(1) (2) (Reply)

"U Like Big Koboko" Actress Nkechi Gushes About Gym Instructor, Fans React / Actress Dakore Egbuson Akande Share New Photos / Joselyn Dumas Ghanaian Actress' Booty Causes Stir At 2015 Vgmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.