Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries (14315 Views)

Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos) / Confusion As Thief Carts Away $75,000 At APC Headquarters / Breaking: APC Headquarters Denies Cancelling Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by mackay37(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Despite winning the All Progressives Congress (APC) senatorial primaries in six of the seven local government areas of Bauchi North, the winner’s name was substituted without any reason, PREMIUM TIMES findings show.

Usman Tuggar was one of the five aspirants who sought to represent the ruling party in the Senate from Bauchi North.

Mr Tuggar won the primaries held on October 3 in six local government areas: Itas/Gadau, Zaki, Jama’are, Giade, Gamawa and Shira. His closest challenger, Mohammed Bulkachuwa, won narrowly in Katagum local government by 7,263 votes to 6,278.

In total, Mr Tuggar scored 71,508 votes while Mr Bulkachuwa scored 16680 votes. None of the other three aspirants scored up to 10,000 votes in total.

Mr Tuggar’s victory at the primaries was also ascertained by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), whose officials monitored the primaries.

In a document titled “Summary of Candidates Nominated At Political Party Primary Elections,” the INEC in Bauchi named Mr Tuggar the winner of the primary and the nominee of the APC fpr the senatorial seat.

The document was signed by Ahmed Waziri, the Ag. HOD EPM of INEC; Baba Usman, the Admin Secretary, and Ibrahim Abdullahi, the INEC Resident Electoral Commisioner in Bauchi.

Despite Mr Tuggar’s victory, the chairman of the primaries committee, Ahmed Mohammed, announced the runner up as the party’s candidate. By the time the APC headquarters, which has the final authority to send a final list to INEC, sent the list, it removed Mr Tuggar’s name and replaced it with Mr Bulkachuwa.

“The facts speak for themselves. Elections were held, after that, they announced somebody else on the radio by the chairman of the committee.

“After that, I came here and saw the party chairman the day the House of Reps elections were taking place and he said to me that that same day was the day they were holding the senatorial primaries which was obviously not right,” Mr Tuggar told PREMIUM TIMES.

Politicians in Bauchi told PREMIUM TIMES they believe the APC headquarters took the action in order to benefit from Mr Bulkachuwa’s relationship. Mr Bulkachuwa is the husband of the President of the Nigerian Court of Appeal, Zainab Bulkachuwa. PREMIUM TIMES could not confirm if that was the reason the manipulation was done especially as similar scenarios occured in other parts of the country. The manipulations caused many Nigerians including the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha, to castigate the APC national chairman for the poor handling of the primaries across the country.

Mr Tuggar on October 9 wrote a petition to the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole. In the petition, he expressed his dissatisfaction and asked that justice be done. Till date, he is yet to get a response from the leadership of the party.

After that, I wrote a petition to the appeal committee, the appeal committee said it should be given back to me. But from all indications, they (the APC) ignored the order and went ahead and submitted the same person that didn’t win the election.

“The APC is just like a dictatorship. They are not even talking to anybody, they are not reaching out to anybody. You write them a letter, they don’t write you back. Nobody has reached out to me till now. Nobody has said anything. You can imagine what we are dealing with. It’s a shame,” he explained.

When contacted, the APC spokesperson, Lanre Issa-Onilu, simply said, “it is difficult to speak to specific cases like this, especially that the process is still ongoing. A comprehensive list of our candidates will be published at the end of the exercise. Please bear with me.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/292771-bauchi-fraud-how-apc-headquarters-cheated-candidate-who-won-partys-primaries.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by mackay37(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
More evidence

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Johnpaul01: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
One of the reasons why I won't vote APC in 2019.

Tell me Atiku is a thief, I will still vote for him

Tell me Satan is Atiku's driver, no problems, I still like him like that.

The only thing that can make me not to vote Atiku, is if you tell me that his name is also Buhari.

OBIdiently ATIKUlating 2019

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Racoon(m): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Even APC will not spare itself of it own impunity, illegality or corruption yet claimed to be fighting same @ the national level.

30 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by activistjohnny(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Apc is a scam party.

18 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by BruncleZuma: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by ejembi28(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
They are synonymous with impunity

9 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Omeokachie: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
APC the yahoo yahoo party.

Party of cheats, headed by a man whose name ends with 'OLE'.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by hisexcellency34: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Heard Oshiomhole was just collecting bribes changing people's names anyhow. I understand sha. It's not easy taking care of Lara

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by NotBeenPaid: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2018

APC just always in the news for wrong reasons which isn't a good sign for a ruling party!

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Claireshan1(f): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
I hate this APC of a party with all my intestines

They are bunch of fraudsters, thieves and liars

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by neolboy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sorry bro na your party people

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
All enemies of Nigeria will all die painful deaths....... no matter the party they are!

Only Sai Baba we know...

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
The abracadabra party has done it again!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
“The APC is just like a dictatorship. They are not even talking to anybody, they are not reaching out to anybody

LOUDER!! for the unrepentant Zombs behind...

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Iyajelili(f): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
APC as a party is pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
Omeokachie:
APC the yahoo yahoo party.

Party of cheats, headed by a man whose name ends with 'OLE'.

Why you wan die for matter wey no concerns you?

Go and face your coward Cownu

Athifkwu is the rogue
Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by islandmoon: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
yeah, they gave the to ticket to those who have signed to work with buhari reelection , now the secret don blow

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by zombieTRACKER: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
divinecode101:

Why you wan die for matter wey no concerns you?

Go and face your coward Cownu

Athifkwu is the rogue

This is how to identify a zombie robot

11 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by latsy: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin
The aspirants should swallow their pride.
It is all part of the CHANGEEE strategy.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Kennydoc(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
post=72457963:
uhn
Wetin? You no know ur party again?

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Righteousness89(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
Great Unfairness!!
The Hallmark of APC; Bloodshed, more Bloodshed , Thuggery and Elections Robbery!!!

It cannot be well for them!!

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

This is how to identify a zombie robot

Cry me a river - he pain am die

Coward like Cownu

Is there any energised transformer around your neighbourhood, please do the needful quickly as possible
Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Bizibi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
The APC chairman must have made a lot of money.....I told some people here about the crack in the party 3 months ago,now you guys will know how gej felt when he was stabbed in the back.I just pray the current one won't experience cardiac arrest.......

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by GMPO(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
J
Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by ReachHard: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
All I wanna know... cheesy

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by kosikika: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mr Tugger, dont worry....only get Obidently Atikulated and all be fine come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by kosikika: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mr Tugger, dont worry....only get Obidently Atikulated and all be fine come 2019[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by AmazingELixir: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
lipsrsealed

If APC can go this far to deny her own party members of the people's mandate, what then happens to the opposition, my guess is that Ekiti and Osun states magic will be replicated in grand style come 2019.

APC will never relinquish power even if they lose, the handwriting is all over the place.

One just hope they don't plunge the country into chaos because of their desperation to remain in power at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by RottenTomato: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari will be hanged after 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries by Yankee101: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Courts go overturn plenty winning candidates

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Says El-Rufai's Apology Is APC's Admission Of Bello’s Failure / Breaking News! Rilwan Lukman, Petroleum Minister Resigns / Soyinka - The Village Mourners - A Must-read Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.