Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Eleka: The Man Who Will Soon Be Decorated As No. 1 Citizen Of Ekiti State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleka: The Man Who Will Soon Be Decorated As No. 1 Citizen Of Ekiti State (586 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Decorated As AIG (Photos) / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eleka: The Man Who Will Soon Be Decorated As No. 1 Citizen Of Ekiti State by damlek7576(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Eleka: The Man Who Will Soon Be Decorated As No. 1 Citizen Of Ekiti State

As the case between the immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Chief Peter Ayodele Fayose and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is no more as hot as it was last week, let me quickly tell the world via this laconic piece that the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) is temporarily out of government in Ekiti State as the mandate currently being enjoyed by Dr. Kayode Fayemi was not freely given to him by Ekiti people during the said election, therefore, it can't last.

It was glaring that if the July 14 election was allowed to be free and fair, the now bragging members of Ekiti APC would have been gnashing their teeth for the mistake they made in making a failed former governor who was outrightly rejected in 2014 election their candidate in 2018.

Like Osun election, APC hijacked and stole victory in Ekiti and the stolen mandate will definitely be retrieved by the original winner of the election, Prof. Kolapo Olubunmi Olusola, who has no one to fight his battle but God.

I know many people, especially those who are following the level of desperation of the embattled National Chairman and Leader of APC will be mocking me now or disagree with me that a gentleman like Eleka as he's fondly called by his numerous supporters, has what it takes to reclaim his stolen mandate from a friend of Mr. President whose wife is ready to do anything to remain perpetually in power. But let me state it here that as powerful as Buhari is today, he cannot dictate to God. Therefore, I see nothing stopping Eleka's wife, Deaconess Janet Olusola from replacing Erelu Bisi Fayemi as first lady of Ekiti State just as Erelu replaced Mrs. Olukemi Oni in 2010.

One of the reasons I see Eleka as the governor in making has to do with the price he paid before and during the election. Despite his humility, he was harassed on his way to his country home on the eve of the election and some APC members were happy to see a sitting deputy governor who was a candidate of a ruling party then being harassed by the security operatives whose job is to maintain peace, protect lives and properties of every citizen.

Eleka is challenging Fayemi's victory at the Election Petition Tribunal the way Fayemi did against Engr. Segun Oni and I know the joy of the current ruling party in the state will soon be short lived as the man who should be in power will occupy the seat at the end of the day.

It took Fayemi three and half years before he could win a legal battle against Oni, but Eleka will reclaim what belongs to him within a year.

(1) (Reply)

2019:politician Ask Obasanjo To Name His Price / Nnamdi Kanu Don Disgrace Military, Read Wetin Him Talk. / 2019: INEC Can’t Award Victory To PDP – Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.