Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Prof. Siyan Oyeweso Picks ADC House Of Representativs Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Siyan Oyeweso Picks ADC House Of Representativs Ticket (1102 Views)

Rivers: Appeal Court Re-instates Sacked ADP, ADC House Of Assembly Candidates / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Siyan Oyeweso Picks ADC House Of Representativs Ticket by omotosho580(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2018
Prof. Siyan Oyeweso, is a distinguished alumnus of University of Ife, Ile-Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University). He holds B.A. (Hons) Degree in History (Second Class Upper Division), M.A. History and Ph.D Intellectual History. He is a Professor of History and one of Nigeria’s leading academics, he is also an author of dozens of books and over 150 publications in chapters in books and articles in learned journals. His contributions to Nigerian history span the fields of military and strategic studies, culture history, Nigeria’s Islamic culture, Yoruba inter-state warfare, Nigeria’s Identity Question, among others.
Oyeweso is a member of several professional associations such as the Historical Society of Nigeria; Nigeria Folklore Society; African Society of International Affairs; Lagos Studies Association; Africa Peace Research Association; Society for International Relations and Strategic Studies; Legal Studies Association; Council for the Advancement and Support for Education, African Studies Association (USA), among others. He is also an external examiner/assessor to at least 20 Nigerian Universities and a consultant to many universities on Strategic Planning, Quality Assurance, Fundraising and international best practices.
Professor Siyan Oyeweso has been honored with a 3-Volume festschrift by academic colleagues in Nigerian universities. These are: Critical Perspectives on Peace, Conflict and Warfare in Africa: edited by Olutayo Adesina, Olukoya Ogen and Noah Echa Attah (Ile-Ife: Obafemi Awolowo University Press, 2012); Critical Perspectives on Language, Communication and Literary Studies, edited by E. T. O. Babalola and Tunji Azeez (Ile-Ife: Obafemi Awolowo University Press, 2012); and Philosophy, Islamic Culture and Society in Nigeria, edited by Noah Echa Attah (Il-Ife: Obafemi Awolowo University Press, 2012). He is also the Editor-in-Chief of African Nebula, a peer-reviewed multidisciplinary journal.
Oyeweso is a Fellow of the Historical Society of Nigeria since 2011, a Life Member of the Historical Society of Nigeria, a member of the Council for the Advancement and Support for Education (CASE) and a holder of Advancement and Resource Mobilization Certificate at Inyathelo, Cape Town, South Africa. In August 2017, he was conferred with the highly prestigious Fellowship of the Nigerian Academy of Letters (NAL), the apex organization for all academic associations in humanities scholarship in Nigeria.
He is currently a member of the Governing Council of Osun State University under the Chairmanship of Malam Yusuf Olaolu Ali SAN. He is also a member of the Governing Council of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede under the chairmanship of Prof. Nasiru Musa Yauri. Former Dean, Faculty of Arts at the Lagos State University, Lagos and Foundation Provost, College of Humanities and Culture, Osun State University, Osogbo. Oyeweso has also served the university as Chairman, Business Committee of Senate and Director of Advancement. He was also a member of the pioneer Governing Council of the University.
Meet Professor Siyan Oyeweso the candidate of Action Democratic Congress ADC for House of Representatives, Ede North/Ede South/Egbedore/Ejigbo Federal Constituency.

Re: Prof. Siyan Oyeweso Picks ADC House Of Representativs Ticket by femiblaze(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2018
https://[url]web.facebook.com/Prof-Siyan-Oyeweso-for-MHR-269987506986414/[/url]

Join the movement
Re: Prof. Siyan Oyeweso Picks ADC House Of Representativs Ticket by abimbola74(m): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2023
omotosho580:
Prof. Siyan Oyeweso, is a distinguished alumnus of University of Ife, Ile-Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University). He holds B.A. (Hons) Degree in History (Second Class Upper Division), M.A. History and Ph.D Intellectual History. He is a Professor of History and one of Nigeria’s leading academics, he is also an author of dozens of books and over 150 publications in chapters in books and articles in learned journals. His contributions to Nigerian history span the fields of military and strategic studies, culture history, Nigeria’s Islamic culture, Yoruba inter-state warfare, Nigeria’s Identity Question, among others.
Oyeweso is a member of several professional associations such as the Historical Society of Nigeria; Nigeria Folklore Society; African Society of International Affairs; Lagos Studies Association; Africa Peace Research Association; Society for International Relations and Strategic Studies; Legal Studies Association; Council for the Advancement and Support for Education, African Studies Association (USA), among others. He is also an external examiner/assessor to at least 20 Nigerian Universities and a consultant to many universities on Strategic Planning, Quality Assurance, Fundraising and international best practices.
Professor Siyan Oyeweso has been honored with a 3-Volume festschrift by academic colleagues in Nigerian universities. These are: Critical Perspectives on Peace, Conflict and Warfare in Africa: edited by Olutayo Adesina, Olukoya Ogen and Noah Echa Attah (Ile-Ife: Obafemi Awolowo University Press, 2012); Critical Perspectives on Language, Communication and Literary Studies, edited by E. T. O. Babalola and Tunji Azeez (Ile-Ife: Obafemi Awolowo University Press, 2012); and Philosophy, Islamic Culture and Society in Nigeria, edited by Noah Echa Attah (Il-Ife: Obafemi Awolowo University Press, 2012). He is also the Editor-in-Chief of African Nebula, a peer-reviewed multidisciplinary journal.
Oyeweso is a Fellow of the Historical Society of Nigeria since 2011, a Life Member of the Historical Society of Nigeria, a member of the Council for the Advancement and Support for Education (CASE) and a holder of Advancement and Resource Mobilization Certificate at Inyathelo, Cape Town, South Africa. In August 2017, he was conferred with the highly prestigious Fellowship of the Nigerian Academy of Letters (NAL), the apex organization for all academic associations in humanities scholarship in Nigeria.
He is currently a member of the Governing Council of Osun State University under the Chairmanship of Malam Yusuf Olaolu Ali SAN. He is also a member of the Governing Council of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede under the chairmanship of Prof. Nasiru Musa Yauri. Former Dean, Faculty of Arts at the Lagos State University, Lagos and Foundation Provost, College of Humanities and Culture, Osun State University, Osogbo. Oyeweso has also served the university as Chairman, Business Committee of Senate and Director of Advancement. He was also a member of the pioneer Governing Council of the University.
Meet Professor Siyan Oyeweso the candidate of Action Democratic Congress ADC for House of Representatives, Ede North/Ede South/Egbedore/Ejigbo Federal Constituency.
😂😂This professor ought to be a respected a fellow but he lost my respect on 29/10/23. This man was eyeing my wife at an event 😂😂and even went ahead to pass his card to her. I wonder what female students will be going through in the hands of people like this. The stupid professor even asked her if that’s her child she is carrying and she affirmed ooo😂😂😂. Your mind no go everly touch ground . I pity female students in Uniosun
Re: Prof. Siyan Oyeweso Picks ADC House Of Representativs Ticket by OneCandleAway(f): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2023
abimbola74:

😂😂This professor ought to be a respected a fellow but he lost my respect on 29/10/23. This man was eyeing my wife at an event 😂😂and even went ahead to pass his card to her. I wonder what female students will be going through in the hands of people like this. The stupid professor even asked her if that’s her child she is carrying and she affirmed ooo😂😂😂. Your mind no go everly touch ground . I pity female students in Uniosun

Some men specifically go for married women
Re: Prof. Siyan Oyeweso Picks ADC House Of Representativs Ticket by Corn247: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2023
abimbola74:

😂😂This professor ought to be a respected a fellow but he lost my respect on 29/10/23. This man was eyeing my wife at an event 😂😂and even went ahead to pass his card to her. I wonder what female students will be going through in the hands of people like this. The stupid professor even asked her if that’s her child she is carrying and she affirmed ooo😂😂😂. Your mind no go everly touch ground . I pity female's le students in Uniosun

I also know this man, he is like that. He teaches history in Uniosun Ikire campus.

I dont think he is married tho
Re: Prof. Siyan Oyeweso Picks ADC House Of Representativs Ticket by abimbola74(m): 9:21am On Oct 29, 2023
Corn247:

I also know this man, he is like that. He teaches history in Uniosun Ikire campus.

I dont think he is married tho
😂Aswear he would have experienced the worst scenario of his life . I went to receive a call in the car so I wasn’t there , na she Dey gist me . Aswear na 4 dat event I 4 disgrace am blast am. She was even with a baby oo( d mumu man even asked ) I pity female students in his school cos they will have to get an A through the “*D*”
Re: Prof. Siyan Oyeweso Picks ADC House Of Representativs Ticket by abimbola74(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Some men specifically go for married women
That’s bad. Na special thunder bolt e go encounter one day 😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Vote Into Law Death Penalty For Those Found Guilty Of Terrorizing The People / Leaked: Atikus Campaign Team Actively Engaged In Lies And Propaganga. Pics / Buhari’s Sister, Amina Zakari Appointed To Announce 2019 Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.