Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

If I Lend You 1k To Play Lottery And You Win 2million... How Much Will You Giv - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I Lend You 1k To Play Lottery And You Win 2million... How Much Will You Giv (396 Views)

Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment / Donald Trump Stops Green Card Lottery And Stops Nigerians From... / SKIKLAS IS THE NUMBER ONE TRUSTED SITE TO LEND AND LOAN MONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Lend You 1k To Play Lottery And You Win 2million... How Much Will You Giv by lanre88(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2018
If I lend you 1k to play lottery and you win 2million...

How much will you give me??

Lets see how generous you could be...lol grin grin grin grin

Re: If I Lend You 1k To Play Lottery And You Win 2million... How Much Will You Giv by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin
Our prevailing condition at the point of lending will still prevail ... I might then decide to lend you back 1k to try your own luck ... Good luck bro tongue tongue
Re: If I Lend You 1k To Play Lottery And You Win 2million... How Much Will You Giv by lanre88(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2018
He he he...

Re: If I Lend You 1k To Play Lottery And You Win 2million... How Much Will You Giv by Nne5: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2018
The truth is that I won't tell you that i won 2million to start with. wink

But then supposing you were with me when i won it, expect your 1k back.
Re: If I Lend You 1k To Play Lottery And You Win 2million... How Much Will You Giv by Fierce11: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Person no gree dash me money. I con say make hin just borrow me the money. With hope and faith, I applied Goal-Goal, straight win, win either half, over 2.5 and 12 and Goal-Goal. After praying and fasting, coupon "oti woh le".. You now want me to dash the yeye lender money? Mba nu! He shoild take back his N1100 (with interest of 10% added) and go and play his own.
Re: If I Lend You 1k To Play Lottery And You Win 2million... How Much Will You Giv by Trippledots(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
lanre88:
He he he...

Bro, i saw ur post somewhere asking for inverter solution for tv, fan, bulbs etc. I saw the quote there but i feel you can get same if not even better for cheaper.

I just want to help u with the info, chat me via my description if interested.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Again, Man Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon, Police Recovers Body (PHOTOS) / Naija Question And Answer Site (related To Quora) / Botswana Singer Reveals The Difference Between Abuja And Lagos Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.