Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pmb's Result-the Internet Does Not Forget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb's Result-the Internet Does Not Forget (381 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Rebukes Senator Dino Melaye For Slamming PMB / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pmb's Result-the Internet Does Not Forget by zomoears(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2018
This was circulated by Premium Times sometime in January 2015 as Muhammadu Buhari's result.

What baffles me is that, inspite of thw controversy that sprrounded this man's result issue in 2015, he did not find it in him to request for a re-issue of the certificate by Cambridge, even after 3 years. I dont know what to make of it.

I am unable to attach the document here, i dont know why. But this is the link.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-​wasc-results.html

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About PMB’S Certificate / WAEC Certificate: We Are Surprised Buhari Had To Stoop This Low - PDP / WAEC Said They Had No Record Of Buhari's Result In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.