Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid (691 Views)

My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Singer L.A.X Acquires New Car Worth 20 Million / Singer L.A.X Completes NYSC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Singer L.A.X who was formally signed to Wizkid’s label, Star Boy has revealed his debut album 'RASAKING' was fully inspired by WizKid.

This comes after WizKid took to his social media space to repost the release of L.A.X debut album, the singer replied Wizkid saying, the album was fully inspired by the 'Fever' crooner.

The album has been long awaited by fans and the Nigerian music market.

It contains 16 Tracks, and features a few Nigerian hot musicians including Davido, Yemi Alade, Maleek Berry, Duncan Mighty, etc..

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/you-fully-inspired-my-album-singer-lax.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2018
cool cool

1 Like

Re: 'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid by Seconsol92(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Wizzy

1 Like

Re: 'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid by Flexherbal(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Give honour to whom it is due!

1 Like

Re: 'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid by praizblog: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Confirm babanla

1 Like

Re: 'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin okay we don hear upcoming artists

Abegoo if Una get any verified Nigerian AdSen make Una reach my signature
Re: 'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Is it not this same izzlax dt sang with cuppy and she said is her new best friend.

So many male/female besties in the Nigerian music industry. grin I think I need a bff.
Re: 'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 'You Fully Inspired My Album': Singer L.A.X To Wizkid by Ayotomiwa29(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
One love for wizkid-Baba nla

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Reveals Why Linda Ejiofor Wore A Pink Wedding Gown / International Nigerian Model, Mayowa Nicholas , Stuns For Gt FSHN WKND Magazine! / Omotola Jalade Rocks Beautifully In Sexy Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.