Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,747 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter (1810 Views)

Dino Melaye Blasts Keyamo Over His Comment On Atiku, Challenges Him To A Debate / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by kitanga: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Segun Awosanya, a Nigerian realtor, human rights activist and convener of the #ENDSARS campaign blasted the Director, Strategic Communications of President Buhari 2019 Presidential Campaign on twitter.

In a series of tweets today, Segun says Keyamo is simply ignorant.

Read the tweet below:

You’re simply ignorant SAN @fkeyamo. This goes to show how meaningless titles are in Nigeria. Our VP supervised & legitimized the corruption hub in Lagos for 8years if not more & GMB received Billions from Atiku for campaign, which never got to the Campaign Organisation. Selah

While luxuriating in N460m largesse from NNPC, at least deliver substance to the poor unfortunate souls that are enabling your activities in that putrid hub of strange bird fellows. U can’t succeed at using corruption as a differentiating factor. GMB’s Regime is the worst ever!

Nigerians have rejected Lifelessness in its entirety. You can not blackmail your candidate back into office. He has nothing to offer even if given a hundred years to continue ruining Nigeria. We understand that this time it can only get worse since it will be their final lap.

We have seen the trajectory and the analyzed the risk involved. Nigeria will be irreparable should your candidate get a stay. We are aware you are all trying to deceive Nigerians and rig elections but the people will be waiting to see you trigger the long awaited revolution.

It is a clear case of “Chronomicide” ( bloody waste of precious time) to engage the likes of U, as you’re not significant in the scheme of things. Just like yesterday I recall how you ingratiated yourself into the system, while feeding on crumbs as an apologist of various ills.

U’re an aberration to theGown cum a bragging, brattish, ill-informed, privileged self righteous entitled usurper of power & dubious sub-literate, who proliferates inanities for a living. There’s nothing worse than being a shadow of one-self. U’re what our children must not become

You are lucky I have no stake in any political party nor hold brief for any candidate. You and your enablers would have been buried with facts that would reveal the rot that you all represent and the doom that awaits those enslaved to your mental slavery & weaponized poverty.

Nigerians know better, to be a politician in Nigeria is to first be baptized in the pool of corruption. Your handlers should have told you this. Corruption to you in your dormant state shouldn’t only mean the misappropriation of funds but also the subversion of the rule of law.

Nigerians need a genuine “Nigerian” leader who is capable and competent enough to unleash the latent value of the people by creating enabling environment for ALL to thrive not only the connected few from the North/Daura. We need a leader that listens & takes Responsibility

To sell an expired, failed and fruitless ruler to us in the 21st Century is to prove the lack of vigor and relevance of education on your person. The facts are out there. The grandest of all heists is being experienced under the current admin and you dare point fingers?

Put me before any Prime Minister or Government globally and I will prove to them all Governments globally are guilty of one form of corruption or the other but only in a lifeless country would you justify subjugation of the rule of Law & destruction of institutions as a Virtue.

Don’t sell godless and lawless depot to us under the guise of faux anti-corruption. You pr candidate is the founding father of Corruption. In the history of our democracy. We will not be deceived again & INEC rigging won’t help a rejected ruler. Revolution beckons! We Dey watch.

HE Atiku will answer to the people. We are assured he will present his certificates, appear for debates, create jobs if elected and declare his health status without the engagement of a 100 unconscionable hungry SANs. But ask your candidate if he would do these without drama.

Let the record reflect that till tomorrow across institutions in Nigeria, children of the highly connected elites remain the beneficiary of CBN, FIRS, Immigration, Ports authority etc juicy jobs via illegal backdoor route yet to Keyamo, this is Lawful & a show of integrity.

Just in case they ask who is speaking, tell them it is the “No One” who stood in front of the barrel of the Gun and demanded the freedom of innocent citizens of Nigeria from Police brutality and impunity when Politicians feeding fat on security votes kept Mum.

Tell them it is the same “No One” who stood in the gap when the ePassport Scheme faced the threat of opportunist (CBN boys) hoping to circumvent the innovation and bring back Oluwole forgeries into business. They failed because we stood by Nigeria even without making noise.

In case they are not convinced tell them it is the same “No One”
Who stood against the disenfranchisement & illegal dismissal of 2000 Immigration officers just to allocate the slots to children of the highly connected to the powers that be. They failed & 888 got their jobs back.

There are many more security based engagement I may not disclose but this very “No One” will not watch while the future of our children and coming generations will be destroyed simply because of the preservation of the earnings of a corrupt few. This admin has failed!

t is such a shame that ordinary citizens, who have no business with politics have greater achievements that benefits the people nationally than a sitting President, who still hopes to continue making life difficult for all just because of obsession with power.

SOURCE: https://www.dailyvibes.com.ng/segun-awosanya-blasts-keyamo-on-twitter/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by gare(f): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
You guys should pity Kayemo, BMC can you guys come to his rescue, I learnt he the one paying you guy grin grin grin grin Kayemo you have not seen anything, another attack on the way coming, MOD please send to FP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by greatiyk4u(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
It makes no sense to me

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by baliyubla: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Keyamo the ignorant homo might not survive this. Crook's gonna regret why he took the hatchet mans job for the dullard. Probably thought was gonna make easy money when he was paid 500 million Naira.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by activistjohnny(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
thank you segun here, you are always on point.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by archangel1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
on point! ;Don point!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by ChangetheChange: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Keyamo has suffered, he has exposed himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by Racoon(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
While luxuriating in N460m largesse from NNPC, at least deliver substance to the poor unfortunate souls that are enabling your activities in that putrid hub of strange bird fellows. U can’t succeed at using corruption as a differentiating factor. GMB’s Regime is the worst ever!

Nigerians have rejected Lifelessness in its entirety. You can not blackmail your candidate back into office. He has nothing to offer even if given a hundred years to continue ruining Nigeria. We understand that this time it can only get worse since it will be their final lap.

We have seen the trajectory and the analyzed the risk involved. Nigeria will be irreparable should your candidate get a stay. We are aware you are all trying to deceive Nigerians and rig elections but the people will be waiting to see you trigger the long awaited revolution.

Jeez! This is another "killershoz" from Segalink. Keyamo have bitten more than he can chew.This is how bad sai baba zombiesm can translate men of conscience.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by blujoi(m): 1:13am On Oct 28, 2018
Wow, this write up hits the bulls eye!!! I love this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by tomakint: 1:58am On Oct 28, 2018
It is official, Keyamo @fkeyamo on twitter is a real billy goat if he is still typing with his ugly fingers to reply Dr Amadi Chima and Segun Awosanya, these are no nonsense men of substance. Buhari is dead and buried and never to return again.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by sapoyoro(m): 2:15am On Oct 28, 2018
watch nairaland Yoruba call him ipob, igbo or bastard. to them, anybody not supporting buhari can never be Yoruba, that person is termed omo ale, ipob or igbo.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by papaejima1: 2:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Segun Awosanya just buried Keyamo after he was murdered by Chima Amadi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by futuregovernor: 3:07am On Oct 28, 2018
greatiyk4u:
It makes no sense to me
Why will it make sense to u,even u as a human being,u make no sence to anyone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by dokie: 3:15am On Oct 28, 2018
greatiyk4u:
It makes no sense to me

Of course. Nothing makes sense to the senseless.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by WhyMoD: 3:36am On Oct 28, 2018
The raw Truth is that anyone you see still campaigning for Buhari has a clear cut stake.

1. t's either he is being payed 30k Monthly as a BMC
2.He is being payed heavily like keyamo
3.He is a registered APC member who believes his party can never do no any wrong.
4.He is a selfish Yoruba man who believes Nigerians should keep suffering and dieing under Buhari jus so that presidency comes back to SW.

Of a the people campaigning for Buhari, non of them can swear with their lives that this is the kind of Nigeria they want. And worst of all is that Bubu's return would be worst cos he's never gonna do anything to please no one again. Herdsmen will kill with reckless abandon and Bubu would cease ur lands to appease them. The media and the bloggers would be called hate speach mongers and would be silenced.

Nigerians go here nwii should they allow Bubu come back.

You can save this post as a warning for the future.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by adonis89(m): 4:51am On Oct 28, 2018
I must confess, this guy just made me believe we still have Yoruba men with honour. Nairaland was deceiving me all along

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by 1beat(m): 5:20am On Oct 28, 2018
keyamo family should call him to order

keyamo is disgracing his family name

his children will suffer from these steps his taking

I pray his name will not be like that of Abasha and Evans

The look people give when they hear people bearing this name in society

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by Jadax(m): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2018
This is just the beginning �����

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by Olatunji1929: 7:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Keyamo aka otobo don suffer imagine this gentle man is also threatning to expose otobo with fact keyamo is bad market for the lifeless bullhari i swear its like everyone knows one or two thing about keyamo dirty secret perhap keyamo is behind badoo or boko haram

4 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by Beremx(f): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2018
A sane Yoruba man has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by CityNGR: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2018
sapoyoro:
watch nairaland Yoruba call him ipob, igbo or bastard.
to them, anybody not supporting buhari can never be Yoruba,
that person is termed omo ale, ipob or igbo.
Nah we Yoruba want a better life. Buhari cannot deliver!!

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by CityNGR: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2018
Beremx:
A sane Yoruba man has spoken
I have been here since 2009 I know all your past activities...
Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by Nemesis001: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2018
cc Buterflyle0
Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by Omeokachie: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Like the prodigal son, Keyamo will soon squander that N450m and then decamp to PDP.
Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by goldfish80(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Killshot after Killshot. Kayamo is really bathing with hot water with his bare hands.
Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by michae1004: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Buharis media cows where are you. How can your colleague keyomo be suffering and none of you are rising to his defence. Be your brothers keeper.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by tuniski: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Savagely true! Even the BmC members will soon face the wrath of the people being pauperized by a useless govt!

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by latsy: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2018
There is no doubt that Kenyamo is a crook.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by odysey: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2018
Bye Keyamo
Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2018
adonis89:
I must confess, this guy just made me believe we still have Yoruba men with honour. Nairaland was deceiving me all along

So you believed that those carrying out Yoruba vs Igbo fight are real Igbos or real Youbas all along?. These are BMCs paid to cause divisions online

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by oshe111(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Zombies will come here to insult him
Re: Segun Awosanya Blasts Keyamo On Twitter by oshe111(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
sapoyoro:
watch nairaland Yoruba call him ipob, igbo or bastard.
to them, anybody not supporting buhari can never be Yoruba,
that person is termed omo ale, ipob or igbo.
To them IPOB is = Intelligent People Opposing Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“presidency Plans Internet Shutdown” – Nnamdi Kanu / Why Buhari Should Be Voted Out. / Congratulations To President Atiku Abubakar!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.